Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Those action figures definitely aren't G.I. Joes. But what they are, I couldn't tell you.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I find it amusingly ironic that the person who creates the "Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification" doesn't bother using it when asking about the identity of a toy

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    I find it amusingly ironic that the person who creates the "Official Catch-All Thread for Toy Identification" doesn't bother using it when asking about the identity of a toy
    That's because he didn't create it. Uki the moderator did.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heroic Warrior
    take a look, it says "started by skeletorinzecloset"

Heroic Warrior
    You know, there's a great ID group on Facebook... I have seen some amazingly quick identification of some amazingly obscure stuff on there. I tend to be more of a lurker myself. You might want to check it out, but be prepared: it's ID only, no talk of sales/trades or value. They try to keep it from turning into a swap meet.

Just look for "Action Figure Identification! (The Original)" and ask to join.

take a look, it says "started by skeletorinzecloset"
    Yes, his is the first post there but Uki lumped all these type of threads into that monster thread and made a sticky out of it with the thread title Catch All ID Thread. Uki asked if we wanted to keep all these threads separate or lump them together. By my memory, more people wanted to keep them separate but he put them together.

And this thread will be moved into that mega one soon.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; December 10, 2015 at 02:38pm.

Heroic Warrior skeletorinzecloset's Avatar
    Yes I am sorry for creating a new topic. My fault. But honestly I wrote the note very fast and forgot such a thread already existed...
    Thanks for the infos anyway and yes it would be fine to move it at the right place :-)
    "I'm not insane i'm not insane i'm just smarter than you" The Dev

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    You know, there's a great ID group on Facebook... I have seen some amazingly quick identification of some amazingly obscure stuff on there. I tend to be more of a lurker myself. You might want to check it out, but be prepared: it's ID only, no talk of sales/trades or value. They try to keep it from turning into a swap meet.

Just look for "Action Figure Identification! (The Original)" and ask to join.
    Well hum I dont have a Facebook account and won't :-) but thanks for the info.

My apologies! I don't want to be the origin of a conflict of any kind :-)

Ok this time I'm using the right thread :-) in the lot there was that guy too. A jumbo Gi Joe. Any idea of the value? I don't collect these toys. Thanks! Many questions soon because it was a nice lot :-)

Grabbing a lot of attention by making a new thread is better than doing it in the existing thread.

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Grabbing a lot of attention by making a new thread is better than doing it in the existing thread.
    Yes, I agree and that's why I voted to keep them separate as individual threads.

Well I have just asked for an other ID on the "official" thread :-)

Skeletorinzecloset, I'm merging this one with the Official Thread. Thanks for being cool about it!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Skeletorinzecloset, I'm merging this one with the Official Thread. Thanks for being cool about it!
    No worries : I think it is normal and helpful for many I guess :-)

Some other figures... never seen before. Any idea?

Thanks!

2nd picture the big one is Scuzz from "Bravestarr" the other two are mini Slythes from Thundercats.

1rst picture
    native American guy is from "best of the west"
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

The guy with the cowboy hat on in the first picture looks like the male ranger from fisher prices adventure people.

Thanks. You guys kill me. There's always someone here who knows the unknown :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspercoyle View Post
    Attachment 105935
    Thought it was Teela's staff but her staff isn't silver. Might not even be MOTC as I got Baxter Stockman for some reason in the lot LMAO.
    That is Thoth Amon's staff from the Conan line in the 80's that was very compatible with MOTU.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Page one The top black thing and the one on the far left are weapon pieces of Stilt Stalker . Most of those little gun in your other pics come from G I Joe / Action force toyline
    Last edited by MOLKROM; February 7, 2016 at 09:36pm.

Quote Originally Posted by deltadod View Post
    New stuff to I.D
    You should take a few minutes and put numbers next to each item. It is much easier people helping you to just say #12 belongs to X figure.