Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He-Man.Org Chatroom - The bar at the bottom of your screen!

Hang in there, Bow! Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Hello?...Anyone?...
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Master of New Adventures!
    I've cyber-explored this with Val numerous times. I just don't think the chat room is going to be happening in the near future. Frankly I get exhausted just thinking about all that Val does. I think we all need to cut him some slack and hope the time arrives at some point that he can come up for air and maybe ponder it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I've cyber-explored this with Val numerous times. I just don't think the chat room is going to be happening in the near future. Frankly I get exhausted just thinking about all that Val does. I think we all need to cut him some slack and hope the time arrives at some point that he can come up for air and maybe ponder it.
    Oh definitely, Mr. Jack. I'm not "complaining", I'm just curious of an answer as to whatever happened to the chat. It seems that if the feature is still there it would be used again, but who knows?
    Welcome to The She-Ra Photo Museum! Thousands of screencaps from Filmation's classic 1980's toon! For the Honor of Grayskull!

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

I still think a Discord chat is the answer...most people I know with hobbies use them all the time.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Master of New Adventures!
    I agree with you, HordakQuack. I don't think it's a tech issue or a money issue with Val, as I've suggested some of our more tech-minded orgers get involved and I've also suggested a financial drive to underwrite the new chatroom. I really believe it's a time issue for him. He's pulled in 11,328 different directions, all at the same time, doing an amazing job in all of them for fandom. I just think taking on the substantial job of launching a new chatroom at this time is too much for us to expect of him. Val's an amazing guy, but he's only human. Well, maybe super-human, but still...

Hopefully it will happen some day in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    I still think a Discord chat is the answer...most people I know with hobbies use them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Val... pulled in 11,328 different directions, all at the same time, doing an amazing job in all of them for fandom.
    Can't he handle 11,329? Haha, just kidding.

All I know is the chat used to work, and now it's still there, but not working. I just wonder what happened to it?