Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Current 2012 MOTUC Release Schedule (Feb 25th) SnakeMen 2-pack & Weapons Pak3 in Aug

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I know I am not the only one to look for my Birthday month figures. For me it is;

Spector
    Slush Head
    Stinkor

What are yours?
    You are most certainly not the only one! It's TP He-Man nd Drago-Man for me. Neither excites me THAT much, but it's still awesome cuz I am allllllllllways a sucker for any He-Variant!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

UPDATE : Snake Men 2 Pack pushed to August ! Also, Weapons Pak #3 ready for the same

UPDATE : Snake Men 2 Pack pushed to August ! Also, Weapons Pak #3 ready for the same month !!
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...447#6511003447

In before the merge

Heroic Warrior
    Was this confirmed on facebook or something?

For me this wasn't a big deal. I can wait another month for these figures, but I am looking forward to them.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm still puzzled why if you want the re-issue of the WR in July to sell well then why would you release the Snakemen 2 pack and now the Weapon pack #3 in August which are both packs people will likely want to purchase multiples of- it seems counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    I'm still puzzled why if you want the re-issue of the WR in July to sell well then why would you release the Snakemen 2 pack and now the Weapon pack #3 in August which are both packs people will likely want to purchase multiples of- it seems counterproductive.
    From a cost standpoint its a good idea unless you are a millionaire. Seriously you want them to put a $45 Wind Raider which they want to see people buy more than 1 to prove sales along with a $12 weapons pak which usually gets sold more and a $40 2 pack

Not to mention you have SDCC items at the end of July/first week of August. Your plan would be financial suicide just as bad as releasing the Wind Raider at Christmastime along with 2 other figures
    Last edited by markatisu; February 26, 2012 at 10:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It makes sense to push them back to August as Spikor can handle himself in July while Sir Laser Lot will linger a lot longer without some help.

Fine by me. Now I'll have another month to save for my armiesssssssss!

Can't wait to see the 3rd weapons pack! I dunno what it is about my love for recolored accessories. Hope they pick some good ones! The last pack was a bit too much of good/bad, as in the good choices were REALLY good, but the bad choices were just about useless. I kinda liked the middle ground that the first pack managed to find.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Neat! Sounds good to me.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Won't be buying any of those anyway, as I am running out of room, and I am only after vintage characters from this point forward.
    My post count just got bigger.

I don't mind so much. I do hope they are back on track after September. I'm definitely looking forward to these two releases.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

No problem for me-it happens.

Oh, and count me in with the Happy Campers.)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

On a more positive note, it means that August WILL have a figure... Well 2 in this case.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Heroic Warrior
    Delays happen and will happen in the future, TG told us to expect more delays in the future, so it is no surprise anymore.

Complaining about delays won't change anything. Complaints about quality issues or changes on the figure worked in the past and will work in the future.

But you'll never get figures earlier, even if you complain about it.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I am good with this. it is only one month, hardly the end of the world. Plus I would like to get 2 sets of the Snakemen, and spreading it out into a different month than Spikor helps a lot

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I am good with this. it is only one month, hardly the end of the world. Plus I would like to get 2 sets of the Snakemen, and spreading it out into a different month than Spikor helps a lot
    I also agree with this as well though as I know I'll want more than my subscription Spikor (probably 2 more).
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 26, 2012 at 02:21pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I hope Weapons Pak #3 has NEW sculpted weapons in it rather than just ALL repaints like the last 2. Even if it costs more I don't care. I want all the stuff they are hustlin us on: Horde Prime's Staff, Spector's Whip, Draego-Man's Fire shield, etc... Plus where else are they gonna put that Man-At-Arms hand cannon and 200x Hyper Anime Keldor Sword?
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I hope Weapons Pak #3 has NEW sculpted weapons in it rather than just ALL repaints like the last 2. Even if it costs more I don't care. I want all the stuff they are hustlin us on: Horde Prime's Staff, Spector's Whip, Draego-Man's Fire shield, etc... Plus where else are they gonna put that Man-At-Arms hand cannon and 200x Hyper Anime Keldor Sword?
    Agreed. I really hope we get at least one of Draego Man's accessories that was cut. I think we deserve that and if it is only one new item in the pack, Mattel should have no problem making it profitable.

I love the change! Now I hope they move either the Griffen or Snake MAA from June to July to help balance that out a little. I can handle two items a month but the three a month are starting to put a strain on the old finances.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    With only one new figure released in March, I expect a HUGE reissue/re-release month to happen.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    What about Granamyr? I thought that the last time he was mentioned, Scott said to expect him in September. Is he being pushed later already? Also, is his price set yet?

My birthday month is Kobra Khan, relief for my wallet...
    Last edited by Zargon; February 27, 2012 at 11:34am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    What about Granamyr? I thought that the last time he was mentioned, Scott said to expect him in September. Is he being pushed later already? Also, is his price set yet?

My birthday month is Kobra Khan, relief for my wallet...
    No informations about him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    As of now, the Snake Men 2 pack is coming in Aug. But expect changes as we get closer to each month.
    but i like this schedule! everything is either 1 fig or 2. no huge months.