Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is the rarest item in your collection?

Heroic Warrior
    Hard to say what my rarest is for sure, but probably the vintage giant-sized He-Man Valentine card I got off eBay about a decade ago. It's about 16" x 20" or so, complete with envelope.

Never seen another one.

I also have the Battle Bones stamp carrier which is pretty rare (although there's one on eBay right now). I wanted one for YEARS before I finally managed to get one. They show up on eBay every couple of years or so. Pretty darn rare. For me it's just the coolest idea for a merchandise item, especially if you buy a bunch of stampers to go on it!
    Last edited by Universe; January 21, 2017 at 11:07pm.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Some rare stuff I have.
    The true power of childhood is imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I also have the Battle Bones stamp carrier which is pretty rare (although there's one on eBay right now). I wanted one for YEARS before I finally managed to get one. They show up on eBay every couple of years or so. Pretty darn rare. For me it's just the coolest idea for a merchandise item, especially if you buy a bunch of stampers to go on it!
    What??? The stamp carrier Battle Bones is rare? I've still got mine buried in storage at my parents house. Gonna have to find it now.
    I loved that thing. I used to pretend he was the regular Battle Bones' son (coz I had him too.)
    I also have the Moss Man stamp. I think they may have come together in a pack.

Well, they'd be the rarest things I own.
    Last edited by Thrillhouse; January 23, 2017 at 08:40pm.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Tytus prototype us boxed is my rarest and most expensive item so far
    Awesome, is this the one that was on ebay a few years back..?

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AFA_MOTU View Post
    Awesome, is this the one that was on ebay a few years back..?
    Yea that's it.
    I remember the auction and Andrea told me he won it
    Really happy for him this piece is awesome
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    What??? The stamp carrier Battle Bones is rare? I've still got mine buried in storage at my parents house. Gonna have to find it now.
    I loved that thing. I used to pretend he was the regular Battle Bones' son (coz I had him too.)
    I also have the Moss Man stamp. I think they may have come together in a pack.

Well, they'd be the rarest things I own.
    The first one I ever saw was in about 2003 on eBay, accidentally didn't bid so I missed out on it selling for about $70. I know a couple of other collectors have them in their collections but I didn't see another one for sale until a couple of years later. Finally managed to get one about two years ago from some guy in South America who had a few of them boxed - it's possible that's the guy who's selling the one on eBay now.

The stamp carrier was packaged with one of two stampers (as far as I know). Either Moss Man or Stinkor. Mine came with a Stinkor stamper.

Heroic Warrior
    I am sure I posted in here before, but cannot find my post so apologies if it is a duplicate.

I have a few rare figures like TT Blue Head Mer-Man, TT Unpainted Belt Jitsu and all of the Rotoplast figures, but I think the rarest one I have is Unpainted hands and feet Sy-Clone also from TT. I have not seen another one except in Peterzor111's collection.

My favourite which I waited ages to get was my first Leo figure Man-e-faces, maybe not rare, but rare enough to be listed here.