Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Visual MOTUC Collection List

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks guys for all the positive cred. It makes me happy. But if you have small or minor suggestions to make it better please do

Becasue now I am waiting to get some great pics of Roton to add

Love the visual checklist thanks!!
    Jay

Court Magician
    Excellent job!
    My Movie and TV Locations Blog: http://rtrlocations.blogspot.com

Court Magician
    As mentioned before, I like your work, but you asked for little suggestions:

in your alternate section you show creations like a 200x Man-at-arms and Kronis why aren't you going the whole long road and show all the variations like 200x Fisto, helmetless Zodak, alternate Horde Prime Head, the different Oo-Larr/He-man Heads and so on(all second Heads...)
    I knows its more work and you need plenty space, but its fun to watch and you asked for it

Is there a a way to download this with better quality : )
    guspena.com

Didn't know this had been updated! Thank you muchly!

@notaniceboy: right click the picture, choose "View Image", that'll take you to photobucket. Click on the magnifying glass. Once opened repeat step one, this'll open a much larger image where you can then download.

Hope that's OK to do for personal collectors, OP doesn't say otherwise. If it's a problem please post so I know and will remove the above instructions and/or delete from my PC.
    Filmation style means Filmation stye!

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you guys for the replys, all valid suggestions. However, as for Helmet-Less Zodac, Horde Prime with alternative Head, Fisto 200x and Oo-Lar Head He-Man, I have not even thought about that. But if someone would be kind to find decent pics of them, preferebly with white background, high resolution images, I am happy to update the pic.

Also I am tempted in adding those stickers as earlier mentioned. I will probably do something similar once Snake Mountain is out.

@Exinfernis - I don't mind anyone use my picture, as long as someone else don't take credid for it, and it would be nice to be credited for it. I actually saw that pic being shared on Facebook today, or was it yesterday, and they credited me, so I am happy. Even gave responded to that post on FB

Court Magician
    on thefwoosh.com they do a great series of "First Look" at Motuc and there you can find plenty pics I suggested just ask them if they like you to use them. Whiplash for example is on white background but mostly they use a one colour background Black or everything else.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, due to all "complaints", I've decided to try to satisfy my followers here. But Once finished, too late did I realize that there was no space for the Horde Wraith or Tuskor. Where to put them when I get a good picture????

Anyway, here goes, Enjoy

Last edited by Berkajr; February 26, 2016 at 06:32pm. Reason: uploaded Wrong picture

Heroic Warrior
    Very nice Berkajr!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post
    Well, due to all "complaints", I've decided to try to satisfy my followers here. But Once finished, too late did I realize that there was no space for the Horde Wraith or Tuskor. Where to put them when I get a good picture????

Anyway, here goes, Enjoy

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psdkx4ya2l.jpg
    That's a gorgeous thing!

Good Day, Any new updates?
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy, Admiral Scurvy, Skytree and Songster.

Court Magician
    Never gets old to watch this. will you continue to update it when Super 7 takes over? As for Tuskador and the Horde Wraith? I think, I don't care as long as they're on the visual List ;-)

Heroic Warrior
    I will def continue, but atm I am very busy. So my plan is to update it in January - when all Mattys figures have been released to have a definitive poster.

I am still a bit torn if I should add the Super 7, what does everyone else think?

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    It's awsome!

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I will def continue, but atm I am very busy. So my plan is to update it in January - when all Mattys figures have been released to have a definitive poster.

I am still a bit torn if I should add the Super 7, what does everyone else think?
    Nice picture! I think you should add the Super 7 continuation of the classics line. :-)
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Absolutely yes!

Any chance to get a high res of your latest version? I clicked on the picture, but it took me to a broken link.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Heroic Warrior
    An early Christmas present from me to all you He-Man and MOTUC fans out there.
    Just an update of the latest and probaly the final version for the year. I decided to add Ultimate Ram-Man, and any ultimate version which differs more than just having lots of extra accessories.

An early Christmas present from me to all you He-Man and MOTUC fans out there.
    Just an update of the latest and probaly the final version for the year. I decided to add Ultimate Ram-Man, and any ultimate version which differs more than just having lots of extra accessories.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...pspwswes3o.jpg
    I love it!

This is so COOOOOOL!!!!

Bump, just wondering if we can get a higher resolution file for this to download? The link I clicked on, didn't make it that large in photobucket when I downloaded it.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Personally I see the filmation line as a separate line from Classics. Also, the original Spirit of Grayskull was an employee/charity figure and ever made for the greater public. Should that be on the checklist? I don't know? Either way, very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    Bump, just wondering if we can get a higher resolution file for this to download? The link I clicked on, didn't make it that large in photobucket when I downloaded it.
    I'll second that!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    yea that would be cool indeed.
    Thanks for this great job and to share it with us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Personally I see the filmation line as a separate line from Classics. Also, the original Spirit of Grayskull was an employee/charity figure and ever made for the greater public. Should that be on the checklist? I don't know? Either way, very cool!
    I agree that Filmation should be separated
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the positive feedback from you all.
    I'm out travelling around in Australia, and don't have my pc with me with Photoshop I'll get back to this in February. ☺️

As for keeping the filmation figures separate, I thought about it too. But where do I draw the line? Should all filmation characters be removed then like Icer, Fang Man Eternos Palace King Randor too, or just the ones not having the same packaging.

My idea for this list is to include everything. Motu. This size figures released by Mattel. By this it makes me very torn if I should include new figures from super 7, say for example if they released Granita, I do want her in the list. But still, no decisions have been made yet ☺️

As for.