Thread: Sorceress's improved rocker ankle articulation for every upcoming female figures !

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar

Sorceress's improved rocker ankle articulation for every upcoming female figures !

I was surprised no one talked about the Sorceress' brand new 'rocker' ankle articulation. it's basically almost like Teela's but without the weird cylinder part, and while using feet similar to She-ra and Catra, it allows to balance the figure better. It's just really really cool.

Since there's a lot of threads for what's WRONG with the figures, I thought I'd start this one. Hopefully, Mattel will implement that new ankle joint on all upcoming females... And a She-ra reissue / Variant down the line? That would totally... rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Sounds neat. I will have to re-look at pictures. I just thought she had Teela feet.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Well technically, they're like She-ra and Catra's feet (same heel height, I just compared :-) But they totally... rock... Allowing better posing. Well, sort of since poor Sorceress got the BG Teela's hips. But the new ankles are really really really neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Oh, okay. Yeah, they do look like She-Ra's boots. I admit I wasn't paying attention to her feet. If they can pull off rocker articulation without that cylinder part, that's awesome! It would be nice if they could cover up the peg holes like they did with Vikor too. I think all the women are going to be sharing two pairs of feet: Teela and She-Ra's...so...it would be a good investment.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It would be nice if they could cover up the peg holes like they did with Vikor too. I think all the women are going to be sharing two pairs of feet: Teela and She-Ra's...so...it would be a good investment.
    Good suggestion! I'd like to see the females have covered up peg holes as well.

As for my Sorceress, I haven't opened her yet but the hinge pin in her left ankle is protruding outwards. The inside of the peg looks fine as does everything else about the ankle so I'm not sure why it sticks out so far. It's like the hinge pin on her left ankle is longer than it should be.
    Last edited by MasterCollector; February 24, 2012 at 11:30pm.
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It would be nice if they could cover up the peg holes like they did with Vikor too.
    I'm really disappointing that Mattel didn't incorporate the new ankle joint system on all the new female boots. All of the females I've received so far this year have had tight ankles. But my Bubble Power She-Ra had a loose right ankle and that really bugs me because as much as I tend to be more of a MOTU era only snob, I really wanted a good She-Ra 2.0.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal