Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 376 to 382 of 382

Thread: What book concept should Dark Horse Books publish next?

  1. #376
    Heroic Warrior Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    My guess is that a toy guide is next -- seems to be a very popular request and other toy lines already have guides out there -- but, man, I would love seeing reprints of the magazines. Wish I hadn't sold my set of the US version long ago...
    Pixel Dan confirmed a toy guide yesterday. Coming from Dark Horse next summer.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

  2. #377
    Court Magician kernunrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Pixel Dan confirmed a toy guide yesterday. Coming from Dark Horse next summer.
    Nice! Missed that video. So glad we've got confirmation Dark Horse is still into making He-Man books. I'd expected a bunch more nearer the movie now, sweet!
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

  3. #378
    Widget Multor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Since DC released an omnibus with their MOTU comics, Dark Horse should do the complete Star Comics run, including the 1987 movie adaptation. Marvel isn't likely to release one while DC has the license. Dark Horse has released a collection of Star Comics before, when they had the Star Wars license, they did one volume with all of Droids and Ewoks.

  4. #379
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I didn't see any confirmation from Pixel Dan that he was actually teasing a toy guide.
    I guess now we got it.

  5. #380
    Court Magician kernunrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Multor View Post
    Since DC released an omnibus with their MOTU comics, Dark Horse should do the complete Star Comics run, including the 1987 movie adaptation. Marvel isn't likely to release one while DC has the license. Dark Horse has released a collection of Star Comics before, when they had the Star Wars license, they did one volume with all of Droids and Ewoks.
    Yes! We need a Star collection. Been meaning to track those down in single issues, but they would be perfect to collect Dark Horse-style.
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

  6. #381
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    Yes! We need a Star collection. Been meaning to track those down in single issues, but they would be perfect to collect Dark Horse-style.
    Where do I sign

  7. #382
    Widget Orko the Great's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Conyers, Georgia
    Posts
    25
    It'd be awesome if they could put out a "How-to-Draw" book for the He-Man & She-Ra series...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •