Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 2,726 to 2,729 of 2729

Thread: The mysterious Savage He-Man variant formerly known as "Wonder Bread He-Man"

Widget
    There are some similarities between Savage He-Man and another rare figure that Mattel produced in the early 1990s - the "Save Blinky" Bart Simpson. It was a repainted figure offered via mail-order from Mattel's brief line of Simpsons toys in 1990. Only a handful of figures are known to exist. There is only one known promotional coupon/flyer for the figure that's known to exist as well. The coupon asked for 3 UPC symbols and the coupon to get the free figure.

The address was PO Box 3072, City of Industry CA. Is this the same address that is on the coupon that;s associated with Savage He-Man?

I mention this because the figure was part of a promotion with Child World/Children's Palace which has been mentioned in this thread as a possible source for the Savage He-Man.
    Last edited by cwf84; February 27, 2019 at 02:39pm.

hot linking this from another site

Attached Images Attached Images

Could someone please tell me if this is a custom/fake? eBay item #153513051135 the left leg looks a little dubious to me, it looks like there is a little brown paint where the boot meets the leg. Also seller states in their listing "Disclaimer I' am not a Authenticator of He-Man action figures nor do I confirm to its Authenticity" which also sounds a little shady.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Could someone please tell me if this is a custom/fake? eBay item #153513051135 the left leg looks a little dubious to me, it looks like there is a little brown paint where the boot meets the leg. Also seller states in their listing "Disclaimer I' am not a Authenticator of He-Man action figures nor do I confirm to its Authenticity" which also sounds a little shady.
    At my eyes it is a Fake because the paint applied is not like a real one + the head is a little bit weird lol