143. You may not vote on this poll
  • He-Man

93 65.03%
  • She-Ra

12 8.39%
  • Equal

38 26.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He-Man vs She-Ra. Who is physically stronger?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    In "Horde Prime Takes a Holiday" He-Man is shown anchoring the "most powerful ship in the galaxy" to Etheria, preventing it from leaving the planet's atmosphere. She-Ra says that "Not even my brother can hold his much longer" giving deference to his strength.
    I voted for He-Man as being physically stronger. He clearly has more muscle mass, though the magic of Grayskull gives them both far greater strength. I was thinking of this episode also when I voted since She-Ra is saying it pretty much that He-Man is stronger. There's also the metal on the chest piece He-Man wears which augments his strength, if I remember correctly.
    For the Honor, for the Glory, for the Power of GRAYSKULL!!!

I voted Equal because Both Draw their Power from Castle Grayskull channeled through their swords.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I voted Equal because Both Draw their Power from Castle Grayskull channeled through their swords.
    If that's the case, which seems reasonable, I'd say it works like Blood Alcohol Level i.e. based on body weight.....which would give the strength advantage to the larger of the two.

He-Man. Men are naturally stronger than women.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Heroic Warrior
    Watching the Filmation cartoons alone, I come to the conclusion that their strength isn't constant. In fact, they always seem to be as strong as they need to be. So, my answer is - none of the above, because their strength is not measureable.