Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210

Thread: What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

I was just thinking a few weeks back that it was past time for a new Panic! album. I was looking for something else and happened upon a new Panic! single. Digging a bit deeper, there's three out and the new album will be released on the 19th!

First listen, this felt very rockabilly and very pop. I didn't hate it and it has a catchy melody, but I expected more.

This was the best of the three for me, but I think I thought that mostly because of the video. I like Brendon's visual sensibilities.

This was the worst of the three to me. Honestly I kinda tuned out on this one.

Now I did know there was a new Slipknot album coming this year, so I checked and found they had two singles out...

This was fine... nothing new or groundbreaking. I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Out of the five, this was my jam!!! Yes, nothing really new was introduced... and the melody is a mix of a few previous Slipknot songs. But it felt SO GOOD to rock out to!
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

I'm looking forward to upcoming new releases from Amy Grant, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Gretchen Peters & Susan Cowsill this year, and Belinda Carlisle next year so I am listening to them in delightful preparation.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I'm looking forward to upcoming new releases from Amy Grant, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Gretchen Peters & Susan Cowsill this year, and Belinda Carlisle next year so I am listening to them in delightful preparation.
    Very nice! Do they all have album release dates available or are you still waiting on a few?
    Tweeterhead 1/5 Legends Statue Want List: Zodak (200X style), King Grayskull (Revelation style), He-Man 2.0 (or 200X King Grayskull), Tung Lashor, Rattlor, She-Ra 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post
    Very nice! Do they all have album release dates available or are you still waiting on a few?
    I don't know exactly when Belinda's album will be released, but the other's I've mentioned are due for a September/October release.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I don't know exactly when Belinda's album will be released, but the other's I've mentioned are due for a September/October release.
    Cool deal, sounds like you are going to have a great September/October for new music! Yeah, there's always that one announcement latecomer!

The best friend squad playlists set up by Stevenson, personal favorite among them is the Catra one.
    Sign me plz! (petition for Dreamworks She-Ra toys)
    https://chng.it/fHKxh4N7Ck

SPOP 2018 & MOTU:Re 2021 timeline comparison:
    https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards...e-info-(enjoy)

Black Sabbath - Paranoid
    Note: Ozzy Osbourne performed this song at the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham yesterday
    Last edited by Neophron; August 10, 2022 at 08:44am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

In honour of Olivia Newton-John, here is a fabulous song performed by her, Beth Nielsen Chapman and Amy Sky called Stone In My Pocket.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I have been using our Alexa and playing mostly 80's bands like Duran Duran and Depeche Mode