Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What order did you open your Feb figs and why?

What order did you open your Feb figs and why?

Seeing as Febuary had 4 figs total in it, I was wondering if any of you, like me, had a reason for opening yours in a certain order? Or did you just rip em' all open like a kid at christmas! Whatever hit your hand first, didn't matter, it was coming out!!

My Sub Photog arrived at the same time as my main Sub figures. So I had all 4 ready to be plucked from their prisons as soon as I could get to them but Hmmm which one first.

I chose Photog first, only because I was curious if mine had a broken lens or not.

Second was the Sorceress, of the 3 main sub figures I was the least interested in her because of her wings.. And was her head piece gonna be right?

I was going to save what I felt was the best for last but 3rd ended up being Fisto!!! Usually, I try out all the accesories, choose my favorte combo and to the display case they go. Not this time, Fisto actually got played with for a few minutes! LOL!! Talk about an awesome figure!!!

Last of course was Shadow Weaver. Not because I wasn't excited for her. Fisto was just more alluring to me this month. I am only sad that I couldn't have gotten 2 of her so I could keep one moc ~sigh~

Great month for figs no matter how you sliced your cake!! How'd you slice yours?
    Last edited by MILK-MAN; February 24, 2012 at 05:38pm.

Photog, Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto is still sealed (was too tired after work)

I opened them basically in order of importance to me
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Photog is still on its way to me. I opened Fisto, then Shadow Weaver, then Sorceress trying to save the best and most anticipated for last (boy was I wrong on that one!)
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Court Magician Sentinelgrayskull's Avatar
    I got them all at the same time. Fearless Photog first, Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto.

Loved them all.

Photog when he arrived a week or two ago. I received the Sorceress/Fisto/Shadow Weaver combo yesterday.

I opened the Sorceress first. I figured she was technically last month's figure, and I wanted to go ahead and get the disappointment of the wings out of the way.

Second was Fisto, I knew he's be awesome and he was.

I saved Shadow Weaver for last because while Fisto was great, Fisto isn't one of my favorites (even though I like him.) Even though I love the Sorceress more than SW, the wing thing hurt her.

Shadow Weaver is a huge favorite of mine and she was perfect.

1) Shadow Weaver (The one I was most excited about)

2) Sorceress (I wanted to check her articulation for myself)

3) Fisto (Love the figure, but was least excited about him)

EDIT: I got Photog the day before. Yay for his lens not being cracked!!!

Ok, neat question.

1st - The Map, it wasn't packaged.
    2nd - Shadow Weaver - my Horde hasn't gotten a new member since Leech
    3rd - Fisto - I was most excited about the Sorceress
    4th - the Sorceress - saved my most anticipated for last
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    Ok, neat question.

1st - The Map, it wasn't packaged.
    LOL!! You really made me laugh out loud with that. (shakes head in ammusement)

Quote Originally Posted by MILK-MAN View Post
    LOL!! You really made me laugh out loud with that. (shakes head in ammusement)
    I do what I can
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

This IS a neat question lol =)

Mine was Photog , Weaver , Fisto , Sorceress

no certain reason why

I've opened the "Your order has shipped!" e-mail about a dozen times, trying to figure out why the hell it has been "in transit" from Nevada since the 20th, if that counts.

On topic, Fisto will be first.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I only bought Sorceress and Fisto. I opened Fisto first for a couple reasons; first is that I love both figures, but the Sorceress is more iconic in my eyes, and she needed to come last for dramatic effect. Second and more importantly, I have a little girl who desperately wanted me to give HER the Sorceress, so Fisto was safer standing to the side while the second box was opened. lol

1st - Photog to see if his lens was cracked. (It wasn't! )
    2nd - Sorceress to see if her headdress was on correctly. (It was! )
    3rd - Fisto. I have been playing with him ever since. He's so amazing!

I'm not opening Shadow Weaver because she's a gift for a friend.

I do the premise of this question all the time. I have a tendency to not open my figures for months on end as I like to do it when I know I can give them the proper time they deserve.

Unfortunately, this means they accumulate quickly and what develops is an epic opening journey that almost becomes my own Woodstock. To put it in perspective, I haven't opened any since BP She-Ra

To really answer the question I usually open them from my least desirable to most desirable. So that would put it Photog, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, Fisto. Although, my feb order is still a few weeks away from delivery

Order I opened: Photog, Fisto, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver
    Order of preference: Fisto, Shadow Weaver, Sorceress, Photog.

Opened Photog first to see if there were cracks. There were none, thankfully.

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    What Feb figs? lol

When they finally show up I will so open Fisto first.
    "..."

I don't remember what order I took them out of their mailer boxes but here is the order I opened them.

Fisto: Lest interested in him, I like Fisto as a character but as a male he takes a back seat to all females.

The Sorceress: My collection had gone to long with out the "real" Sorceress. I was dieing to see the wings in action.

Shadow Weaver: Just like Vanessa Williams I wanted to "Save the Best for Last."
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

1. fisto- he was easiest to open, had no wings or robe to worry about...plus i was anxious to get him decked out in his accessories.

2. shadow weaver- i had to clear a space next to hordak for his right hand witch before i could display her.

3. sorceress- been waiting for her since the line was announced...so it was a bit ceremonial opening her...my he-man is on the opposite side of the room from everybody else...until now.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Photog was the first to be opened! I just received him today.
    The others should arrive next week.
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Fisto: Warm up.
    Shadow Weaver: Main event and learn from the mistakes of opening Fisto.
    Sorceress: Full experience gained but I could not risk being too tired to mess up Shadow Weaver.

I should also let you guys know that all three survived and are perfectly perfect.
    Artist, illustration and comic books. Happiest when creating. Geeky husband and father.

Heroic Warrior
    I got all 4 this past Weds. I removed each from the mailers, not sure which order just as they came out of the box (ok photog first because he had his own box)

I set them aside as I was very tired from work and theres little room on my dresser/shelf so a little reorganizing had to be done, I plan to tackle all this this weekend....

Thursday after dinner , I couldnt resist and opened Fisto. Couldnt wait any longer as he is my favorite of all time. The other 3 still carded til tomorrow

Fisto - my most anticipated figure for years.

Shadow Weaver- she didn't have the wings issue

Sorceress - wasn't looking forward to the wings

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Photog, Shadow Weaver, Sorceress and Fisto

I opened them basically in order of importance to me
    Me too. Well, I will when they get here after being shuttled around to random places accross the US. Fisto being the most important.

Photog because he was in a seperate box. Then Shadow Weaver because I 've been waiting since 1984, Sorceress because she's the freaking Sorceress, then Fisto. Prob the best single month ever for me (although Nov. was pretty awesome).
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Photog came a week early and I still have not opened him, maybe never will. The rest came yesterday, first was Weaver, then Fisto, then Sorceress. But I have to say I spent more time with Fisto then I did the others, I just spread the Sorceress wings and put her on the shelf, same with Weaver. But with Fisto I had to find that perfect pose. Not many options with the ladies.