Thread: Next Up: The Month of March... We have Kobra Kahn! and probably some re-ISSUES!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar

March Re-issues?

Does anyone know who is going to be reissued in March, if any?

There will be, and probably at least 2....

I don't see as many "re-issues" as I do leftover stock, so I think unless they pull out what was left from BF/CM you might not see TK, MAA or Teela....and I know you guys still have them, at least TK & MAA, since they were only up for 2 hours each or so.

I actually want to see BA He-Man make a return, since I have the aforementioned other 3.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

It would seem that BA He-Man would be a popular choice amongst collectors as there are a few that don't have him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    It would seem that BA He-Man would be a popular choice amongst collectors as there are a few that don't have him yet.
    I'm one of them, and I'd love to see him again, though I'd rather see Roboto...still haven't picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaMach View Post
    I'm one of them, and I'd love to see him again, though I'd rather see Roboto...still haven't picked him up.
    Roboto is on Ebay though MOC

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I'd appreciate a Zodac re-issue as I don't have him yet.
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

Maybe when TP He-Man is released, BA will be available as well, but that is just wishful thinking I suppose. There's only one figure a month, I want for the next few months so here's to hoping there is at least one re-issue available I want for those sales. And I hope in July or August there is nothing I want, because I am considering picking up the Wind Raider finally if they re-sell it like they said around SDCC time.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Armoured View Post
    I'd appreciate a Zodac re-issue as I don't have him yet.
    I'll go for a Zodac as well, I would have gotten Stratos, but I had gotten Fisto & Sorceress, and 3 would have been a bit much. I have the TRU version, but still would have gotten the regular, I do want the TRU Zodac, I prefer the boots and painted gloves, but I'd buy a regular if he was available, and there was only one other figure I wanted.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

A "true" Zodac re-issue isn't happening. They already had another sale what around a year ago? Perhaps more...and it was nothing but extra customer service stock that just sat on the site for days on end.

Not to mention that run didn't include mailers so they've just been collecting dust and sitting in the warehouse for years now.

The cards/bubbles on the batch I ordered were all dinged up and dirty from head to toe so MOC collectors may have a tough time with it if they release what's left some time down the road.

Heroic Warrior
    If they were smart the would re-issue Teela and BA He-Man to drive the markup on E-Bay down and screw over the Scalp-ors! .... Plus i need another Teela for a Texiera Sorceress

Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela, Please be Man-at-Arms and Teela...

Heroic Warrior

Next Up: The Month of March... We have Kobra Kahn! and probably some re-ISSUES!

So what do you all anticipate for March? We have Kobra Kahn coming. (that's if all goes well) and maybe a few re-issues. Anyone clairvoyant enough besides The Sorceress to see what will transpire next month?

I'm sure it will be just like every other month for me. I get charged, get my figures and they are FANTASTIC.

I will just say THANK GOD FOR MARCH!!

My wallet could not take another month of $100+ MOTUC
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I know what you mean markatisu, i have two subs and the past two months have been... expensive.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I totally OD'd on figures today... WOW... THREE to open at the same time! Next month I'll be suffering from withdrawal. I'll have to open a few spare figures in my cupboard just to feel that rush again lol. But NOTHING will ever compare to getting Shadow Weaver for me. There's no other figures that I wanted as much as her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Heroic Warrior
    Getting more than one figure a month has screwed me up. Now I feel like getting just one isn't enough. At any rate, I'm extremely excited about adding another snakeman. And at the very least my bank account can take a rest. If they re-release a figure I passed on I may get it. This month seems ideal for re-releases.

I like getting lots of new figures for my display, but I do like getting only one or two so i can actually look at the character and take it in. this month i ripped them open and put them aside so i could get the next one open.

Am I the only one planning on buying several Kobra Khans? I'll use a non-hooded head as Khan, and the hood-up versions as snake men.
    I kinda hope that i'm the only one

Quote Originally Posted by GRANAT View Post
    Am I the only one planning on buying several Kobra Khans? I'll use a non-hooded head as Khan, and the hood-up versions as snake men.
    Well you shouldn't have said that then ;-)

i hope it's teela...i needs me teela!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANAT View Post
    No, you're not

I'll buy several of him, because I buy multiples of every vintage Evil Warrior to show them in several rooms. Evil Warriors rule!

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    Teela and MAA would be awesome, I'd probably get two MAA. BA He-Man would be a cool choice as well. I still need about 2/3 of the figures anyway, so I'd be happy with most choices.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I will just say THANK GOD FOR MARCH!!

My wallet could not take another month of $100+ MOTUC
    Same! Mattel clearly thinks we all have very deep pockets.
    "..."

I need another Teela with a better paint job on all things neck-up. So here's hoping she's next to be reissued in March! Either her, Roboto, or Hordak (other figures I have that feature sloppy paint apps that kinda ruin those figures for me).