Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Official Catch-All Pro-Wrestling Thread.

AEW All Out was brilliant.
    Lucha Bros vs Young Bucks was probably my favourite.
    Only watch I wasn't too bothered about was Big Show vs QT Marshall.
    Overall a very solid show.

Also some great additions to the AEW roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    A little gutsy taking a pic in the bathroom. I'm not sure of Moxley's personality, but Randy Orton would probably go ballistic and smash your phone.

One of my favorite episode of UpUpDownDown were about Randy Orton, He just hooked into Fantasy RPG games like Zelda and others. the funniest one were he said to other wrestler (Moxley I believe) that he hated Monster Hunter series because he couldn't get into the game, Austin Creed told him to give more game hours into it and next week he have a different tune. He was bragging about Monster Hunter and the guy said: "I thought you hate the game?" he just shyly replied "I changed my mind". also another short video where he got a custom Nintendo Switch projector just to feed his addiction on the VG Genre.

Alright, back to Randy, but I think he would smash the phone if he was in character, but I saw a lot of his shoot/real life reaction or interview he just a goofy funny man. I can't remember if it was Reigns or him that consoled Shane's sons over a ring botch on Shane McMahon, but that was a heartwarming moments too.

To be honest? I don't like this whole non-attitude/PG wrestling era, thanks to Chris Benoit incident, but for real there's a lot of nerdy Wrestlers out there in WWE so I'm all for that. at least on pre-covid.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Heroic Warrior
    And that day came yesterday when I went looking for it. Saw It when I stepped back to get a broad look of the shelf. BAM!

There is a blue one and a red one. I was fully expecting the red one but it is the blue one.

So I'm not sure which one, if at all, is the exclusive for Wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Hadn't seen anything about that.

The figures I'm eyeballing:
    1. LJN Cody Rhodes wal-mart exclusive. Won't stop yammering until I get it. Then I'll keep on yammering that I got it and how much I like it.
    - - - Updated - - -

Since I'm to lazy to free up room on my PM's I'll say it here.

Firefly,

Supershow--12-19-21--Well's Fargo Arena. I think that is a Sunday. I'd have to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It was cool seeing the pop CM Punk got for his return in front of his home town crowd. Some people are trying to compare it to the pipebomb, but the pipebomb was so unique at the time that I think a better thing to try to compare it to is Jericho's WWE debut (a hard one to beat), Edge's Rumble Return, or something like that.

I'm curious as to Sasha's reason for not showing up. If she wasn't medically cleared for some reason that is one thing, but if it is another one of her temper tantrums, that could be the last straw.

I don't mind Brock and it makes sense he would go after Reigns due to the Heyman connection, but I want Brock as far away from the title picture as possible after a match with Reigns. They are fine as special attractions, but I don't like part-time wrestlers as champs.

You remind me of the Rock N Roll Express with your look, Rikki.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki Roxx View Post
    Sadly, former WCW/TNA/ROH star Daffney took her own life on Wednesday/Thursday after some disturbing Instagram posts.

Real shame. Only met her once but she was a sweetheart. I know it's a cliche' that "nobody ever saw it coming" but it seems pretty apt in this case. People are pretty stunned.

Very sad.
    She was great. A bright spot wherever she showed up. Sadly she'd been suffering depression possible CTE for a few years (she talked about it in her early youtube live chats).

I think Mick Foley maybe said as could be about her - https://m.facebook.com/RealMickFoley...80479383447938

Heroic Warrior
    When this time of the year approaches I like to listen the speech Vince gave on that first Smackdown! after 9/11 and then listen to Lilian Garcia sign the national anthem about a few dozen times.

Really appalled at WWE for what they did to Zelina Vega/Thea Trinidad.
    She is their only star with a connection to 9/11 and the one that should have been featured on the show.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Really appalled at WWE for what they did to Zelina Vega/Thea Trinidad.
    She is their only star with a connection to 9/11 and the one that should have been featured on the show.
    She's married to an AEW star. There's no way they're promoting her in a way that benefits her profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    She's married to an AEW star. There's no way they're promoting her in a way that benefits her profile.
    I doubt it as she was doing media and promotion for the event.

Dumb move on her part for signing with them.

Treat you like crap, fire you. Lock your husband in a closet, resign with wwe. Then husband gets fired.

No one to blame but her.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Dumb move on her part for signing with them.

Treat you like crap, fire you. Lock your husband in a closet, resign with wwe. Then husband gets fired.

No one to blame but her.
    WWE didn't even put her on the 9/11 Super Show.
    Vega should not re-signed and went to AEW. although I think re-signing with WWE was due to Black still being under WWE contract.

WWE has a way of just blinding people with dollar signs and the whole "perform on the world's biggest stage" stuff. Most people can't help but give in even if deep down they know better.
    ------------

Worked two great shows for two different companies yesterday. A little banged up but nothing major. Had my first intergender match which was an interesting experience. The other match was a Cruiserweight scramble that went all over the place. Lotta fun. We had Rich Swann, Brian Myers, The Sandman and The Powers of Pain. Awesome guys, great day.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior
    Samoa Joe reportedly 'injured' and has vacated the NXT title ahead of the show's rebrand this week. Timing's a bit suspect but if it's legit, I wish him a speedy recovery

BREAKING NEWS: FURTHER DETAILS ON SAMOA JOE'S INJURY

Freelance correspondent and concerned citizen "S. Steiner" has released the (so-far unverified) information that Samoa Joe was injured upon diving headfirst into a swimming pool full of Double-Stuff Twinkies on Memorial Day, too soon after eating what the correspondent claimed was, quote, "The biggest damn cheeseburger you ever seen in your life." The source claims that Joe was injured when he, quote, "busted his fat ass", and that medical attention was delayed because the ambulance "couldn't get past the 27 ice cream trucks Joe has parked in his front yard" in time to address the situation promptly, thus leading to Joe's condition taking a turn for the worse.

Making the situation even more serious, the source claims that doctors at the hospital will not be able to properly operate on Joe, until "they drain all the maple syrup out of his veins and put the blood back in," which supposedly could take months or even years according to our correspondent.

When prompted for any further details on the situation, our source simply said he had, quote, "No Sympy" for Samoa Joe, and went on to provide a long and complicated mathematical equation which conclusively proved, in his words, "Why that fat ass could never beat me, on account I'm not made'a marshmallows," and that "Unless you're a bag of Cheez Doodles, nobody should ever be afraid of Samoa Joe. He don't got the largest arms in the world, and he ain't a genetic freak, either!"

When asked what specifically this information had to do with Samoa Joe's injury, our source responded by delivering Belly-to-Belly Suplexes to everyone within arms' reach, including a 10-year old boy, an 80-year old woman, and a 9-year old Labrador Retriever, and then screaming "HE'S FAT!!!" at the top of his lungs repeatedly while applying a Camel Clutch submission on the Labrador until police arrived on the scene.

In related news... police are on the lookout for a man who killed six police officers and critically injured three others by suplexing them on their heads repeatedly before burning a Dunkin' Donuts establishment to the ground. Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of this individual, shown pictured below, should contact law enforcement immediately.
    Last edited by Rikki Roxx; September 13, 2021 at 07:14am.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

Heroic Warrior
    I love your devotion to the only mathematician that matters

Even on the 9/12 Super Show they couldn't feature Vega.
    Yet on Smackdown and both Super Show feature variations of the mid card/job squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I love your devotion to the only mathematician that matters

...It checks out.

Heroic Warrior
    Not only is the Lashley and Orton WWE title match happening tonight, but Big E just tweeted out that he has every intention of cashing in Money in the Bank at the show

WWE, if you seriously think you're gonna get a CM Punk pop with 'BIGEMANIA'...

The fact that his math was actualy correct (in spite of the nonsesicle logic behind it), made it all the funnier.

"That's cuz he 'tended a prestigious, highly-'credited academic University, an' not Ronald McDonald College like Samoa Joe! On'y thing Samoa Joe ever learned in school, was how to stuff Twinkies an' eat donuts! He ain't a expert math'tician like Scotty Steiner, matter fact only way he can even count, is if he's countin' Chicken McNuggets! An' only reason they call him Samoa Joe, s'cuz Samoa's his favrit kind'a Girl Scout cookie, an' he ate 'bout million an'a half of 'em! He don' like Thin Mints, cuz if you e'er seen Samoa Joe, you know ain't nothin' thin about 'im!"

I can do Steiner promos all day. Iron Sheik, too.

Heroic Warrior
    Big E cashed in MITB and won the WWE title on RAW

- - - Updated - - -

Tommy Dreamer suspended indefinitely from IMPACT following comments made on Dark Side of the Ring defending Ric Flair's behaviour during the plane ride from hell 19 years ago

https://wrestletalk.com/news/report-...act-wrestling/

- - - Updated - - -

AEW and Martha Hart have come to an agreement and Owen will be licenced out to the promotion for new action figures, video game appearances, and a special tournament has been set up in his name