Thread: The MOTU Bloodline Trilogy posters by Mattias Fahlberg from Mad Duck Posters

The MOTU Bloodline Trilogy posters by Mattias Fahlberg from Mad Duck Posters

From Mad Duck Posters:

This week we are releasing the cover art for the MOTU Bloodline Trilogy. The image attached is a composite of 3 book covers. Each print measures 18x24. All posters are officially licensed.

"This week we are releasing new licensed posters for the cover art of the Masters Of The Universe Bloodline trilogy by artist Mattias Fahlberg!

...The prints are available as Fine Art Giclees at 18x24 for $55 each, or a matching number set may be purchasd for $150."

Click here to pre-order yours today at Mad Duck Posters.

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

These are not good. I would not hang these up if they were free. Sorry to the artist, I'm not trying to be rude. For the size, quality, and price I have a hard time imagining anyone getting these. I assume I'm in the minority however.

It's neat to be the one with negative opinion for once.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    These are not good. I would not hang these up if they were free. Sorry to the artist, I'm not trying to be rude. For the size, quality, and price I have a hard time imagining anyone getting these. I assume I'm in the minority however.

It's neat to be the one with negative opinion for once.
    I have to agree. I loved all the posters so far but these are really not to my taste.

...um...yeah.