Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1420

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by orcman View Post
    check out the preorder price at bbts now. troll jumped from 110 to 170, delux figure jumped from 35 to 50. WOOOOHOOOOOO glad i preordered the whole wave from the horsemen
    I wish I did since you can't preorder them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    I wish I did since you can't preorder them anymore
    They should have their in-stock sale for the Wasteland and Siege waves coming up, so there's that to look forward to soon.

And the mark-up at BBTS isn't too bad when you take into consideration their $4 shipping and pile-o'-loot feature. EBay mark-ups are usually worse.

Any idea when these will be released? August? Sept?

i was wondering why bbts charges 50 for 6" and 200 for 12". So this price is only for the preorder ????

check out the preorder price at bbts now. troll jumped from 110 to 170, delux figure jumped from 35 to 50. WOOOOHOOOOOO glad i preordered the whole wave from the horsemen
    Yeah it looks like BBTs is just readjusting their prices to reflect the after market prices.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Yeah it looks like BBTs is just readjusting their prices to reflect the after market prices.
    These are the normal BBTS markups on mythic legions. It has been the same for every single wave.

Heroic Warrior
    Any idea when the in store sale stuff ships?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Any idea when the in store sale stuff ships?

It started shipping Monday. Seems like announcements are delayed though, as some people have received their shipping notice the same day their package arrived!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    It started shipping Monday. Seems like announcements are delayed though, as some people have received their shipping notice the same day their package arrived!
    OK thanks hadley. I didn't see any info on this at all and I'm not really a ml collector. Just some things. So I don't know a lot of this stuff lol. Hope they have a in store sale or whatever it's called for the next wave. last year I was gonna get the horses then stuff came up and decide I couldn't, but now I want a horse of two. Also hope they do a sale for the wave of reissues. I want the bull guy and ice troll. Bbts prices are ridiculous.

OK thanks hadley. I didn't see any info on this at all and I'm not really a ml collector. Just some things. So I don't know a lot of this stuff lol. Hope they have a in store sale or whatever it's called for the next wave. last year I was gonna get the horses then stuff came up and decide I couldn't, but now I want a horse of two. Also hope they do a sale for the wave of reissues. I want the bull guy and ice troll. Bbts prices are ridiculous.

Youíve really got to be plugged into Mythic Legions so youíre in on preorders. That really is the only way to collect the line. If you donít preorder figures youíre either going to pay a 30% markup on BBTS or double from other resellers. Youíre not going to find an ice troll for under $200.

Yes, there are in-stock sales, but those are like the worst of Matty Collector on-sale days. Their site canít take the traffic and things are super limited.

Youíve really got to be plugged into Mythic Legions so youíre in on preorders. That really is the only way to collect the line. If you donít preorder figures youíre either going to pay a 30% markup on BBTS or double from other resellers. Youíre not going to find an ice troll for under $200.

Yes, there are in-stock sales, but those are like the worst of Matty Collector on-sale days. Their site canít take the traffic and things are super limited.
    You can sign up on their site for notifications and their campaigns go for over a month. They always extend them.

- - - Updated - - -

BBTS prices are a lot better than what theyíll be on secondary market once BBTS sells out. Trust me. If you want them get them while you can. Wave 1 figures start at 200 on eBay.

Heroic Warrior
    OK quick question. I got all 4 of the giants. The generic one legion builder I think? Well he has two left forearms. I went to the site and hit contact and sent a message. Then updated the message with a photo and then today again messaged them. It's been a few days. Does anyone have problems with this stuff? Does anyone even check that sites emails? Hahaha.

Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    BBTS prices are a lot better than what theyíll be on secondary market once BBTS sells out. Trust me. If you want them get them while you can. Wave 1 figures start at 200 on eBay.
    To put a finer point on this, I sold an unremarkable set of 6 dwarves for over $700 recently. And evidently I lowballed myself. People jumped immediately; everything went within an hour. This isnít to brag, this is to say you need to preorder things you even arenít sure you want. If it turns out you donít want something, youíll end up with more than you spent.

OK quick question. I got all 4 of the giants. The generic one legion builder I think? Well he has two left forearms. I went to the site and hit contact and sent a message. Then updated the message with a photo and then today again messaged them. It's been a few days. Does anyone have problems with this stuff? Does anyone even check that sites emails? Hahaha.

Where did you buy from? You have to go through Megalopolis now. The Horsemen claim to have a customer service email, but they donít respond.

To put a finer point on this, I sold an unremarkable set of 6 dwarves for over $700 recently. And evidently I lowballed myself. People jumped immediately; everything went within an hour. This isn’t to brag, this is to say you need to preorder things you even aren’t sure you want. If it turns out you don’t want something, you’ll end up with more than you spent.

Where did you buy from? You have to go through Megalopolis now. The Horsemen claim to have a customer service email, but they don’t respond.
    Agreed. And you never really know which figures will end up being the really hot ones later one. Honestly I just go all in now on each wave. I wait a year and sell off any figures that I don’t want. You’ll usually make back what you paid for the entire set if not more. Dwarves and Skeletons are the hottest factions, seemingly, but goblins seem to be catching up as they age.

On the customer service issue, I reached out to 4H via Email a little while ago, to their credit they did get back to me within 24 hours but, like you said, they just referred me to Megalopolis, who were very quick to correct an issue that I didn’t think could be corrected. I was happy with both companies responses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    These are the normal BBTS markups on mythic legions. It has been the same for every single wave.
    Yeah, you’re right, 50 was always the going rate on the standard figures, I don’t think the trolls were always that high though. But I be wrong, I had gotten all of the trolls from 4H preorders so wasn’t minding BBTS’ prices on those.
    Last edited by MJOLNIR; June 21, 2020 at 01:31am.

Heroic Warrior
    To put a finer point on this, I sold an unremarkable set of 6 dwarves for over $700 recently. And evidently I lowballed myself. People jumped immediately; everything went within an hour. This isnít to brag, this is to say you need to preorder things you even arenít sure you want. If it turns out you donít want something, youíll end up with more than you spent.

Where did you buy from? You have to go through Megalopolis now. The Horsemen claim to have a customer service email, but they donít respond.
    The store horsemen. Soni have to.contact mega. Ok. I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks hadley.

I must confess, as much as I LOVE fantasy and science fiction, I've never heard of Mythic Legions, but the franchise does sound very fascinating.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I must confess, as much as I LOVE fantasy and science fiction, I've never heard of Mythic Legions, but the franchise does sound very fascinating.
    They are pretty.cool. they are the toy line from the four horsemen who.sculpt the motuc. I'm not like a huge fan of the line, but it's super popular. I get few things here and there. Go to www.storehorsemen.com and join the mailing list. And when preorser happen you can preorser and save money. If not you'll be stuck with bbts and ebay.

From StoreHorsemen:

FOUR HORSEMEN 20TH ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE!!

Leaping into the fray when it seems as if all hope is lost, a burst of blinding dust and fury announces the unexpected arrival of the towering bipedal war-horse known only as the legendary Equaddron! With speed and grace that seems mismatched to his intimidating mass, Equaddron - armed with his dual four-bladed maces - single-handedly turns the tide of battle in favor of his stunned allies before once again galloping off into the darkness to await another time of desperate need.

The FOUR HORSEMEN EXCLUSIVE 20th ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE is up for pre-order over at Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com) RIGHT NOW!!

This special Four Horsemen 20th anniversary bundle will only be sold directly and exclusively through Store Horsemen and will include the following items...

- One "Ogre scaled" (roughly 9 inches tall), highly articulated Equaddron the war-horse action figure, which will come in a deluxe collector-friendly book-cover style window box with character-specific packaging, details and accessories. Equaddron in these exclusive colors is a Store Horsemen exclusive, and will only be otherwise available through secondary sellers that purchase the bundle at full price through Store Horsemen.

- One Four Horsemen logo t-shirt designed by Nate "Baena" Baertsch. Choose from sizes small to xxxxl, and from the colors red or light gray. Shirt colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.

- One Four Horsemen logo t-shirt designed by Melita "Miss Monster" Curphy. Choose from sizes small to xxxxl, and from the colors blue or dark gray. Shirt colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.

- One Four Horsemen logo cloisonne pin designed by Nate "Baena" Baertsch. Pin colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.

- One Four Horsemen logo cloisonne pin designed by Melita "Miss Monster" Curphy. Pin colors shown are examples only, and the final color may vary slightly.

ALL of that Four Horsemen goodness for only $100.00!! (plus shipping & handling)

This bundle is available for pre-order NOW will run until Equaddron decides to mysteriously gallop off into the darkness of Mythoss once again.

-FOUR HORSEMEN-

Two T-shirts, two pins, and a horse figure. Its a no for me.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm not feeling a giant horse headed man. If it was a bull or goat I'd be on board. Well. Not on board with the bundle, but on board when the next version would be released. 10p bucks to me is a waste of my money when I don't have interest in any of it.

It says exclusive colours. I'll wait for the regular version. The bundle is potentially almost 2 orge sized figures at preorder price.

Can anyone help me out with this. Is the fleshtone of alternate head from Gwendolyn same as cassie? Thanks

Is anybody getting the Arethyr Balius horse figure? I think it'd look great with some MOTUC figures, and maybe some customisers would have fun turning it into Charger for Teela.