Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Current 2012 MOTUC Release Schedule (Feb 25th) SnakeMen 2-pack & Weapons Pak3 in Aug

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I at least hope that the Snakemen 2-pack and the weapons pack still come out at the same time. Since I'm already planning on ordering an extra set of the Snakemen (in addition to the one that I am getting from my sub), at least this will allow me to combine shipping for the weapons pack. I hate the idea of buying things like the weapons packs and figure stand by themselves and paying almost as much in shipping as the item itself.

WOW... I say we ahve a very beefy line up there. It's good to see thst Mattel is thinking about us fans... I say forget about all the DR and matty stuff... We are getting great figures and highly demanded charcters!

Me= Happy for the upcoming months!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist