Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Filmation Vintage like line

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Yeah, I'm diggin' it. I really like the forced perspective. I'm building my own and it's the opposite of yours - SUPER HEAVY. Sometimes I wish I went the lightweight route... I started off down that road, then it broke and I was like, ok I'm going heavy duty with it. I'm clumsy with things. I break my toys often - going back to breaking my G1 Optimus Prime. Man that was a tough day... I was heartbroken.
    Well this one should be very resistant when completed...

This was a playset i had in mind for several years, and because of that, is that i decided to make it this way, the lightest way possible... As i said earlier, i want to make a 360 playset, so i did not have other options...

But unless you dont leave it in the open air, and dont get wet: it should last as long as i live at least.

Here are some more WIP pics... i though i would be showing final photos by now, but im taking this project the next level, and that requires lot of detail and patience.

Mean while... hope you like it.

A couple more...

Last edited by octavio; September 14, 2021 at 01:27am.

Yeah i do like it. I'm an artist myself (not professionally but at heart) and the design line of something is important to me. And I really like your lines here. Keep it up!

I think lightweight is a great option. I am just a bit, neurotic, which is why i had to go heavy. Plus like I said, I'm clumsy.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Yeah i do like it. I'm an artist myself (not professionally but at heart) and the design line of something is important to me. And I really like your lines here. Keep it up!

I think lightweight is a great option. I am just a bit, neurotic, which is why i had to go heavy. Plus like I said, I'm clumsy.
    Thank you!

Going light weight with this project was something i couldn't do in the past, due i wasn't aware there was foam putty... I don't recall being aware of that material in the past, i don't know if they just invented it a couple of years ago, or i was just not aware of it.

Some more WIP photos...

Now getting close to finish the facade...

That is so cool. You have talent and it shows.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    That is so cool. You have talent and it shows.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Time for an update...