Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Quarter Variant to be Revealed in 'Next Few Weeks'!

Battle Lion? (yeah yeah I know its a Beast)
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    Why does every one assume it to be a Skeletor variant? Since when have we had both a He-Man variant and a Skeletor variant in the same year? I think it more likely that the Skeletor variant will be the 1st quarterly variant of 2013. We already know from ToyGuru that one of the remaining variants of this year will have something to do with Filmation.
    in that case, I am still hoping for Filmation Clawful

I'm 99.999999999999999999.... % sure they said they're not making Filmation, NA, or 200X "variants" of figures

I know they said unless the Filmation character was wildly different than the vintage figure

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I would live for it to be either:

Mutant Alliance Skeletor
    Sorceress Teela
    Bounty Hunter Tri-Klops
    OR
    Shower Power Catra
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |
    Posted from iOS app

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I would like it to be Captain Randor from 200x or Mini-Comics Tri-Klops variant.

I am not a fan of the Masters being turned into snakemen/women, it's just a horrible idea and a cop-out on a slot which should go to a more deserving figure.
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

The great news is that they caught a mistake!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Getting ready to duck into the trenches...

Could you imagine something nutty like releasing the 8 Back Man-At-Arms (Orange/Red/Brown)???

I mean with this line having some really 'controversial' moments and ways to shock and awe customers this could really spark it up more! Not only that it would keep the variant slot something that much more eventful (providing it will still be here next year; I think it will but it will be minimized).
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Snappy Threader
    Logic would say Skeletor would be in line, or Catra, but maybe Catra is too new with the first one to bring out the second one. I don't expect another He-Man, perhpas its a variant that hasn't seen an original couterpart yet such as Hook Em Flogg or Too Tall Hoove. That will kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Get a new character to avoid the "well another variant taking up a spot" and "still be a "variant" as to matching the status quo but still adding an element of surprise and excitement". Terror Claws Skeletor would be the logical choice (in my opinion) due to fewer tooling costs, but if it's Skeletor, I am hoping for Dragon Blaster since Draego-Man just came out.

I'd love to see a Battle Ground Scare Glow since we can always use more glowing goodness.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Twiggets, Dragoon, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I'd be very happy with either DB Skeletor or NA Skeletor. In fact, as cool as DB Skeletor is, I think I'd rather it be NA Skeletor. I really like the diea of posting him with Slush Head and Optikk behing him on the shelf. MORE NA!

Or...Disco Skeletor. If it's Disco Skeletor, I'll do a Disco Dance!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/c/Pixel-Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    We'll hold you to that Dan, if it's Disco Skeletor. In you review video we'll expect music, a disco ball, and you in a white suit.

As for the variant, if the rumor is true that there is another female this year I kinda hope it's not a variant, I want a new character. If it is a female, SP Catra would be cool or Force Captain Adora using the Capt. Glenn outfit. I doubt it'll be Teela Sorceress we are already getting 2 Sorceress this year.

But I honestly think it'll be a Skeletor variant like Dragon Blaster.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a He-Ro variant....Gray.

All they would have to do is re-use the head, and put him on the standard buck. Plus he would tie-in to the mini-comics. It seems so far, Snake MAA and TP He-Man have a tie-in. Gray would be a perfect choice. Plus, we haven't had a Preternian character this year.

Its gonna be Battleground Randor(200x).DB Skelly would probably be the 1st quarter variant in 2013

I would love NA or DB Skeletor! I would also prefer NA Skel! But no interest at all in a shower power Catra
    Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Except for 2010, when Battle Armor He-Man's Skeletor counterpart turned out to be Keldor, instead of Battle Armor Skeletor, who arrived the following year. The He-Man variant for 2011 turned out to be Preternia Disguise He-Man.

The quarterly variants have NEVER been on track.
    They do if you only consider variants in the traditional sense. Especially since I notice you left out Prince Adam, yet included Keldor, for the sake of your argument.
    Aarons Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catras Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

Luck is for losers GK Version 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I'd be very happy with either DB Skeletor or NA Skeletor. In fact, as cool as DB Skeletor is, I think I'd rather it be NA Skeletor. I really like the diea of posting him with Slush Head and Optikk behing him on the shelf. MORE NA!

I won't lie, I'd buy a disco Skeletor

It has to be Dragon Blaster Skeletor. 2012, year of the dragon!
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Oh PLEASE let it be me...uh..Dragon Blaster Skelly!
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

TG said there was something 'sorta' Filmation to come this year. Maybe it's Filmation Hordak or King Randor.

I really hope for DB Skeletor (was my first and only skeletor I had as child)or Na Skeletor .
    But I'd like to have sorceress 200x soon or later

Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    Why does every one assume it to be a Skeletor variant? Since when have we had both a He-Man variant and a Skeletor variant in the same year? I think it more likely that the Skeletor variant will be the 1st quarterly variant of 2013. We already know from ToyGuru that one of the remaining variants of this year will have something to do with Filmation.
    You must have posted at the same time as MGM! His post just before yours gives you the answer, there's been a He-Man and Skeletor variant every year since variants started
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Man, I didn't think we'd get hardly any reveals and/or info after the big Toy Fair reveal and the upcoming SDCC....

I'll take any cool Skeletor variant. Even NA Skeletor...he'd look pretty damn cool as a MOTUC figure. Even Disco Skeletor! However, once again the Evil Vintage Purist™ in me wants Dragon Blaster and Terror Claws the most at this point.

I'll take ANYTHING Filmation. Especially Hordak and Count Marzo.

There's also several 200x variants that I'd gladly accept. Such as Ice Armor He-Man, Snake Armor He-Man, Fire Armor Skeletor, Sorceress, etc... I dunno about Samurai Man-At-Arms though. Especially right after Snake Man-At-Arms.

I'd also take some spiced up mini comic variants such as green Trap Jaw and orange Roboto. Yeah they are mostly repaints, but they could be "spiced up" to fit acceptably into a quarterly variant slot.

I'm also up for some PoP variants too. Give me a Horde Force Captain Adora, Starburst She-Ra, and I love Catra so I'd take a repaint/variant of her.

Look forward to seeing it, whatever it turns out to be.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    TG said there was something 'sorta' Filmation to come this year. Maybe it's Filmation Hordak or King Randor.
    Now Filmation Hordak would kick some major butt. I would love that. I never thought of that one before.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Mini comic Trapjaw.
    Does Galactus fart?