Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    no slot at all
    Hmmm ok. I remember a brand of die cast cars from that time that I think was called "Penny Racers"- OK just Googled it and that's what they were. Same size and with pull back motor but they have a slot on the back that you put a penny in and it made them pop a wheelie. Just looked though and the tires on yours looks different.
    We canít pretend that the Trump Presidency is this weird anomaly that we can just kind of recover from by returning to the old normal. We are where we are because normal didnít work. - Pete Buttigieg

Heroic Warrior
    Any idea what these weapons are from? I thought the silver gun was MOTU for years but can't find any info. HELP!weapons.jpg

gun at top is steel clan gargoyles crossbow is lexington also gargoyles
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatorman View Post
    Any idea what these weapons are from? I thought the silver gun was MOTU for years but can't find any info. HELP!
    The purple weapon is a sword for Transformers Bruticus figure Generations series.
    We canít pretend that the Trump Presidency is this weird anomaly that we can just kind of recover from by returning to the old normal. We are where we are because normal didnít work. - Pete Buttigieg

Batman shield goes to Batman Returns Jungle Tracker Batman, 1992
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

I got this a while back in a lot with some vintage motu figures and books. Seller had no info on it. It has no manufacturer markings. Anyone know what it is?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm basically the dad in the old commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukkers View Post
    I got this a while back in a lot with some vintage motu figures and books. Seller had no info on it. It has no manufacturer markings. Anyone know what it is?
    It looks so stinking familiar to me yet I can't place it and haven't had any luck trying to figure it out.

I'm gonna keep looking though. Not being able to figure it out will drive me crazy

That is the Roc from Sinbad the animated movie from 2003. It came included with a Sinbad figure. I bought the sets for my son who was seven at the time.

roc.jpg
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    That is the Roc from Sinbad the animated movie from 2003. It came included with a Sinbad figure. I bought the sets for my son who was seven at the time.
    Awesome! This one was driving me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    Awesome! This one was driving me nuts!
    Glad I could Help!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12