Thread: What do you think the perfect MOTU game would be (rpg,fighting ect...)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What do you think the perfect MOTU game would be (rpg,fighting ect...)?

I was playing Mortal Kombat the other day and thought wouldn't it be awesome if their was a game juust like this but with MOTU characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Yep I agree, a adventure game is to complicated for my tiny brain, it would be great to have a fighting game, with awesome FMV sequences at the end of the fights, and levels

Action-Adventure with slight RPG-aspects. Think Darksiders I & II, or Zelda.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    A Zelda style epic would be superb. Lots of power-ups, characters, bosses, locations, oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Hy-Man View Post
    ps: Darksiders is the only game on my PS3 that I've played to DEATH... Like 98% achievements. SO MUCH WIN!
    Joe Madureira is the MAN!

I got part 2 for xmas this year.

I would like something like castlevania symphony of the night. Endless weapons and secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Liber skull View Post
    I would like something like castlevania symphony of the night. Endless weapons and secrets.
    DUDE! This thread is full of win. Darksiders AND now SOTN???
    I still consider that my favorite game of all time on any system.

Well played, sir.

To me , a action RPG In the style of the first Dragon Age game would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hy-Man View Post
    That's what I'd love to see.
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Parker View Post
    Skylander/Disney Infinity type game because of the vast array of characters and powers/abilities that are available to be purchased individually.
    Awesomest idea! I'd also love a fighter or rpg. Anything as long as it's well made really.

OOh can I cast it?
    He-man
    Skeletor
    Beastman
    Man-At-Arms
    Teela
    Stratos
    Mer-man
    Evil-Lynn
    Trap-Jaw
    Sorceress
    Ram-Man
    Orko(unlockable)
    She-Ra
    Hordak(unlockable)
    Mantenna
    Shadow Weaver(unlockable)
    Tri-clops (unlockable)
    Bow(unlockable)
    Catra
    Frosta(unlockable)

14 unlocked characters and 6 locked characters, downloadable content= calling upon battlecat, zodak, and opening up etherian worlds
    Back drops would be; Greyskull, Snake Mountain, Eternos Palace, Whispering Woods, Sea of Rakash, desert area not sure what its called, Vine Jungle, Volcano area outside snake mountain, Man-At-Arms workshop, and Trolla
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

I'd like a good animated graphic Street Fighter type game. I would prefer it not be 3d animation, just the good ole Toon like Graphics. Street Fighter IV was pretty allright, but a more 90's typical side to side fighter with as many characters programmed in as possible.

In today's world, it could go like Injustice from DC, with new character's and skins being offered as DLC. Heck, I'd even accept a game just like that, with Masters of The Universe.

Lovingly detailed animations, and unique powersets and attacks. Really capture the characters.

That's what I'd love.

I like the idea of a X-Men legends style game. Different characters from all the different factions going on mission style adventures battling everything from the Horde, Snake Men and Skeletor's forces. That's the first one. The second can also follow the X-Men legends style but with more villains as playable characters and one of the bosses can be Spector. A game like Symphony of the Night could work as well with He-Man going in to Grayskull after all the heroic warriors have been kidnapped and it's up to He-Man without the powers of Grayskull to save the heroic warriors(unlockable characters) and restore the power of Grayskull to its proper place.
    Hey Super7 I'm looking forward to what you do for Classics and I'm awaiting these figures!

Spinwit, Gepple, Alcon, Meldoch, Krax, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Vizar, Nocturna

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

I like the idea of a Mortal Kombat style game. It is something everyone could play and though you wouldn't really feel like a character you play it could capture the magic of the show and toy's. They could throw in some classic filmation style moves for fun too.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    RPG or nothing for me!!! Sandbox style... in depth with DLC addons. PERIOT.

Heroic Warrior
    How about a combination of LARPing and Fight Club?

Nerds could meet up in each others parents' basements dressed as their favorite MOTU character and just beat the living **** out of one another.