Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which characters mentioned in the BIO's have no visual representation yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GigaMach View Post
    I betcha that He-Ro is the son of Keldor and Evil Lynn. So there's that.
    How can He-Ro be their son if he lived thousands years in the past? And Lynn send her son to the future?

Explain your theory please... Sounds intresting though!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Eldor was mentioned in He-Ro's bio.

King Miro has also been mentioned.

EDIT: Oh, you meant ever visually depicted? K'ay, then not many.
    Last edited by gbagok; February 22, 2012 at 10:08pm.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Toyguru said that when the twins were born the Sorceress (with the aid of a to-be-revealed character) combined the sword

I wonder if the character is someone we've seen yet?
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

In Snout Spout's bio, it's mentioned that two other people undergo a similar transformation. Since we don't know who these two other people are, they could be added to this list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    In Snout Spout's bio, it's mentioned that two other people undergo a similar transformation. Since we don't know who these two other people are, they could be added to this list.
    no, it's too obvious that they are Dragstor & Extendar
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Toyguru said that when the twins were born the Sorceress (with the aid of a to-be-revealed character) combined the sword

I wonder if the character is someone we've seen yet?
    I'm banking on it being Light Hope so that in the canon you have one icon for He-Man and one icon for She-Ra that aided in the task.

Totally Dyslexic
    King Grayskulls widow is mentioned, of course we know how she looked like in MYP/200X but still...

Quote Originally Posted by hlinhk128 View Post
    Procrustus and the Kex warriors were in the mini comics.
    Yeah, I misread the question and thought I deleted my post.....ooops.
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Dar son of he-man... maybe??? And son of Keldor too.
    But there is visual representation of Dar in the Son of He-Man proposal bible.

Quote Originally Posted by He Man 12 View Post
    How can He-Ro be their son if he lived thousands years in the past? And Lynn send her son to the future?

Again, this references Lou Scheimer's He-Ro, Son of He-Man proposal bible. A proposal that people on the .Org either love and support as an addition to MOTUC 100% (like me), or hate with a passion.

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

Imp is here!
    I will change my avatar as soon as Songster is made in MOTUC

So far, from the people who understood the premise of this thread, we have a small though awesome short list. These are my favourite ideas now.

Seriously, I love that they already have character, and interest, and are awesome blank slates. Classic though new characters already.

So keep it comming. Add speculations as to look.

I think I am most interested in Son Of Skeletor of course. But this list:
    *Keldor/Evil-Lyn's Son
    *Unnamed One
    *Great Black Wizard (from Draego Man's bio? / Maybe Count Marzo?)
    *Evil Sorcererss (Banished Star Sisters)
    *Fighting Foe Men
    *Horde Lead Witch

FIghting Foe Men, Man, if I could get a new cartoon, I would actually be Completely fantastically happy if it was Vikor Vs the Fighting Foe Men, led by Demo-Man. Just a wonderfully interesting mid-times, though ancient, freedom to tell a story, but so many opportunities to weave in history.

Horde lead Witch I hope is revealed as that Green witch that Penny utilizes as an avatar. Really, should be.

Not certain we should ever see the Unnamed one. I kinda dont want any "Gods" in the line. Horde Prime is close (after a fashion) and I guess you could use Procrustus as one, though I see him as a Titan, though I'll admit that is basically semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Can anyone list characters that are mentioned in the Bio's, that are important to the story, that have never been depicted visually (yet?).

I can name 2 -

The Son Of Keldor and Evil-Lyn (who currently has no-name)

The Un-named One (possibly of Gar origin, with possible skull-motif's as King Hissss mistakes Skeletor as a servant of his)

Anymore?

(also, anyone seeing where I might be going with this?)
    ...Wow. Never made that connection. Bit of a jump (a timey-wimey jump at that), but after reading about The Unnamed one's scheme for "revenge" in the Preternia bio...that would be a shocking revelation indeed!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I, Harbinger View Post
    ...Wow. Never made that connection. Bit of a jump (a timey-wimey jump at that), but after reading about The Unnamed one's scheme for "revenge" in the Preternia bio...that would be a shocking revelation indeed!
    That connection came from me trying to speculate what exactly Keldor's Son would be called....and I couldn't really think of anything! So the "Unnamed one" might be a good fit. Especially if you consider he was sent into the future away from his mother as a baby. Let's say he ended up in a jungle somewhere (to mirror He-Ro (Dare's) story). Let's say he was found by some DiLynx Panthors. Lets say he became a wild-child with no name.

Then eventually, Evil-Lyn would come to the future to reunite with him, after 2nd ultimate battleground. And at some point, he went back in the past to Pre-Ternia (following his nemisis He-Ro, adopted son of He-Man). He-Ro crashed into He-Ro's crater in the past, and the Nameless One became some sort of God. He could recount the story of being raised by DiLynx cubs, which becomes Gar legend and passes down through the ages (tying in to Panthor's Bio)

Course this is all speculation, but it could be a nice way to kill 2 birds with one stone (Keldor's Son) and (Nameless One), and mirror the He-Ro (Dare) story. Imagine how bitter and jelous you'd be if you found out another kid raised in the wild, was suddenly adopted by Royalty...I think you'd be pretty bitter.

Also, if this were true, The Unamed One's grandfather would be The Faceless One and I quite like that namesake connection!

Anyway, probably won't pan out like this....but if Terry Higuchi's 30th anniversary figure is called "The Unnamed One", and looks a bit like a wild-Keldor...it could fit.

That reminds me, one more to add to the list-

Keldor's Gar Mother

(ps- with all the time jumping, now I'm glad we got The Mighty Spector on board to police the timeline and keep everything in-order!)
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; February 23, 2012 at 10:06am.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Totally Dyslexic
    And there is another unnamed mother.

Evil-Lyns mother is only mentioned as "...but by marrying and having a daughter, he(Powers/ Faceless One)... "

So is she worthy of this list?

ARACHNA SPIDER-WARRIORS

DY-LEX

Jaxton

Sharella

Perkaedo

Raknus

Kyrulla

Council of Elders
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    The Gods from the Preternia Bio
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by He Man 12 View Post

Well, my theory is that when he was fighting the Horde and succumbed to the techno-organic virus and flung through a "vortex" to Eternia, the vortex was a time-displacement wormhole that flung him to Pre-Ternia. Here is the Bio:

Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension on Trolla™, Ro was told to “go forth and combat evil." During one such epic battle, he was infected by a techno-organic virus by Horde Supreme and sent through a vortex to the magic planet of EterniaŽ. Once there, he was healed by Eldor in a mystical pool which absorbed his virus. In gratitude, He-Ro™ swore to help free EterniaŽ from the Snake Men™ and Horde Invaders. He defended the free people alongside the great King Grayskull™, eventually bequeathing his sword to the King upon his heroic death.

So, at some point, the timeless Trollans got the sword of He from...whoever the final He-Man was, and then gave it to He-Ro, knowing that he would be sent back in time after his final battle with Horde Prime, and ultimately pass it to Grayskull, and thus his descendents. It doesn't say, but I believe Horde Prime was destroyed by He-Ro, and that the destruction caused the vortex. Essentially, this makes the "Conflict of He" circular, which may somehow imbue the sword with the power to actually destroy the ultimate evil, Horde Prime, as seen by the Trollans, who exist OUTSIDE of time. In this way, He-Ro is actually in the bloodline of Grayskull as well, though indirectly, through Miro's union with the Gar, which might be seen as a kind of Ishmael/Isaac analogy. This also ultimately redeems Keldor, too. I dunno. That's MY take.

In a meta-way, I also think this is true BECAUSE of The Mighty Spector's existence, and the fact that TMS is ToyGuru. While I don't think TMS plays a direct role in the events, Toy-Guru, existing outside the MOTUC universe, yet controlling it in a way, has the ULTIMATE power over the timeline, like any writer has over his own fictional universe. And since TG has said he really likes He-Ro, I venture to guess that He-Ro plays a pivotal role in the whole MOTUC story...as in, bigger than even HE understands.

Also, it makes sense that he'd be Keldor and Evil-Lynn's son. He's a wizard AND a warrior!
    Last edited by GigaMach; February 23, 2012 at 08:06pm.