Thread: When will we see another New Adventures of He-Man DVD release?

Widget

When will we see another New Adventures of He-Man DVD release?

I personally would like to see a Re-Release of the DVD Set by Mill-Creek/Classic Media so I can complete my DVD collection.

I hope soon.

I look for NA DVD set as well. But I would like to buy one that contains all the episodes. There was this anniversary DVD release of all He-Man cartoons. I was surprised that it contained only selection of NA episodes. So I did not (and will not) buy it.

I did ask Mill Creek awhile ago when they released the anny set and they said there were no plans. I think if Mill Creek was going to release the show completely, we would have seen it released by now. I'm guessing they looked at the sale numbers of the BCI sets and decided not to. The first volume can still be found for a very cheap price. I picked them both up very cheaply a few years ago before Vol. 2's price skyrocketed after they both went out of print.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar

New Adventures DVD

I know volume two of the New Adventures is crazy pricey now. Lucky I picked mine up back in the day!

Other than the best of episodes included with the 30th anniversary set does Mill Creek have any plans to release another set?
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    How does this get released, but we they won't release a new set of NA He-Man? Too funny!

http://www.millcreekent.com/tattooed...te-series.html
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Will New Adventures ever be re-released on DVD/BluRay?

Pretty much what the title says. One can buy one part of New Adventures easily enough but the other release is off the map. Anyone out there know if there will ever be a re-release?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Its best chance is a budget release in a new MOTU cartoon or movie year, otherwise I wouldn't hold ones breath. There is less physical media out there these days.

I’m not holding my breath for any of the old toons to be rereleased on disc. As Firefly alluded, physical media is a dying technology. People don’t want to buy DVDs anymore in the age of Netflix, and this makes the prospect of a rerelease unprofitable.

I am holding out hope that someone will buy the right to stream them somewhere legal/legit.