Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 65 of 65

Thread: 200x MOTUC Standard He-man and Skeletor for the next figure set!

  1. #51
    Heroic Warrior T-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    N.W. Indiana
    Posts
    1,021
    I hope they do a Captain Randor with Prince Keldor MYP 2 pack that includes a 200x Skeletor head.

    We really can already do a 200x He-man with the parts we already recieved.

    This is the best way to get a 200x Skeletor out and probably be a pretty popular 2 pack.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

  2. #52
    Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jokubas View Post
    Oh, that would be awesome. Didn't they fight in one of the comics, too?
    I didn't get my hands on the comics so I'm not sure about that, but 200X Sorceress is a REALLY unique design should be included in this line. The same could be said for other unique variants like Filmation Clawful, Filmation Tung Lashor, and 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena.

    What I don't want is Filmation variants of the original 8-back figures since they are 95% identical to the original Mattel source material.
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

  3. #53
    Widget sevman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    I hope they do a Captain Randor with Prince Keldor MYP 2 pack that includes a 200x Skeletor head.

    We really can already do a 200x He-man with the parts we already recieved.

    This is the best way to get a 200x Skeletor out and probably be a pretty popular 2 pack.
    No you can't!! You can only kit bash a kinda close version. 200X fans want the real thing with the right loincloth, bracelets, harness and colors. How hard is that to understand? This is probably the most likely way to get a true 200X MOTUC Skeletor though, I agree on that.

  4. #54
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    21,910
    Quote Originally Posted by sevman View Post
    No you can't!! You can only kit bash a kinda close version. 200X fans want the real thing with the right loincloth, bracelets, harness and colors. How hard is that to understand? This is probably the most likely way to get a true 200X MOTUC Skeletor though, I agree on that.
    A kitbashed version is the closest that we'll get, since the line is in it's twilight years.

    The loincloth/pouch shouldn't be too hard to do. The harness either. But a full-on 200X He-Man with unique bracers and accurate paint (cartoon or toy?) might be a tough order with so many other wanted variants for other characters.

    At least 200X He-Man is almost out of the way as far as his variants go. The only much requested 200X variant left for He-Man is Ice Armor.

    Now King Randor, OTOH...he's got THREE 200X looks.

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  5. #55
    Heroic Warrior No-Ah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,241
    Quote Originally Posted by sevman View Post
    No you can't!! You can only kit bash a kinda close version. 200X fans want the real thing with the right loincloth, bracelets, harness and colors. How hard is that to understand? This is probably the most likely way to get a true 200X MOTUC Skeletor though, I agree on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    A kitbashed version is the closest that we'll get, since the line is in it's twilight years.

    The loincloth/pouch shouldn't be too hard to do. The harness either. But a full-on 200X He-Man with unique bracers and accurate paint (cartoon or toy?) might be a tough order with so many other wanted variants for other characters.

    At least 200X He-Man is almost out of the way as far as his variants go. The only much requested 200X variant left for He-Man is Ice Armor.

    Now King Randor, OTOH...he's got THREE 200X looks.
    I think Ice Armor has to be the prioritized next He-Man variant for 2016. But they could give us a pouch or whatever other item as an added accessory with any release.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

    Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

    WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior SpiritOfTeela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by sevman View Post
    No you can't!! You can only kit bash a kinda close version. 200X fans want the real thing with the right loincloth, bracelets, harness and colors. How hard is that to understand? This is probably the most likely way to get a true 200X MOTUC Skeletor though, I agree on that.

    I think by "kinda close" version, you really mean "Classics-ized".

  7. #57
    Heroic Warrior Tyger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Eh, I like the idea of more "vs" two-packs to get some variants as well as other characters out there, but if something like this were to be made, I'd be more into "Ice Armor He-Man Vs. Fire Armor Skeletor", than just the basic 200X He-Man and Skelly. To me, the standard 200X design is too close to the originals to warrant a two-pack slot.
    I'd love to see an Ice Armor He-Man Vs. Fire Armor Skeletor two pack as long as it came with the standard MOTUC heads. If Mattel starts switching to new head-sculpts in each pack my variant shelf is going to start to look confusing. I already have a original He-Man and Hiss head ready to "fix" the Snake Armor pack, but wouldn't be able to do so for all the potential 2k variants which I'd love to see, especially those awesome Battle Sound variants.


    Really the only variant two pack of the original designs I'd buy would be an Alcala old-school mini-comic set!

  8. #58
    Loves/Hates ♠ DO4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    4,478
    I don't see it happening on the Current Line that ends on 2015. On the rebranded line in 2016... I may even buy Multiples.
    He-Man would be mostly reused parts, which is a win for Mattel.
    New Harness, loincloth (or Removable Belt on the KG loincloth), Right Forearm and if we're lucky Ax and Shield.
    Skeletor would require a few more new parts than He-Man, but we COULD get an approximation with a few reused parts like Demo-Man's feet in a worst case scenario kind of thing.

    He'd need:
    New Skull to fit in the Preternia Disguise He-Man hood.
    New forearms
    New Loincloth
    New Greaves (worst case scenario, new knees, lower part of TJ's boot)
    New Havoc Staff.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

  9. #59
    waiting for Geldor Toymaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Valley of Osgoor
    Posts
    6,090

    200x MOTUC Standard He-man and Skeletor for the next figure set!

    I like the idea of a 2-pack, but I had another idea which would be to put 200X He-Man in a Vykron style pack with the armours/heads/weapons and stickers to create Jungle Attack and Battle Sound versions as well
    Tweet Me!

    I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

  10. #60
    Heroic Qadian Master Jokubas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I didn't get my hands on the comics so I'm not sure about that, but 200X Sorceress is a REALLY unique design should be included in this line. The same could be said for other unique variants like Filmation Clawful, Filmation Tung Lashor, and 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena.
    I just checked, yeah, the Sorceress fights Evil-Lyn at the end of Dark Reflections with both her magic and physically, and wins. It was one of the Sorceress' best moments in my opinion. I really love that idea of a two-pack now. It gets two popular variants out while referencing something epic. Someone needs to make a thread for that one. XP

  11. #61
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    21,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Jokubas View Post
    I just checked, yeah, the Sorceress fights Evil-Lyn at the end of Dark Reflections with both her magic and physically, and wins. It was one of the Sorceress' best moments in my opinion. I really love that idea of a two-pack now. It gets two popular variants out while referencing something epic. Someone needs to make a thread for that one. XP
    If someone can scan in some panels, I could do it! Anything to get these variants out there!

    The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

    Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

  12. #62
    Widget sevman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfTeela View Post
    I think by "kinda close" version, you really mean "Classics-ized".
    No, I really like the classics body style, much more than the anime proportions of the regular 200X line. I just like the colors and modifications of the update. The cartoon really grew on me as well.

  13. #63
    Heroic Warrior bamf1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cotonou, Benin, Africa
    Posts
    3,127
    I'm all for an Ice Armor He-Man vs Fire Armor Skeletor...

    ..but I do think standard He-Man and Skeletor might be a stretch. I say this not because it's a bad idea, but because NA He-Man and SA He-Man both had the iron cross incorporated into their designs. This tells me that a standard 200x He-Man would likely do the same. This would leave you with what amounts to a repainted standard He-Man 1.0 with the SA He-Man head. Even if they sculpted new armor for him, that's still essential what you'd have. That, and maybe the addition of a crotch pocket.

    Now, Skeletor would likely get a new head, armor, loin cloth, calf armor, and havoc staff, (and maybe a cape) so he's got quite a bit more to gain.

    Still, I'm not so sure it's something that would be at the forefront. Definitely not until all vintage variants have been released.

    Oh..AND STARBURST SHE-RA!!!
    Aaron’s Top 10 (In Order):
    Starburst She-Ra, Hunga the Harpy, The Twiggets, Stridor, Catra’s Cat Form, Kay-La, Skeleteen, Mini Comics Garn, Spinwit, FILMation King Miro

  14. #64
    Beasts were made to kill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    490
    Skeletor, He-Man and Hordak please

  15. #65
    200X iceman51880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    central NJ
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I'm all for an Ice Armor He-Man vs Fire Armor Skeletor...

    ..but I do think standard He-Man and Skeletor might be a stretch. I say this not because it's a bad idea, but because NA He-Man and SA He-Man both had the iron cross incorporated into their designs. This tells me that a standard 200x He-Man would likely do the same. This would leave you with what amounts to a repainted standard He-Man 1.0 with the SA He-Man head. Even if they sculpted new armor for him, that's still essential what you'd have. That, and maybe the addition of a crotch pocket.
    True. And its one point of the SA figure that ****** me off to no end... not to mention that they centered the damn thing. Its supposed to be over the right Pec. Over classicization. So now I find myself devising ways to correct the cross and move it into the correct position.

    Despite my griping, this is still a great figure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •