Thread: What day should I go to comic con to get the MOTUC exclusive?

Heroic Warrior

What day should I go to comic con to get the MOTUC exclusive?

This year my friends and I are planning to go to comic con and I was wondering what day should I go to get the comic con exclusive or does it even matter which day I go?

From what I remember you can actually pre-order the exclusive to save queuing. Well thats what happened last year I believe...

Hopefully someone will reply who pre-ordered last year to confirm, but at a guess you could pick your figure up on either the friday or saturday? Of course there isn't a guarantee Mattel will offer the pre-order again this year.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

NOT Thursday because that's the day all the re-sellers will be in line so they can get their stuff to sell at the con; if you do go Thursday you will spend the entire day waiting in line just for the exclusives.

Also an FYI because I assume you're doing a pre-order, any stock not picked up by the end of Saturday goes back into Mattel's regular stock which they sell at the booth on Sunday, so not Sunday either (unless you just want to wait in line at their booth all day that day).
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Pre-order you figures no matter what day come to SDCC. Getting into line at the booth can be a nightmare, pre-ordering is the way to go. As Mern-Ra said Sunday is a no go for pre-orders, and Thursday cold be bad with resellers. I say Friday is best since Saturday is the busiest day at the con. Remember that Friday is also the day that Mattel usually has their Mattypoloza panel revealing the new MOTUC items.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Does that mean that they're not sold through Matty at all for us unable to go to the con?

Heroic Warrior
    They usally have a version that they will sale to those of us that can not make it to SDCC. But there always some diffence between the 2
    King Greyskull I want to say was they same version as sold a SDCC but being one of the few I do not have I am not sure.
    He-Ro SDCC had a sticker under his armor Matty did not have only way to really tell was by opening him
    Orko&Adam SDCC was color change and SDCC logo on the spell book also color change Matty was not color change and no logo on spell book
    Mo-lar and Skeletor same in both cases again not sure because i do not own either one.
    Queen Marlena SDCC come dress as the queen with one bio Matty came Dressed as CPT Gleen with a differnt bio (1st time for those big def)