Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matty Shows New Packaged Pics and Bios!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Matty Shows New Packaged Pics and Bios!

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Skeletubby for the win! Love Flogg and Extendar. They did a really great job on Extendar's pearlized deco!

Flogg and Extendar both look awesome! Feeling a bit let down by Skelly at the moment, but I'm hoping this is a "better when in hand" situation. Otherwise, this will just be sad.
    Some remaining WANTS:
    Kittrina (Classics-detailed), Lady Slither, Garth, Master Sebrian, Skeleteen, Kay-La, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast, Fright Zone, Slime Pit, and many more.

Heroic Warrior
    Extendar and Flogging look great, but, ( and I knew it, becaurse it was the one I wanted most) NA Skeletor just looks wrong, in comparison to the amazing proto that was shown, this just looks bad ,

Looks like he's suffering from the 'fat lat' syndrome also it looks like either his helmet is removable, or it's just glued on in the wrong position ( like some of the early He-mans hair ),

Ah well I guess I'll just have to trim the armour/chest, ..reposition the helmet,... Repaint the face Damn shame

Man, that bulky armor on Skeletor sure is disheartening to see but hopefully it will be better once in hand. Such was the case for me with Hydron.

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Looking great! Can't wait!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Awww, what happened to NA Skeletor?!!! How is SKIN removable Armor??! The chest piece should have been glued down.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Hey look Extendar's crotch curls under like he's wearing underwear, it must be some amazing new technique, as not only does he have a waist twist, ...but he also come apart , this is great news because now all the POP lady's can have the same !!!!.............

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Awww, what happened to NA Skeletor?!!!
    He got Reubened.

I like the Skeletor face sculpt. I agree that the removable skin is a weird choice but it is what it is. I think it will look better in person though. Am I the only one who thinks the live action Skeletor from the toy commercials is what the Horsemen used as the reference for his facial likeness? I think it looks great!!!

Flogg is a so so figure nod character for me.

Extender looks amazing and I can't wait to get him.

Damn, man...

The Blonde Teela Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Awww, what happened to NA Skeletor?!!! How is SKIN removable Armor??! The chest piece should have been glued down.
    Yep real smame mate, it should have been a new sculpt like Cobra Khan, and what's with the helmet ?..do you recon it's re-moveable ?

He's also a lighter blue in the proto which looked better, real shame, the horsemen work hard on these things trying to get the balance and proportions correct, only to have them turn out like there wearing body warmers, .....Oo-lar , Eldor , then I'm out pfttttt
    Last edited by Zombihamma-AI; April 29, 2014 at 02:26pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    and what's with the helmet ?..do you recon it's re-moveable ?
    I think it was said to be removable.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

At least Flogg came out great. I like that the helmet isn't removable this time. The helmet kept falling off on the original NA figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    He got Reubened.

This pic really fits...it looks close enough to a facepalm.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I think it was said to be removable.
    I hope so TS,at least that way we can stick it on right

Extendar is glorious... I still remember his commercial during afternoon cartoons, here in Italy.

Instead, Skeletor looks so fat... worse than Sea Hawk!
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

"Skele-tubby" wins the interwebs today!!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

NA Skelly seems to have put on a few pounds since we last saw him. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

If someone could not recognize the problems that Skeletor had somewhere in the production process, I'm really not sure what hope there is for this line to overcome some of the recent problems. Skeletor looks to be the worst offender of the oversized armor yet!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    So I love Extendar and I realize it's late to point this out, buuuuut.......

Now he has a huge gold belt over.... his red belt? Wouldn't it have made more sense to move up the red belt where the gold belt is now? Then, where the red belt currently is, sand it down and make it more of his crotch/groin, which looks REALLY tiny now. It would've made so much more sense (and anatomically better).

Extendarfix.jpg

And Skeletor's upper torso/skin is NOT armor. That new armor mold may as well have been a mold for an upper torso. What's the difference? I would've paid more to get it.
    Last edited by Agostinho; April 29, 2014 at 03:20pm.

I'm pretty sure it was cost that made Mattel Design choose to do bulky outer skin/armor over a solid sculpt. They would have essentially had to create a new chest piece which could have jacked up the figure cost. Don't forget we have that Faker head also.

I would personally have ditched the Faker head, sculpted a new solid sculpted torso, and hidden the ab crunch in the circuitry around the midsection. Right now the armor looks way too bulky, and the neck looks huge too...like a bulky sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was cost that made Mattel Design choose to do bulky outer skin/armor over a solid sculpt. They would have essentially had to create a new chest piece which could have jacked up the figure cost. Don't forget we have that Faker head also.

I would personally have ditched the Faker head, sculpted a new solid sculpted torso, and hidden the ab crunch in the circuitry around the midsection. Right now the armor looks way too bulky, and the neck looks huge too...like a bulky sweater.
    So this is Christmas Sweater Skeletor... to go along with Santa Adam.

That Extendar bio is a reeeeeech.

I'm sure Skeletor will look better in hand but...damn. At least Flagg and Extended are looking spot on.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Flog and Exendar look great but as feared Skeletor appears to have that bloated armor.

I dont understand why they couldn't have used a slimmer buck I.e Horde Trooper buck to put underneath the newly sculpted armor/sleeve.

I'm guessing the tabs are also on the lats as well

EDIT. Glad Extendar has his UK comic name/origin
    Last edited by Orko's Magic Hat; April 29, 2014 at 03:13pm.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app