Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1404

Thread: Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions

How would one get hold of these beauties?
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    How would one get hold of these beauties?
    http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com

Preorder starts in about an hour.

So this is their Not Hordak? Really well done. I normally find the MotU tributes to be a but bleh but really like this guy. And I get a second change shot at the Malleus that I had to sell years ago. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    So this is their Not Hordak? Really well done. I normally find the MotU tributes to be a but bleh but really like this guy. And I get a second change shot at the Malleus that I had to sell years ago. Awesome.
    Yep. And I love the nod to imp on the axe.

The most amazing thing about these is that they are all made with existing parts from the line. They never use new parts for the MOTU homages.

Does anyone know if all the female figures in this line come with wing attachment sockets or is it only on certain figures?
    Last edited by Angel-T; January 31, 2020 at 07:14pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Does anyone know if all the female figures in this line come with wing attachment sockets or is it only on certain figures?
    I only have 3 females but they all have a socket. Actually upon further inspection every ML figure I have period has a socket.

I ended up pre-ordering both MOTU inspired ones plus the minotaur and the troll.

I'm going to assume it's just a coincidence that the one who looks like Adora with elf ears is named Dorina. I mean I doubt the Horsemen have seen my fan created bio stories...

"How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    If you preorder from the 4HM's site with a credit card, does it get charged immediately or when the figures ship?

- - - Updated - - -

This looks more like traditional She-Ra than the Netflix version does.

I totally preordered the Hordak and She-Ra inspired characters. I have all of the other MOTU inspired ones except for the "Man-at-Arms" UNKANN. Unfortunately to acquire him it would cost around $300 on eBay.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    If you preorder from the 4HM's site with a credit card, does it get charged immediately or when the figures ship?

- - - Updated - - -

This looks more like traditional She-Ra than the Netflix version does.
    They get charged upfront, but are of course cheaper than buying them from retailers when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    They get charged upfront, but are of course cheaper than buying them from retailers when they come out.
    Yup...it's way better to pay $35 each now as a preorder from them compared to paying $55 each later somewhere else.

I'm wondering since the Evil-Lyn tribute figure came with the wing attachment/ connecting peg hopefully this She-ra tribute figure will as well.

I'm wondering since the Evil-Lyn tribute figure came with the wing attachment/ connecting peg hopefully this She-ra tribute figure will as well.
    I have a large box of those adapters if you ever need some.

I ordered, the She-ra Hordak pair. They look incredible.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Yup...it's way better to pay $35 each now as a preorder from them compared to paying $55 each later somewhere else.
    i was wondering why bbts charges 50 for 6" and 200 for 12". So this price is only for the preorder ????

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by orcman View Post
    i was wondering why bbts charges 50 for 6" and 200 for 12". So this price is only for the preorder ????
    Well, presumably the 35$ for the 6" figures / 110$ for the troll are the absolute lowest price these can be sold for with a minimal profit - for the "real" fans, if you will. BBTS has to buy the figures from 4HM, so they will add a profit margin for themselves, and I guess 4HM will also want their cut.
    Considering how "expensive" the line is, I would really suggest to preorder them via the 4HM store... it does add up rather quickly otherwise.

Went ahead and preordered both Hordak and She-ra. Like how they turned out.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Has it been mentioned anywhere if the She-ra and Hordak figures will be at Power-Con this year? It would be weird if this was the only way to get them and they didn't have an exclusive.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

Master of New Adventures!
    Good Heaves, if there are more talented toy designers on Earth than the Four Horsemen, I cannot imagine who they might be.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Guy View Post
    Has it been mentioned anywhere if the She-ra and Hordak figures will be at Power-Con this year? It would be weird if this was the only way to get them and they didn't have an exclusive.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force
    Yes they will have first release at Powercon. Available in limited quantities at the Four Horsemen booth.

I just ordered Lord Draguul, Dorina Onoris and Zazhar.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Sooo, I have been wondering when we may see wave 3 of this line (Kick starter preorder)?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasastard View Post
    I actually had a chat with SPACE about that. They said it doesn't really make sense for them to stock ML - apart from the MOTU inspired ones. Space is also rather expensive, compared to other shops - which I found to be tolerable for the MOTU figures, since they tend to get them in stock even before S7 does. Anyway, I found another store, ELIVE (https://www.eliveshop.de/four-horsemen-toy-design.html) - which seems to have all ML figures up for preorder. I have never ordered through them, so cannot vouch for quality of service.

The idea with FEDEX is great tho, will keep that in mind for future waves. I fully expect my current ML orders to take ages since they have to go through various distributors before they even reach the webshops I ordered from...
    Just as an update to this, I have since ordered 3 figures from the Wasteland Wave (shipping now in February through EU online vendors) via Elive and was not disappointed. They had the lowest prices around, delivery time was comparable to another shop I ordered from and the figures came neatly packaged in bubble wrap (unlike the other shop, who just stuffed my Argemedes in a box without any protective wrapping...). So I will keep using them for tings that I wasn't able to get through the official pre-order.

check out the preorder price at bbts now. troll jumped from 110 to 170, delux figure jumped from 35 to 50. WOOOOHOOOOOO glad i preordered the whole wave from the horsemen