Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: An Unofficial MOTUC Price Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    The price guide is great, and I give you major kudos for doing this, and I hate to be *that guy*, BUT.....

You left out most of the 2016 Collector's Choice figures (Lord Masque, Vultak, Darius, Crita, Despara, General Sunder, Tuskador, Horde Wraith), as well as Super7's Wave 1 Collector's Choice (Fang-Or, Hawke, Lodar, and Quakke).
    No worries, Wayne-Klops...Thanks for going over the list and pointing out the missing figures, I appreciate it!

Now the list is complete with all the 2016 Mattel, and first series of Super 7, figures. I also found Serpentine King Hssss and one figure I completely forgot about until I saw him at Power Con, the single carded Horde Trooper!

So now a complete, complete MOTUC collection is worth well over $14K!!
    "Snake Mountain is a place of power and sorcery...and you've squandered it!" - Keltra

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    No worries, Wayne-Klops...Thanks for going over the list and pointing out the missing figures, I appreciate it!

Now the list is complete with all the 2016 Mattel, and first series of Super 7, figures. I also found Serpentine King Hssss and one figure I completely forgot about until I saw him at Power Con, the single carded Horde Trooper!

Really appreciate all of your hard work on this over the years! Hate to make you more work, but Saurod seems to have escaped a price tag and Blade's missing his buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Really appreciate all of your hard work on this over the years! Hate to make you more work, but Saurod seems to have escaped a price tag and Blade's missing his buddy
    It's ok, Stagnataur, it's important to make sure that the list is complete so I appreciate it when everyone here takes the time to go over it. Saurod has been added now and the Power Con exclusive Dree Elle & Uncle Montork set started selling on eBay, completing the Club Grayskull entries!

If there are still any missing entries, don't hesitate to mention it and I'll update the price guide!
    "Snake Mountain is a place of power and sorcery...and you've squandered it!" - Keltra

It's ok, Stagnataur, it's important to make sure that the list is complete so I appreciate it when everyone here takes the time to go over it. Saurod has been added now and the Power Con exclusive Dree Elle & Uncle Montork set started selling on eBay, completing the Club Grayskull entries!

If there are still any missing entries, don't hesitate to mention it and I'll update the price guide!
    Good to know. You may also need to add Laughing Prince Adam, now that he's selling on Ebay.

Keep up the good work, you're doing the community a huge service!
    Last edited by Stagnataur; September 13, 2018 at 04:45pm.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    This is awesome work! Thank you for taking the time to put this all together for us, very impressive!

So...when you gonna do a 200x version, Commemorative, Vintage?
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

This is awesome! Thank you so very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Good to know. You may also need to add Laughing Prince Adam, now that he's selling on Ebay.

Keep up the good work, you're doing the community a huge service!
    That's right, I forgot about Laughing Prince Adam since I ordered him online and will be getting him later! He's now been added to the list and he's currently going for...

Prince Adam (Laughing - SDCC): $65.24

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    This is awesome work! Thank you for taking the time to put this all together for us, very impressive!

So...when you gonna do a 200x version, Commemorative, Vintage?
    Are you trying to kill me?!

Heheh, ok...Just for you, let's look at the most popular figure of all...

200X Smash Blade He-Man: $15.45

Hey, not too bad, actually. I wonder how Disco Skeletor is doing... No, I better stop now!

Master of New Adventures!
    Well that's the cost of the complete collection. Interestingly, it doesn't take into account the cost of locating and assembling the collection! Now there's a real mind-bender. Figure the value of time spent on this endeavor at just $10 an hour and try to run some numbers on that and then add it to the cost of the figures for a true final figure. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!

Any chance of a 2020 update on this?

Iíll second this. Is microman still active. His work on this must have been exhaustive. It was a great service.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I sold a ton of my boxed collection a year ago and just had to create a list with the average selling price for each figure. It took time but it wasn't super hard.

That would be your best bet on getting current prices.
    cogito ergo doleo

If only Beast Man was still $87...

Trying to fill some gaps in my Classics collection. What do you guys think are fair prices for the following figures (trying to avoid getting gouged on ebay)?

Quakke
    Hawke
    Lodar
    Fang-Or
    Granita
    Wrap Trap
    Despara
    Terroar (Power Con)
    Plasmar (Power Con)
    Lord Gr'Asp (Power Con)
    Horde Zombie He-Man (Power Con)
    Stratos (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Prince Adam (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Trap Jaw (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Beast Man (Power Con mini-comic version red)
    Camo Khan (Power Con version)
    Rebel Leader He-Man (William Stout collection)
    Dark Despot Skeletor (William Stout collection)
    God Skeletor (william Stout collection)
    Commander Karg (William Stout collection)

Club Grayskull:

Skeletor
    Man-E-Faces
    Mer Man
    Sorceress
    Tung Lashor
    Fisto
    Grizzlor
    Mantenna
    She-Ra
    Prince Adam (Laughing)
    Uncle Montork
    Dree Elle
    Roboto
    Kittrina
    Shadow Weaver
    Stratos
    Modulok
    Prince Adam

Oh boy. You have some pricey ones on that list. Some of the power con stuff is real high.

Some of those club grayskull aren’t to high right now. But most classics super7 is just stupid high. Super7 only made to order, so there aren’t the left overs like Mattel had.

I would knock some of those CG figures off of the list that are under $75 or so.
    Last edited by horseman1981; March 3, 2021 at 01:52pm.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Trying to fill some gaps in my Classics collection. What do you guys think are fair prices for the following figures (trying to avoid getting gouged on ebay)?

Club Grayskull:

Tung Lashor
    Fisto
    Grizzlor
    Mantenna
    She-Ra
    Prince Adam (Laughing)
    Roboto
    Kittrina
    Shadow Weaver
    Stratos
    Modulok
    Prince Adam
    The ones I filtered above can still be found on BBTS for close to retail price ($50 or so). She-Ra outside of the set (with Fisto, Grizzlor, and Mantenna) goes for over $100 at this point. Everything else is going to go for over $100 per figure, or close to it.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Court Magician
    Just a quick one, I read on one of the threads that the reason Fisto is so expensive was that people ordered him and were sent Sorceress instead when he was originally released, ok I get that. So in theory, there should have been plenty of Sorceress' around then right? Why then is she also so expensive? Think she is second most expensive after Fisto ye?

What do you guys reckon would be the current value of a complete Classics collection?

Court Magician
    Has anyone seen the price of Granamyr lately, holy cow!...was he limited enough in release as well?

- - - Updated - - -

What do you guys reckon would be the current value of a complete Classics collection?
    Great question....12 to 15 grand?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Ghast View Post
    Has anyone seen the price of Granamyr lately, holy cow!...was he limited enough in release as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Great question....12 to 15 grand?
    I don’t recall Granny being tough to find. In fact I recall him sitting in MattyCollector for a little bit because my daughter wanted one and I just went on and ordered a second one for her.

Every time the thought creeps into my head to sell these the prices jump and I decide that I should just hang onto them lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quakke
    Hawke
    Lodar
    Fang-Or
    Granita
    Wrap Trap
    Despara
    Terroar (Power Con)
    Plasmar (Power Con)
    Lord Gr'Asp (Power Con)
    Horde Zombie He-Man (Power Con)
    Stratos (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Prince Adam (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Trap Jaw (Power Con mini-comic version)
    Beast Man (Power Con mini-comic version red)
    Camo Khan (Power Con version)
    Rebel Leader He-Man (William Stout collection)
    Dark Despot Skeletor (William Stout collection)
    God Skeletor (william Stout collection)

Club Grayskull:

Skeletor
    Man-E-Faces
    Mer Man
    Sorceress
    Tung Lashor
    Fisto
    Grizzlor
    Mantenna
    She-Ra
    Prince Adam (Laughing)
    Uncle Montork
    Dree Elle
    Roboto
    Kittrina
    Shadow Weaver
    Stratos
    Modulok
    Prince Adam
    Montork and Drellel may be the one of the few Grayskull sets that breaks your bank. I was trying to price my collection a few months ago and couldn’t even find that set for sale. I could be wrong and just looked at a bad time of course. Be curious to see what they fetch. Most of the secondary and tertiary Grayskull characters are surprisingly affordable though.

UPDATE: They are up on ebay now, 250 is the cheapest for MoC.
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; March 7, 2021 at 03:03pm.