Thread: Sorceress figure question, is this a screw up or ????

Sorceress figure question, is this a screw up or ????

I was wondering from some pics of people getting their sorceress. Why do some of the sorceress have such a big forehead showing with the helmet up so high on her head? Then you get some that's perfect with barely no space like the one in pixel dans video looked superb. Can this helmet be removed? Then put back on correctly? I don't have a sorceress yet. But I really don't want one with a big forehead.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    I was wondering from some pics of people getting their sorceress. Why do some of the sorceress have such a big forehead showing with the helmet up so high on her head? Then you get some that's perfect with barely no space like the one in pixel dans video looked superb. Can this helmet be removed? Then put back on correctly? I don't have a sorceress yet. But I really don't want one with a big forehead.
    I believe you can do the dryer trick to try and loosen it up enough to reposition but I'd imagine you risk leaving some residue/marks in the process?

Perhaps you could also try the hot water trick but I'm not sure if that one would loosen the glue enough.
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 23, 2012 at 09:01pm.

I don't know why they can't get the hair / head pieces down right on the heads, my re-issue He-Man is the same way, but on Sorceress it looks off, more than on He-Man.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

It's hit and miss with every figure. My Lt. Spector helmet is the worst. Best case scenario if you get a bad head is if the hair/cowl is toward the back. If it's toward the front, you risk unpainted areas being exposed after you reposition.

I'm going to have to be super picky on getting the sorcerss figure. I will ask for a pic first from the seller. I really hate the sorceress with the massive forehead showing. The one pixel Dan have was perfect!