Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here when you've successfully pre-ordered CG

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear-at-Arms View Post
    Just a little push if anybody needs it. Good news from Matty's Facebook page

"GREAT news... we confirmed the ginormous 2013 Castle Grayskull would be packed in a closed box with all new art by Rudy Obrero, the designer for the original packaging! (Rudy also did the box art for Wind Raider and Granymyr.)"
    This is AWESOME news!!! I love Rudy's amazing MOTU art!!!! This add quite a bit of value to this piece compared to a plain white mailer box with the Classics logo on it. It should also entice many collectors to get one to display opened and one mint in box!!!!!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Well I broke. I pre-ordered a second castle grayskull. I have 2 of everything so why stop now.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    Well I broke. I pre-ordered a second castle grayskull. I have 2 of everything so why stop now.
    Awesome Canada-Man....449....

I ordered one already, forgot to report it until now.

Snappy Threader
    Very cool to have the magic back.....450

Quote Originally Posted by zovex View Post
    I ordered one already, forgot to report it until now.
    Awesome! Also, your avatar delights me.

Okay, I'm officially in. I guess I'm 451.

MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Snappy Threader
    Way to go Uki....451. We will get there...........

also, so ppl know, scott stated that if a grayskull arrives damaged/defective YOU CAN RETURN IT FOR A REPLACEMENT!!!
    [just not a cash refund]

..so no reason to wait now if that was your fear guys! PLEASE spread the word to those who had commented about this stopping them!

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar

Damaged??? Are we going to panic about this already??

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Awesome Canada-Man....449....

Not that it matters much as I made my first preorder the second day but this is my first time posting in this thread so 453 is where the total stands now.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada-Man View Post
    Not that it matters much as I made my first preorder the second day but this is my first time posting in this thread so 452 is where the total stands now.
    All of them matter my friend....

The Grayskull Thermometer hit the 7 point mark today, so we are now Officially at 50% since there are 14 marks to the red goal.

I pre-ordered Castle Grayskull last Sunday!
    I hoped I could have ordered 2 of them, but with 2 Club Eternia subs already and with my expenses tripling next year, I have to settle for 1 Castle Grayskull.
    I hope we reach the 100% goal! We need to see this beast of a playset made!
    I also posted about the Castle Grayskull pre-order in the; checklist thread
    Current total: 454
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

Widget
    I just fell off the fence and preordered Castle Grayskull! Guess that makes 455. I'm a cherry picking casual fan but a Masters of the Universe collection without Castle Grayskull just isn't complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Dan View Post
    I just fell off the fence and preordered Castle Grayskull! Guess that makes 455. I'm a cherry picking casual fan but a Masters of the Universe collection without Castle Grayskull just isn't complete.
    Wise words my friend, wise words.
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

I just per-ordered Castle Grayskull.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLiger View Post
    I just per-ordered Castle Grayskull.
    that kicks us to 455!!!

Come on guys! If we can just hit minimum anything over that will be extra stuff in the playset!

Toy Guru even commented that they [dont know yet] if point dread would or WOULD NOT be included at this point... so hope remains we may get it if we get tons of more sales after hitting minimum!!!

My friend just ordered one so

Heroic Master of Nothing crt622's Avatar
    Well after some long thought i decided to go ahead and order my 2, so i guess that brings it up to 458.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by crt622 View Post
    Well after some long thought i decided to go ahead and order my 2, so i guess that brings it up to 458.
    You are right crt622, we are at 458, let's get some more.....

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Ok, I'm ruining families here...but heck, who cares?
    Yesterday (friday night in the UK) we had friends home, and at some point, I showed them my "workbench" where I keep tons of customiing stuf. Some of it was MOTUC, of course, and one of them recognised it as somethig from his childhood! Well, I showed him my whole motuc collection, and (exception to the rule) even allowed him to touch the few loose figures and some of my customs! Then, I casually dropped in with: "Do you remember that castle with the big skull on it's facade? Hey, they'r making it right now, scaled for this stuff!". Apparently he just ordered one (with shipping, you cant really do more than this if you live round here, even with a darn good job). He's even hunting loose figs from ebay and buyng some of the figs avaible at matty. Oh, and he wants me to do some customs for him . Anyway, as far as this thread goes: plus one! His wife, however, really really hates me now...sad fact.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    Ok, I'm ruining families here...but heck, who cares?
    Yesterday (friday night in the UK) we had friends home, and at some point, I showed them my "workbench" where I keep tons of customiing stuf. Some of it was MOTUC, of course, and one of them recognised it as somethig from his childhood! Well, I showed him my whole motuc collection, and (exception to the rule) even allowed him to touch the few loose figures and some of my customs! Then, I casually dropped in with: "Do you remember that castle with the big skull on it's facade? Hey, they'r making it right now, scaled for this stuff!". Apparently he just ordered one (with shipping, you cant really do more than this if you live round here, even with a darn good job). He's even hunting loose figs from ebay and buyng some of the figs avaible at matty. Oh, and he wants me to do some customs for him . Anyway, as far as this thread goes: plus one! His wife, however, really really hates me now...sad fact.
    Nice little story! You've rekindled your friend's love for MOTU, and helped us get closer to Castle Grayskull. His wife will just have to get over it, this is a 30 year addiction that can't be easily overcome.

I have only been collecting since June and have spent a fortune getting up to speed (only missing a few figures now) and have signed up for the 2013 sub - so thought as I have already thrown so much into it whats another couple of hundred quid (life is too short and there is never a good time for spare cash) so ordered mine today!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Nice little story! You've rekindled your friend's love for MOTU, and helped us get closer to Castle Grayskull. His wife will just have to get over it, this is a 30 year addiction that can't be easily overcome.
    What a Story!!!