Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: He-Man Lifesize Bust coming from PCS

I got an email stating that it'll be ready to ship around November 10th!!

Thank you for collecting PopCultureShockToys.com! We are excited to inform you that your He Man Lifesize Bust EX is expected in our warehouse November 10th and will be shipping as soon as we get them.

And it'll only cost about $115 to ship it to me!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Yep got the same email and paid........ $101.29 to Illinois .......

Must be due to the weight. Can't wait to see photos!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Must be due to the weight. Can't wait to see photos!
    Definitely the weight and overall size. It will ship in 2 separate boxes, each weighing over 30lbs.

Dimensions posted by Jerry:

BOX A:
    Weight 30.1 lbs
    Dimensions (Inches) 20 x 17.6 x 25.8

BOX B:
    Weight 33 lbs
    Dimensions (Inches) 21.8 x 17.6 x 25.8"
    Last edited by RadicalThrasher; October 21, 2016 at 11:07pm.

Anyone get theirs yet? Did they actually start shipping 11/10?
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Anyone get theirs yet? Did they actually start shipping 11/10?
    I haven't received any shipping notice yet.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Shipping/tracking notice received! Should have by Saturday......maybe sooner

I got my shipping notice today as well. Can't wait to pair this with Skeletor!!

Heroic Warrior

Did you open those boxes RT?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    Did you open those boxes RT?
    I opened it and looked it over for any damage, then boxed it back up. Might take another look just be sure though. How about you?

Mine should arrive on Thursday. I had to remind CS that I had already paid shipping.

How did it turn out?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by foots_mcgee View Post
    Mine should arrive on Thursday. I had to remind CS that I had already paid shipping.

How did it turn out?
    It looks really good! I wouldn't call it damage, but the plate that holds the eyes in on mine might not be sculpted correctly. The left eye will wobble unless I use a little of soft foam to help stabilize it. Honestly not that big of a deal, its underneath the hair so its not noticeable. Putting the hair on is a little nerve racking because its possible to scratch the paint on the face. Those would my only complaints, and both very minor. Haven't had any good natural light, if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll try to snap a few pics. I think if you liked what you saw in the pics enough to order it then you'll be really happy too. Looks just like the proto, should look awesome next to Skeletor. I just have to figure out where to put it.......its massive!

Scary that you had to remind them that you paid the shipping
    Last edited by RadicalThrasher; November 29, 2016 at 07:43pm.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    I wouldn't call it damage, but the plate that holds the eyes in on mine might not be sculpted correctly. The left eye will wobble unless I use a little of soft foam to help stabilize it.
    Did you use the black foam?

I finally had a chance to check mine out tonight and I had the same issue with the left eye. Then I noticed that the black foam padding for the eyes was meant to stabilize them in the statue, not just protect them in the box.

Can you guys post pics? I'd love to see he-man next to the skeletor bust! These look awesome

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    Did you use the black foam?

I finally had a chance to check mine out tonight and I had the same issue with the left eye. Then I noticed that the black foam padding for the eyes was meant to stabilize them in the statue, not just protect them in the box.
    Yep! Thats exactly what I did, used the black foam. I noticed the eyeballs are different sizes, at least on mine. Did you notice this? And if you did which side did you put the larger eye, right or left?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingspidey View Post
    Can you guys post pics? I'd love to see he-man next to the skeletor bust! These look awesome
    Working on it. Gloomy here since I got it, need some decent natural light. I tried snapping some but all the detail keeps getting lost. If the sun every shows up here again I'll be sure to snap some.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    I noticed the eyeballs are different sizes, at least on mine. Did you notice this? And if you did which side did you put the larger eye, right or left?
    I didn't notice any difference in size on my eyes. I just put the "left" labeled one on the left side and the "right" labeled one on the right side. Once I used the black foam they fit great.

Picked mine up today. Going to open it up after the game.

Got mine earlier this week. I cannot believe how MASSIVE it is! Unfortunately, in my current living conditions, I have no place to display it, so in the box it stays until the day I have my toy basement .
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Did all of you who buy he-man bust did buy skeletor's one ?

That reminds me unfortunately we won't have the pair with he-man battle cat combo set...
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Ok sorry about the quality, here's some not so great pics. This is really impressive in person............

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! Thank you for posting.

- - - Updated - - -

From Pop Cuture Shock's Facebook page, where you must post your entry based on the following guidelines:

"PCS Collectibles is giving away a Masters of the Universe HE-MAN 1:1 Scale Life-Sized Bust!
    And this time we want you to get creative!

To bring He-Man home you must:
    1. Do something fun and imaginative with the letters “P C S” (Yes, in that order, wise guy!)
    2. Take a Picture of it.
    3. Upload it as a Comment to this post (and ONLY this post).

Winner will be randomly selected, so it’s the effort that counts. BUT: the more Likes a photo gets, the more entries it will have, so SHARING it with your friends and family will help stuff the ballots!

It doesn’t matter if your medium of choice is paper mâché, Krylon spray cans or a tattoo gun, we want to see it. If you live near a beach, spell out “PCS” with seashells. If your kid plays with Play Doh, shape the letters with that. If you don’t have an artistic bone in your body, do it with spaghetti, mashed potatoes or alphabet soup.

Try to impress, make us all laugh or take pity on your lack of skill for sympathy Likes, whatever strategy you think will be a winner!

You can enter as many times as you want, but ONLY WITH UNIQUE ENTRIES. If you post multiple photos of the same creation they will all be disqualified. Writing "PCS" 1,000 times slightly differently like Bart Simpson on the chalk board also won't work. Anything involving hate speech will be deleted immediately and the poster banned from the page, and we discourage illegal activity of any sort.

Feel free to comment on the entries you like, but please be civil if there are any you don't.

We will try our best to get He-Man to the home of the Winner by Christmas Day, so work fast, because the Contest will end on December 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST!

Good Luck, and Happy Holidays from all of us at Pop Culture Shock!"
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

The most powerful life-size busts in the universe!
    FullSizeRender.jpg

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pake View Post
    The most powerful life-size busts in the universe!
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    Nice buddy
    Evil Army of the Horde!!