Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1398

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I was interested in the boar dude or if they had the dude with the bull head for customs. So I'm ok missing out on anything 35 plus tax and shipping is a lot just to buy for the head.
    Yeah. That's why I mostly but the Legion Builders. At $22 each they price is right, plus painting them is fun.

I bought a few dozen of the dwarfs, about half of which I plan on turning into bog goblins.

I have several cases of Skeleton Warriors, goblins and dwarves for customs.
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    Yeah. That's why I mostly but the Legion Builders. At $22 each they price is right, plus painting them is fun.

I bought a few dozen of the dwarfs, about half of which I plan on turning into bog goblins.

I have several cases of Skeleton Warriors, goblins and dwarves for customs.
    Nice man. I'm unaware of the Legion builders. Only figure I ever got from this line was the battle cat one so I can have another cat head for customs. It was better off the site wasn't let me on, I spent close to a 1000 bucks in like few days between loyal subjects case, 2 mondos, actually faker too, 2 black series archives wave 2 figures, mega construx castle, mega battle bones, and few other things that ain't coming to my head right now. I'm probably well over a 1000 now and still have mondo merman to get.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

So, I just received a vintage Supernaturals Lionheart figure and I can't help but wonder if the Mythic Legions figure Leo Attila Leossyr figure is an homage to Lionheart. I have never seen the 4hm make reference to this, but when you look at the figures you can't help but notice the similar color scheme (down to the sky blue highlights), and the overall theme in general:http://www.toyfinity.com/images/uplo...90827453_M.jpg +https://figurefanzero.files.wordpres...mlatleos16.jpg Has anyone else noticed this before?
    Last edited by He-Kal; July 28, 2019 at 03:57pm.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'm liking the new Wave which is up for preorder now. Definitely getting Arethyr, Belphegorr and Hellphyre for sure. Some of the human figures look good too, not sure I have room for any horses.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    Love the fire horse but can't buy it know g that it's a horse made out of fire and no motuc character could keep his butt in the saddle. So I'm most likely getting the basic brown one. I can't remember the color of the horse in the mini comic with blonde teela but one of the horses will make a perfect horse for her. Motuc needs more mounts and vehicle so I'm most likely getting horses from this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I'm liking the new Wave which is up for preorder now. Definitely getting Arethyr, Belphegorr and Hellphyre for sure. Some of the human figures look good too, not sure I have room for any horses.
    Totally agree that those three are must haves. Malepharr is pretty great too. I was totally fine passing on the human knights and then I saw the picture of the lion face plate for Hadriana and I'm not sure I can pass it up. The Fire Horse Aethon is also too incredible not to order. But I didn't really have a spare $200 sitting around to drop on this (Marvel Legends is killing me right now - in the best way)

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    Totally agree that those three are must haves. Malepharr is pretty great too. I was totally fine passing on the human knights and then I saw the picture of the lion face plate for Hadriana and I'm not sure I can pass it up. The Fire Horse Aethon is also too incredible not to order. But I didn't really have a spare $200 sitting around to drop on this (Marvel Legends is killing me right now - in the best way)

Sigh.
    Definitely agree that the faceplate adds to the character, I was going to pass on her initially. Agreed that Malepharr is cool too, I'm in too minds about him, we do need better pics. Both horses look great, the standard brown horse would make a nice one for MOTUC Teela.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I've put an order in for Aethon, Arethyr and Belphegorr, really like the looks of those.

Got my order in today as I'm guessing the preorder window will close end of the month?

Hadriana
    Belphagorr
    Arethyr
    Magnus
    Vorhogg
    Hellphyre

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I Preordered Arethyr/Aethon as a set for $90.00 Plus Belphegorr and Hadriana.

I'll be placing a second Preorder in September.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Two new exclusives announced:

Torgun Redfin
    and Thumpp!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Two new exclusives announced:

https://www.figures.com/wordpress/wp.../unnamed-5.jpg

Torgun Redfin
    and Thumpp!
    I already ordered Torgun Redfin and Thumpp in the previous pr-order along with the The Cyclops Argamedies.

Last edited by mjw41; September 12, 2019 at 08:08am.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Any news about Wasteland shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post
    Any news about Wasteland shipping?
    They sent out an email about Wasteland shortly before Christmas saying it's on it's way and Megalopolis should start shipping in about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    They sent out an email about Wasteland shortly before Christmas saying it's on it's way and Megalopolis should start shipping in about 2 weeks.
    Thanks, I just checked my spam, I have an e-mail from December 9, so they should already be sent.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    come on everyone, vote for torrion! (then we can use him as minox!)
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    come on everyone, vote for torrion! (then we can use him as minox!)
    I voted for him....and for the same reason as you

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    Where do you vote? I got an email last week about it and that was it. And can't find anything on the store site.

Heroic Warrior
    So I have been aware of this line for just a little while - and am considering starting to collect a few of these.

Since this line is not based on any existing IP, I guess I won't have to worry about not getting certain "key" characters? This is what always kept me from really getting into MOTUc - can't be bothered to pay scalpers...

The line is divided into "sub lines"? I am reading "wasteland" line - so there are different themes within ML?

For us EU guys - any go-to shop you can recommend? I tend to order my MOTU stuff from SPACE (Germany), since they have a direct distribution deal with S7. But they only carry the MOTU inspired Mythic Legions figures - so that is not a good solution, I fear. The other shops I found looked a bit untrustworthy... And I would like not to order directly from 4H, since I have to drive 30mins or so to get to the customs office...each time And last time it took like an hour for them to sort out my orders...

Cheers!

I'm impatient for these my shipment is pending since 1/15/2020.

Heroic Warrior
    I got my first two ML figures the other day and am truly shocked that I haven't really looked much at this line before. They are truly phenomenal. Definitely my next obsession... also much better value than MOTUC (quality vs price).

Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    So I have been aware of this line for just a little while - and am considering starting to collect a few of these.

Since this line is not based on any existing IP, I guess I won't have to worry about not getting certain "key" characters? This is what always kept me from really getting into MOTUc - can't be bothered to pay scalpers...

The line is divided into "sub lines"? I am reading "wasteland" line - so there are different themes within ML?

For us EU guys - any go-to shop you can recommend? I tend to order my MOTU stuff from SPACE (Germany), since they have a direct distribution deal with S7. But they only carry the MOTU inspired Mythic Legions figures - so that is not a good solution, I fear. The other shops I found looked a bit untrustworthy... And I would like not to order directly from 4H, since I have to drive 30mins or so to get to the customs office...each time And last time it took like an hour for them to sort out my orders...

Cheers!

Kapow toys in the UK have the two most recent waves up for preorder. I can recommend them as very reliable. I have ordered many figures from them.

The ideal situation (given uk will be outside the EU from next year) for me would be that space figuren start stocking full waves of these in the future. Fingers crossed.

I mostly order direct from the four horsemen. But yes itís a pain with customs. I generally choose the option for FedEx shipping then it doesnít come through the postal system and fedex handles all the stuff with the customs office here in Luxembourg.

Heroic Warrior
    I actually had a chat with SPACE about that. They said it doesn't really make sense for them to stock ML - apart from the MOTU inspired ones. Space is also rather expensive, compared to other shops - which I found to be tolerable for the MOTU figures, since they tend to get them in stock even before S7 does. Anyway, I found another store, ELIVE (https://www.eliveshop.de/four-horsemen-toy-design.html) - which seems to have all ML figures up for preorder. I have never ordered through them, so cannot vouch for quality of service.

The idea with FEDEX is great tho, will keep that in mind for future waves. I fully expect my current ML orders to take ages since they have to go through various distributors before they even reach the webshops I ordered from...

Iím surprised space doesnít stock them but they donít stock things like Star Wars black series, marvel legends or transformers either. I guess the sales just arenít there for them.

I noticed the last two waves of Legions are available at the wholesale importer Heo.de which would lead me to believe that they have done some Orr of a deal with the four horsemen and that legions could start to pop up in various comic book shops.

Thanks for the tip about that store. It looks good! May order a figure and see how it goes.

Heroic Warrior
    The horsemen just released the roster for the next wave, and it will include, wait for it , a She-Ra and a Hordak homage. A preview can be found here: http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/
    billboard-as3-final.jpg
    Preorders start on Friday.