Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What book concept should Dark Horse Books publish next?

Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    My guess is that a toy guide is next -- seems to be a very popular request and other toy lines already have guides out there -- but, man, I would love seeing reprints of the magazines. Wish I hadn't sold my set of the US version long ago...
    Pixel Dan confirmed a toy guide yesterday. Coming from Dark Horse next summer.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Pixel Dan confirmed a toy guide yesterday. Coming from Dark Horse next summer.
    Nice! Missed that video. So glad we've got confirmation Dark Horse is still into making He-Man books. I'd expected a bunch more nearer the movie now, sweet!
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

Since DC released an omnibus with their MOTU comics, Dark Horse should do the complete Star Comics run, including the 1987 movie adaptation. Marvel isn't likely to release one while DC has the license. Dark Horse has released a collection of Star Comics before, when they had the Star Wars license, they did one volume with all of Droids and Ewoks.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I didn't see any confirmation from Pixel Dan that he was actually teasing a toy guide.
    I guess now we got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Multor View Post
    Since DC released an omnibus with their MOTU comics, Dark Horse should do the complete Star Comics run, including the 1987 movie adaptation. Marvel isn't likely to release one while DC has the license. Dark Horse has released a collection of Star Comics before, when they had the Star Wars license, they did one volume with all of Droids and Ewoks.
    Yes! We need a Star collection. Been meaning to track those down in single issues, but they would be perfect to collect Dark Horse-style.
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    Yes! We need a Star collection. Been meaning to track those down in single issues, but they would be perfect to collect Dark Horse-style.
    Where do I sign

It'd be awesome if they could put out a "How-to-Draw" book for the He-Man & She-Ra series...