Thread: Anyone who got "cancelled" by DR (and got reinstated) get your stuff yet?

Heroic Warrior

Anyone who got "cancelled" by DR (and got reinstated) get your stuff yet?

So, I still have no February figs nor emails. I emailed DR and they said "Since were were unable to charge you for the 2nd Star Sisters installment, your sub was cancelled." Well, that was fixed. I paid on Feb.2nd for those figures and have a receipt. I also took a screen shot of MY SUBS before Matty took that down and it said I was enrolled. I also spoke to Don aka Evil Skeletor to verify. So, I emailed DR asking, "Where is my stuff?" I get an email this AM saying I was not subscribed. I called DR this AM and spoke to a supervisor. She pulled up my order history and saw that YES, a 2nd payment for Star Sisters was PAID on 2/2. She then looked and said that she doesn't see anything about me getting February figs! She was a little shocked herself and then got another supervisor. She then said there is "someone" working on this little problem and that I would get a call later today or an email from them. I told her, "Why do I NOT believe you?"

SO....I did not buy anything on the "day of sale" because I had proof that I was back in the sub that I was kicked out of because of DR. If this is not fixed and I don't get my Fisto, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver and map, I am royally screwed.

Any of you who were "kicked out" having this problem?

I was kicked out of the 2012 sub in January after they couldn't take the second payment of $40 for the Star Sisters from my card.

After a lot of complaining, I was sent that email that let me pay that $40 and order Fisto, the Sorceress, Shadow Weaver and the map.
    That seemed to go through fine, as with you.

Where our experience differs is that I received a shipping confirmation for Fisto/Sorceress/Shadow Weaver/Map on 18 February.
    So I guess my items are on the way.
    (What on earth is going to happen with Kobra Kahn next month is anyone's guess....)

Assuming you haven't done so already, I'd send a PM to EvilSkeletor in the Matty forums explaining everything.
    He sorted things out for me.

An email was sent to me saying that my sub was cancelled, but apparently that was sent out in error. My figures shipped, although the Sorceress, SW, and Fisto combo is coming in two separate packages. Weird! I haven't received them yet because non-UPS shipping takes so long.

I'm kind of I'm the same boat. I did get a cancellation email because I changed cards in between the Star Sisters payments. Then I reinstated my sub, and I got my shipping notice for Feb figures on Sat morning if my memory is correct. My stuff will be here Thurs.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    I got the cancellation email, but never an email with a reinstatement link. I found link to reinstate here on the forums. Just logged in and paid my second Star Sisters installment, got my renewal email last Thursday(I little upset that they are coming USPS instead of the UPS I paid for) and Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, and the map will be here by the end of the week. I've been reading other places here in the forums about a fear that anyone could have gone in and "reinstated" their sub that way. Considering the extremely easy way I did it, I wonder if it could be true. At least in my case I actually DID have a sub that got screwed over in the first place.

Heroic Warrior
    Heard from DR later today. They said that indeed I did pay for the 2nd installment of Star Sisters, and for some reason a ticket was NOT created for my Feb. figs. They said they are getting it taken care of.....we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram1701 View Post
    I got the cancellation email, but never an email with a reinstatement link. I found link to reinstate here on the forums. Just logged in and paid my second Star Sisters installment, got my renewal email last Thursday(I little upset that they are coming USPS instead of the UPS I paid for) and Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Fisto, and the map will be here by the end of the week. I've been reading other places here in the forums about a fear that anyone could have gone in and "reinstated" their sub that way. Considering the extremely easy way I did it, I wonder if it could be true. At least in my case I actually DID have a sub that got screwed over in the first place.

Got my stuff yesterday after being "reinstated"
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

My subs are still "in transit."

I got my February figures!

I had my sub 'reinstated' after the cancellation fiasco. I got my shipping notice last weekend and they are somewhere in Nevada still....
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

I also went through that nightmare, 1st the Star Sisters were not charged in 2 separate installments a week apart as we were told, but only a couple of days apart? After I received the cancellation emails, I contacted DR and they sent me a link to reinstate subs, and I did, but then they cancelled those as well? I have been emailing back and forth with them for nearly 2 weeks and they say they will fix it, but it's nearly a week after the sale and nothing yet and they say they have no eta when they will have it fixed, I may call them tomorrow, I have a bad feeling, reading on these forums about people getting extra Shadow Weavers they did not order, if DR has messed up the subs and only so many Shadow Weavers were produced just for the subs and a few more for customer service concerns, then they're going to run out and not everyone who properly ordered will get them?! And we'll be told they can make more because it's not in the budget for this year? I also got a strange email the other day stating that when they did reinstate subs that they would be shipping and charging for shipping separately due to some error and they would refund the extra shipping charges within 48 hours, they stated they would send an official email about this within 48 hours, but nothing yet? I'm left hanging day after day with no answers and none in site, it seems as if they have made a royal mess of things with no real solution to fix it?

I went through a similar situation. With many calls to DR, and not really getting any answers.. they finally sent me an email letting me know 3 yes that is correct 3 weeks later.. that they would be charging me for my second installment of the StarSisters as well the Feb. figures. The email gave me a grand total of $91ish dollars. Odd thing is .. because of the 3 day shipping delay for the Feb figures.. they split this into 2 transactions lol. Oh well.. my Visa info shows they have taken all required money.. I have to hope that they arrive safetly and that I have my sub reinstated.. since this fiasco I have a weird funny feeling in my stomach like it isnt over yet lol.