Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,326 to 1,341 of 1341

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

They have yet to respond to my two emails from back in mid-April, but send me twenty email preorder notifications.

Got my battlecat figure today, I really like this guy.

Just got my shipping notice!

Heroic Warrior
    Got shipping for battle cat

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Ok, guys.. this is my first mythic legions figure, how come no one ever made the connection between the way these smell and the way super 7 figures smell? It's the softer plastic that stinks. Feels the same as super 7's as well. But clearly the paint is better grade paint on ml. These are definitely made from the same factory.

Anyway, fill me in here, what are these silver squares I received with the battle cat figure and where do they go and what do they do?

The articulation on these are really impressive and it's such a simple design with the way the parts pop on and off. The lower leg hits natural angles like a humans. Wish my joes and motuc had that articulation.

These are pretty cool, I only got this for the head, and whatever parts I can steal off it.

I have no sense of smell so I can't comment on that part, the silver squares are used for connecting wings to the figures, I think there's going to be two types of wings so two different types of connectors.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    I have no sense of smell so I can't comment on that part, the silver squares are used for connecting wings to the figures, I think there's going to be two types of wings so two different types of connectors.
    Thank you for the reply. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong lol. I was like what are these? And what do they do? I thought they were small jet packs lol. No youtube video even touched on them parts so I figured I'd ask here since you guys are veterans to this line. Thanks agian for the info felgekarp.

Last edited by unclassified; June 18, 2019 at 09:12am.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm so torn on instead of taking the extra head and armor for customs and just leave it with the orc head. The figure does look cool. I'm so confused here on what to do lol, initial intention was parts throw away the rest. Now I'm like man, he sure is cool looking lol. Ugh.

And Cowarros and Thallyn Frostbow at the door just now.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Just got my figures but my bonus items shield is completely broken in half. I sent them an e-mail hopefully they will send me a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong lol. I was like what are these? And what do they do? I thought they were small jet packs lol. No youtube video even touched on them parts so I figured I'd ask here since you guys are veterans to this line. Thanks agian for the info felgekarp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-OUzqWmbw this video shows how to use the wing mounts.

One of things with the way the line is designed is all characters will have all or most of the pegs for the wings and pauldrons so you can mix and match them how you want. In fact it's one of the reasons the figures are tight hold on the joints to hold but easy to pull apart without needing to result to heating up the figure. You can mix and match body parts. In fact it's what many do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-OUzqWmbw this video shows how to use the wing mounts.

One of things with the way the line is designed is all characters will have all or most of the pegs for the wings and pauldrons so you can mix and match them how you want. In fact it's one of the reasons the figures are tight hold on the joints to hold but easy to pull apart without needing to result to heating up the figure. You can mix and match body parts. In fact it's what many do.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you good sir

Kapow Toys have the latest wave for order on their website for anyone that's UK based, they may ship overseas but I'm not sure.

I'm still waiting for them to send my figures.

Mythic Legions in stock sale set for July 17.

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=4683

delighted with my ice troll and ragna stormforger
    Hoping for figures of: King Hsss slave girl, Major Header, Hans Hammerholder, Bubblor, Lady slither, Redeye, grr, Kayla, Gorgonne and the myp giants.

"everything will probably not be all right, but we have to try." V. Putin
    " sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right." V. Putin