Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M.o.t.u.s.c.l.e!

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    These packs look so cool! Hope I am able to find a way to get them since I won't be able to attend SDCC.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    These packs look so cool! Hope I am able to find a way to get them since I won't be able to attend SDCC.
    I agree! These are awesome! I'm just not sure what I'd do with them if I did track them down.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    In the other S7 thread, there's mention of the pink ones being available in a regular release later, so I'm happy about that. Mixing the two formats together is bloody genius, in my opinion; it's a natural. I'm definitely getting these when they come out.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I think these guys are great. The best of what has been shown so far.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I think these guys are great. The best of what has been shown so far.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Personally, this is the order of my "wants."

1. MOTUSCLE (Definitely purchase if available outside of SDCC)
    2. Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls (Must have for me)
    3. Sideshow Statue (That teaser image has me intrigued) (Depends on full unveiling)
    4. ReAction (Won't buy)
    5. Giants (Won't buy)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I could see myself purchasing these...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I would absolutely snap these up.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Will these be available for sale after sdcc? My buddy is having a hard time getting them at the con. If I don't get the black ones it really won't be a big deal. But I would love to have the twelve pink figures.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRetro View Post
    Will these be available for sale after sdcc? My buddy is having a hard time getting them at the con. If I don't get the black ones it really won't be a big deal. But I would love to have the twelve pink figures.
    They've said the pink ones will be available at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They've said the pink ones will be available at a later time.
    Sweet. I hope they make more of them - I'd love to have lots of these little guys.

In learning more about MUSCLE figures, I see Mattel made the vintage figures, belt, ring, board game, and other MUSCLE products! Could Mattel simply make more of them, or is there a licensing issue here?

Heroic Warrior
    I would guess a licensing issue.

Would it be a mold problem? start all over with new molds?

Don't they think they'd sell problem?

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    In learning more about MUSCLE figures, I see Mattel made the vintage figures, belt, ring, board game, and other MUSCLE products! Could Mattel simply make more of them, or is there a licensing issue here?

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I got a friend to pick up one of each of the pink versions (4 packs), and he grabbed a purple Skeletor in a bag from Mattel. Sweet!

They were only $6 a pack. Hard to argue with that!

I didn't know the black were the exclusives at the time I asked him to get them, and I'm an original flesh fan anyway. So it worked out. I think he said the black ones were sold out maybe?

I hope they release the equivalent of a canned version sometime. Power shield as the lid, or something funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    I hope they release the equivalent of a canned version sometime. Power shield as the lid, or something funny.
    Something like this could be a fun package too!

Last edited by AdultCollector; July 19, 2015 at 09:46pm.

I will definitely get these if they are $6 a pack. Awesome! I hope they come out in various colors.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

These came out great! I want more of these already, particularly Horde and PoP. There's a wave 2 coming soon!

NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Heroic Warrior
    Get 'em up on your site Super7 so you can take my money
    These are so great.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Whoa! Reading the card back it says coming soon: Alien and Robotech! In minifig form? I'm in!!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Just got my figure in. They are pretty great. I haven't opened the, yet because I really like the packages. I'll try and grab more when they hit the shop.

Something like this could be a fun package too!
    Agreed. That would be very awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbridge View Post
    Just got my figure in. They are pretty great. I haven't opened the, yet because I really like the packages. I'll try and grab more when they hit the shop.
    I kind of didn't want to open them up, they look great in package, so I just slit the plastic from underneath and scooped them out and put them back in standing upright. I need to find my old M.U.S.C.L.E figurines and compare them together!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

God I need these badly! Hurry up and put them up for sale guys
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Any interest in Super7 making a wrestling ring for these figures? It could come with a little belt we could strap onto the figures.

Thank you for the photos Count! I can't wait to see what Pixel Dan cooks up with them!

I created a Facebook page dedicated to these new M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E. figures (https://www.facebook.com/motuscle). Its target audience is MOTU fans who want information about these toys without having to dig through M.U.S.C.L.E. pages and sites for it. A single source with relevant, specific information including photos, videos, and news.
    Last edited by AdultCollector; July 19, 2015 at 09:47pm.

Dan's back with a new review! This time he takes a look at the M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E. figures from Super 7. Check it out!

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    If I recall correctly, the figures were licensed, based on the Japanese Kinnikuman property, so Mattel would have to get that license back to re-make the old ones.

As for these, I am just waiting for them to come up on the Super7 site. Definitely want all of these; it's a great and imaginative use of the property.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I was a super MUSCLE Fan and played with those even after I had stopped playing with He man so much and just before Ninja Turtles.

That is why I wish I could have supported the mini figures he showed along with them but as I recall those were way too expensive.

These are very in my wheelhouse and for 6 dollars a 3 pack, if that stays true, I could see myself getting them. And instead of cool but random mini figs, they would be MOTU which is tops.

Of course I would only want the pink original MUSCLE style.
    Last edited by baronterror; February 17, 2016 at 07:18pm.