Thread: My Concept for M.U.S.C.L.E. Origins Line

Widget

My Concept for M.U.S.C.L.E. Origins Line

I hope it's ok for me to post this here. I think almost anyone who grew up with MOTU knew of M.U.S.C.L.E., and if one didn't know of it before, Super7 likely informed the rest.
    The Origins' return to its vintage aesthetics, combined with the wrestling crossover found in Masters of the WWEternia inspired me to create my own concept for a M.U.S.C.L.E. Origins line using the MOTU Origins body.

It compliments the Masters of the WWEternia line, homages another 80's Mattel classic, while honoring the true source material, Kinnikuman. Above is Terryman, the main hero's best friend and tag partner.

Heroic Warrior
    It might get moved to the custom forum but nice.

Personally, I just want the original line to come back. It's obvious no American has or wants the rights to the line.

Widget
    Thanks! You probably know about the current Kinkeshi figures coming out in Japan, but if you don't, they are sculpted by the son of the original's sculptor. Features many classic characters as well as ones from the current Revival series.

Heroic Warrior
    I didn't know that so thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
    Thanks! You probably know about the current Kinkeshi figures coming out in Japan, but if you don't, they are sculpted by the son of the original's sculptor. Features many classic characters as well as ones from the current Revival series.