Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Horsemen are working on 3 MOTUC figures, one is the fan created winner!

Heroic Warrior
    We got several free slots in 2012, so who knows?

There are also few Filmation and Mini Comic characters left. Maybe we see some of them this year?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    SPOILERS REMOVED!
    That's probably the truth...

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Here ya go, Big F. I used all my dark powers and contacts with the evil Mattel executives to get you your nightmare figure...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4OYGjUrdll...1151000988.png
    Whoa! Not to go too far off subject, but is that a Dark Claw figure? I take it that it's a custom? If it's not a custom, where can I get one?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Although I understand te suprize element, I would be nice if the winner would know beforehand.
    He/she could then decide to come to the SDCC and be there during the unveiling. He/ she could share the spotlight and give interviews on how cool it is to win the contest, etc. That sounds like good PR and promotion to me.
    Just thinking out loud here.
    Agreed, they could easily announce the winner and have them sign an NDA - giving us the name of the winner but keeping the design a secret until the unveiling, and flying them to SDCC to be on hand during Mattypalooza. I only say this cus I would hope that I would be the winner and get a free trip to SDCC... if it's not me I don't care :P
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Hey Krosfyah: Would you be able to quote Toyguru in the opening post just to keep all of the official info right up front for review? The only post so far is #101. Just an idea, thanks!
    done. thanks for the suggestion
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Whoa! Not to go too far off subject, but is that a Dark Claw figure? I take it that it's a custom? If it's not a custom, where can I get one?!
    Yeah, D to the E. It's a Dark Claw figure and yeah, it's a custom. Just some random picture I snagged off a google search. Sorry.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    The winner will be announced at our fan panel at SDCC. We have not notified the winner or the runner ups. All will find out at once at Mattypalooza 2012!
    Thanks for the update!!
    Artist, illustration and comic books. Happiest when creating. Geeky husband and father.