Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: M.o.t.u.s.c.l.e!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Not digging the new "animated" sculpting style.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I really liked Ram-man and Wiphlash from the first wave!

From this wave i like Snake Mountain the most!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm really interested in the Tranzor Z M.U.S.C.L.E.s and the Vega one from the Street Fighter series...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Same, I'm thinking of getting out of the MOTUSCLE line and selling everything I've got. Just not doin it for me anymore. Also because of to many color variants.

loving all the MUSCLE stuff, and the other properties they're including in that line too. Poor Panthor looks like he's about to be flattened by Skeletor though lol!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    Said I was never going to get these guys, but I caved and I am
    Loving them!!Attachment 112283

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    My daughter and I busted these out this weekend. We had the first two waves of MOTU, and the street fighters. We also have a few trashcans worth of originals, and some of the random indy stuff from over the years.

I've decided I like the new ~look~ better than the previous. Neither series has the 100% MUSCLE look, though the SF and 2nd series of MOTU get much closer. I love the way the 1st series looks in a vacuum, but I'd rather them all look more like the same family that anything.

But, that's not the main reason, which is durability. The 1st series had very delicate swords, limbs and such. And I actually had to set a couple aside because I was afraid we would snap something off. We were playing pretty rough, which is what you're suppose to do with nearly indestructible tiny pink pieces of rubber, but not so much with the early ones. I had no issues beating the crap out of the 2nd release and SF guys though, so they now get the nod. During playtime at least, but also when next to other series, like SF.

I will be skipping Alien/s, but will be grabbing Robotech, the WORST, Shogun and pretty much anything they come out with. Megaman is ~okay~, they definitely have a vintage box art vibe, and even though I'm more acclimated with the current styling, those are probably in my playtime future as well. I might get something from alien if it has the perfect 3-pack, dodging most of what I don't like about it, but I'm likely going to grab pink sets from here on out, but skipping on color. I stopped playing with these by the time color was out, but I have inherited some, and they are pretty neat.

MOTU series 3 looks dope!!!!!!

Exclusive to Power-Con 2017 will be the Masters of the Universe M.U.S.C.L.E. Wave 2 from Super7. This will be a red trash can with a "slime green" colored set of Wave 2 MOTU M.U.S.C.L.E.s inside.

Limited supply available - $25/each - limit of 5 may be purchased by each attendee and exhibitor while supplies last.

This item will not be available at the show if it sells out during the pre-sales that begin on April 8. Non-attendees cannot purchase this item during the pre-sale.

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Glad I'm going so I can snag these!

I wonder what characters will be in the wave 2 trash can.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    I wonder what characters will be in the wave 2 trash can.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I think it's all of the regular wave 2 (thats already been released) but in the green colour instead of the regular tan colour. Thats what they did with the wave 1 can last year.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Wave Two Trashcan figures are AWESOME!

I lucked out and got the four figures I wanted most: purple Fisto, green Grayskull, Glow Fisto and Glow Grayskull!

Zov14auctions 10647.jpg

Looking forward to M.o.t.u.s.c.l.e. series Three!

We got our cans yesterday, and Adora and I made a video of her playing with them. I hope to have it edited and post it soon.

Do each wave's cans come with randomly colored complete sets?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Do each wave's cans come with randomly colored complete sets?
    The Wave 1 and 2 cans come with a complete set of their respective wave in random colors, including one glow in the dark figure.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Thanks! I might have to grab one of each!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Super7 just posted a shadowy teaser image on Facebook of what looks like a MUSCLE Roton and Wind Raider two pack.

roton.jpg
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    19620471_10155556818025820_5669050896209428101_o.jpg

The aforementioned teaser image.

We have a thread on the exclusive at the link below!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2017-Exclusive

- - - Updated - - -

We finally got around to editing Adora's video of wave 2 of the MOTUSCLE figures.

I also wanted to see how many she could name, and if she could tell if they were good or evil.

Widget
    Are these in regular stores? This is the first I heard of these and there's already a wave 2???? I might have to take a closer look the next time I hit Toys R Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rodriguez View Post
    Are these in regular stores? This is the first I heard of these and there's already a wave 2???? I might have to take a closer look the next time I hit Toys R Us.
    Unfortunately, these aren't available in regular stores. They are sold by Super7.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    Unfortunately, these aren't available in regular stores. They are sold by Super7.
    I would also check BigBadToyStore.com. they might have some leftovers of Waves 1 and 2 but you will have to pay a little more.

Sent from my LGL56VL using Tapatalk
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Mostly Playlists & used for commenting on videos. Still, Check it out if you have time.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got in the purple Roton/Wind Raider set this weekend.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm not sure how long these have been out but I've just noticed Zavvi have an exclusive version of the MUSCLE 4-Pack - Wind Raider w/He-Man and Roton w/Skeletor.
    https://www.zavvi.com/merch-figures/.../12183010.html

12183010-8924685988904389.jpg
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Those are quite cool! I love the color scheme. I might have to pick these up sometime soon.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"