Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Current 2012 MOTUC Release Schedule (Feb 25th) SnakeMen 2-pack & Weapons Pak3 in Aug

Current 2012 MOTUC Release Schedule (Feb 25th) SnakeMen 2-pack & Weapons Pak3 in Aug

I didn't see a thread about this news item, so thought I'd start one. This was posted by JVS3:

begin quote: Scott Neitlich sent over the following info. :-)

With the reveal of the new MOTUC at Toy Fair, here is the current release schedule for 2012 at Matty Collector! Keep in mind that this schedule is subject to change and Mattel advises customers should expect many changes as the year goes on. Also, reissues are all remaining stock of either an existing first release, second release or customer service stock. None are "new" production.

March:
    Kobra Kahn
    Various reissues TBA

April:
    Thunder Punch He-Man with mini comic # 1
    Draego-Man
    Various reissues TBA

May:
    Slush Head
    Stinkor
    The Mighty Spector (pending, may move if schedule slips)
    Snake Mountain Stands
    Various reissues TBA

June:
    Horde Prime
    Snake Man-At-Arm
    Griffin
    Various reissues TBA

July:
    Spikor
    Various reissues TBA

August:
    Sir Laser Lot
    Snake Men 2-Pack
    Weapon Pak #3
    Various reissues TBA
    SDCC Figure

September:
    Frosta
    Monthly figures TBA
    Various reissues TBA
    - end quote

There are no monthly figures in several months (April and August), there are no new reissues being produced, Spikor is in there twice (although the first one has to be Stinkor), and Spector is listed in May, but "might be moved to May." It doesn't give me hope that Mattel's QC is improving when the official release schedule has at least 2 errors in it. I guess we won't be caught up by July, and are being told to expect many changes during the year. I think disorganization and getting by by the skin of our teeth is now status quo for this line.

I hope no subscribers need to live according to a monthly budget. If you do, good luck! Sheeesh.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, it has already been announced that April and August would have no monthly figures but May and September would have two. The only thing surprising me is the Snake Men are supposed to be in July with Spikor.

Yes, I read in the pics from NYTF that the Snake Warriors are supposed to be in July. I would LOVE if they were in August, since there is only the one 30th Anniversary figure.

Glad to know the Weapons Pack is in August too! August is my birthday month, so having a little extra will be nice
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Yes, I read in the pics from NYTF that the Snake Warriors are supposed to be in July. I would LOVE if they were in August, since there is only the one 30th Anniversary figure.

Glad to know the Weapons Pack is in August too! August is my birthday month, so having a little extra will be nice
    Depends on which weapons will be repainted in which colors. Need that magenta stuff dammit!

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I actually kind of wish that they would push back the Snake Mountain stands to be released at the same time as the new weapons pack.

While I'm glad that we have a sub now that includes most of the items, the thing that stinks is that when single small items like this are sold outside of the sub, then we end up paying $9 or more in shipping on items that cost $10-$15. At least if I were already ordering a figure or beast and could put a set of stands or a weapons pack in the same order, it wouldn't seem so bad. Granted, yes, it is FAR better to have combined shipping on the other items during the rest of the year and all of that, but if we are going to get a couple of these (when compared to the figures) small 'piddly' items over the course of a year, at least release them together to make it not seem as bad shipping-wise.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Do you buy the SM stands extra or do they come with any of the subs?

I would love if the Snake men do come out with the weapons pack, as I want to buy an extra snake men pack so that with the weapons will save me a few bucks on shipping... that's a good call I think! March is such a lonely month, isn't weird that getting ONE figure a month is a rarity now?
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Wow August! So much for catching up that month!

Heroic Warrior
    Looking at the list, I'm happy to cherry pick, too much stuff for me personally...

Has there been any info on the price point of the SDCC figure?

As of now, the Snake Men 2 pack is coming in Aug. But expect changes as we get closer to each month.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Has there been any info on the price point of the SDCC figure?
    No, but I would assume, that the price point would be around 30$.

Awww, the title of the thread made me think a 'new item', like a figure or something, had been added to the release schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    As of now, the Snake Men 2 pack is coming in Aug. But expect changes as we get closer to each month.
    That is VERY cool! Thank you!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    While I like everything coming, I think February is the top month and will go unbeaten for the rest of the year. Unfair advantage though with sub exclusive Shadow Weaver in it. Fisto and Sorceress might still take it even if you exempt Shadow Weaver though!

Looking forward to the month brought to you by the letter "S" with Slush-Head, Stinkor, and Spector.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Cool!!! Thank you! I think this is good - it can sort of function as the monthly figure for August then.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Also, reissues are all remaining stock of either an existing first release, second release or customer service stock. None are "new" production.
    this gives me the distinct impression that i still won't see a teela reissue
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    this gives me the distinct impression that i still won't see a teela reissue
    I say never give up hope.

Heroic Warrior
    Isn't TG even the least bit concerned that people who want multiples of the Snakemen pack may skip the re-issue of the Windraider in order to buy more of the Snakemen in August?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Looking forward to the month brought to you by the letter "S" with Slush-Head, Stinkor, and Spector.
    Snake Mountain stands

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    The next 3 months look EPIC!! I cannot wait for Khan, Draego, Slush, and Stinkor!! TP He-Man is cool too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink:2963698
    Isn't TG even the least bit concerned that people who want multiples of the Snakemen pack may skip the re-issue of the Windraider in order to buy more of the Snakemen in August?
    I figured Mattel wants the WR to fail so they can say WE TOLD YOU SO.
    A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I know I am not the only one to look for my Birthday month figures. For me it is;

Spector
    Slush Head
    Stinkor

What are yours?

Heroic Warrior
    Heck my birth month is light on figures after all the changes. Only MOTUC goodness is the orignal Snake Man Korba Khan. Still wish they will light up June some @ 2 figuers, 1 beast and the Voltron Matty will be hitting bank account hard that month.

February was my birthday month!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Only Spikor in my birthday month-but that's a great gift! (It'll be late; I'm on the 4th.)

This year's shaping up quite awesomely!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy