Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    If that was the only way to get those two figures in 2016, I would be down for that. I'm biased so I probably don't really understand what the actual demand is for those figures, but I'd rather see them as a non-exclusive out-of-sub 2 pack. At the same time.. there are so many 200X items I would love to see.. and so little opportunities for them to make it out it seems like. So, just make these two Mattel, please, and I'll fight tooth and nail to get them no matter how you release them.
    200X Sorceress is the most requested 200X variant and 200X Evil-Lyn is a correction for the Battleground Evil-Lyn repaint from 4 years ago.

The SDCC exclusive works because it would be an optional purchase. And reaction to variants are mixed.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) Azdar Belzar Chazdar 200X Evil-Lyn 200X Teenage Prince Adam 200X Teenage Teela 200X Sorceress General Rattlor (MYP) 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena Ice Armor He-Man WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    as much as i hate variants, i feel like these two are necessary
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Soon the SDCC exclusive will be revealed. Hopefully it's a two pack with these two in it!

The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) Azdar Belzar Chazdar 200X Evil-Lyn 200X Teenage Prince Adam 200X Teenage Teela 200X Sorceress General Rattlor (MYP) 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena Ice Armor He-Man WMD Roboto

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Oh yes!!! I'll be all over this 2 pack! Specially for the 200x Sorceress.
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Soon the SDCC exclusive will be revealed. Hopefully it's a two pack with these two in it!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

While I'd prefer full on 200X Variants of He-Man & Skeletor - these would be high on my list after those two.

:I would love this---esp for the Sorceress --she's sorely needed

If Super 7 did a 200X/MYP themed 3 pack for 2018 with 200X Sorceress and Evil-Lyn, should the teenage 200X Teela be the third character?

The Blonde Teela Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    If Super 7 did a 200X/MYP themed 3 pack for 2018 with 200X Sorceress and Evil-Lyn, should the teenage 200X Teela be the third character?
    That would be great! Teela is a solid choice, Serpos Teela would be cool, Maybe Illumina although she would be awesome if she came with her cat.

if this comes to be I hope they do the Evil-lyn in the package Raised with Glowing white out eyes.Evil-lyn.png

As much as I want as many MYP characters as possible I think a Sorceress- Evil-lyn 2 pack would be a better presentation.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I'd definitely spring for this. 2002 versions of Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, and the Sorceress have been top ten wants for me from the get-go!

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    That would be great! Teela is a solid choice, Serpos Teela would be cool, Maybe Illumina although she would be awesome if she came with her cat.

if this comes to be I hope they do the Evil-lyn in the package Raised with Glowing white out eyes.Evil-lyn.png

As much as I want as many MYP characters as possible I think a Sorceress- Evil-lyn 2 pack would be a better presentation.
    Super7 isn’t planning on doing two packs at this time Brian answered about a Filmation He-Man and Skeletor two pack. Brian said two packs would cost a lot and people are already price sensitive.

They could offer them in a power con multi pack but those tend to be really expensive and every fan will want 200x Sorceress and 200x Evil- Lyn. So it’s best if Super7 just offers each one separate in a four figure wave so everyone can purchase them.
    So Glad Super7 has the Thundercats Lic. Looking forward to all they have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Super7 isn’t planning on doing two packs at this time Brian answered about a Filmation He-Man and Skeletor two pack. Brian said two packs would cost a lot and people are already price sensitive.

They could offer them in a power con multi pack but those tend to be really expensive and every fan will want 200x Sorceress and 200x Evil- Lyn. So it’s best if Super7 just offers each one separate in a four figure wave so everyone can purchase them.

I think we are all dreaming. I know nothing is for sure. People bring stuff up all the time. It doesn't mean we expect it. Repetitive questions are asked in the Q&A all the time that have answers in podcasts etc... and they still get aksed. People can hope...
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post

Maybe. IF they are open to putting variants in an actual wave. The two pack idea seemed like something that Super 7 would do and it costs less than the three packs that they were doing.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Maybe the Masterverse Toy line will finally give us these version for our Collections. Evil-Lyn 1.jpgSorceress.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Maybe the Masterverse Toy line will finally give us these version for our Collections. Evil-Lyn 1.jpgSorceress.jpg
    Have a look at the NECA stactions that were sold during the 200x era.