Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: M.o.t.u.s.c.l.e!

One thing that annoyed me about the vintage MUSCLE figures were those characters posed with their arms folded or down. I only played with figures who had arms up with grapple hands or fists. Did anyone else feel the same way? I'd like to see some figures get a new figure down the line with different poses.

Has anyone heard when these might show up on the Super7 site? I noticed they put up the tumblers and an $8500 Battle Cat head (checking my budget now).
    Snake Mountain, FINALLY!!!

Heroic Warrior Wonderbread He-Man's Avatar
    They are now on the Super7 site

Pink pack A
    Pink pack B
    Pink pack C
    Pink pack D

Awesome ... or at least it would be if they would ship to Canada.

Am I missing something?

Damn, 49 bucks for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    Damn, 49 bucks for shipping.
    So there's a shipping option to the UK, but not to Canada? Grrrr.

(And if there's anyone heading to the physical store who'd be able to pick these up and ship them to Canada, PM me!)

Ordered two sets! The extra set I'll probably paint. Looking forward to Wave 2! It would be great to see this line expanded.

Whoa whoa, wait... shipping for one set is $49 to the UK? That must be some kind of mistake surely!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Warrior
    Oooh that postage was expensive, luckily they had the Funko Jaws stuff on the site, got me a Bruce the Shark which, with dollar to pound convention being so good means I paid about £12 per item (after shipping) - that's cheaper than a 3.3" Star Wars figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Whoa whoa, wait... shipping for one set is $49 to the UK? That must be some kind of mistake surely!
    Nah, a bunch of these little sites do that, they presumably think it'll make you buy more (it worked today, i guess) October Toys does it too. Kinda makes Digital River look better, which means it must be rotten!

Yeah, I've just noticed that if I buy two sets of each (total 8) plus the set of four pint glasses the shipping comes to $53. Still seems a lot but certainly better than $49 for three 1.75 inch figures!
    Not sure if I can justify spending $140 on some glasses and rubber minifigs right now.

I guess those of us in the UK could get one big delivery of MOTUSCLES and split the shipping to make it a bit more reasonable.

www.lukespicer.com

It was 49 bucks for shipping all 4 sets, which unfortunately for me makes them not worth having.

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    It was 49 bucks for shipping all 4 sets, which unfortunately for me makes them not worth having.
    Yeah but it's still 49 bucks for 8 sets (probably still 49 for more too) so if you find some other UKers on the boards who are up for getting one bulk order between you you can split the shipping.

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Ordered two sets! The extra set I'll probably paint. Looking forward to Wave 2! It would be great to see this line expanded.
    On the Toybreak video they said they were much gummier than real muscles, which will make them harder to paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Yeah but it's still 49 bucks for 8 sets (probably still 49 for more too) so if you find some other UKers on the boards who are up for getting one bulk order between you you can split the shipping.
    To be honest I'm not really desperate for these so I'm quite happy to miss out on them.

Just got all 4 sets, plus the awesome vintage pint glasses!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Happy to get the 2 glasses I was missing (Mer-Man and Beast Man).
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; August 1, 2015 at 07:05am.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

I decided to buy 2 of each set (I'm going to try and paint them...and I'm worried it won't turn out so well ).

Oh, man! I WISH I knew they had Jaws on their site. TOTALLY would have bought him. I had to do quite a bit of searching to find him after I read dwitegry's post. Oh well...I'll get him when I'm less poor.

I REALLY hope we get Evil-Lyn, Sorceress, She-Ra, non-snake armour Teela (so the other one can be "Goddess"), Hordak and King Hiss. I doubt we'll get all those in the next wave because 4 of those are ladies...but you never know. 4/12 being female isn't bad...seeing as snake Teela was just 1/12 in wave 1.

Which must-haves do you guys want to see?

I would LOVE an Orko, too...but...I can't even fathom how tiny he would have to be.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; July 31, 2015 at 08:29pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Pack B already sold out! It's the one with Skeletor, Beastman, and Trap Jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    On the Toybreak video they said they were much gummier than real muscles, which will make them harder to paint.
    Yeah I thought about that....about 5 seconds after I put in the order lol.

WOW $49 to the UK is expensive! Glad I was lucky enough to have a friend at the Con hook me up Why is it I can get think from the US on ebay and Amazon with reasonable postage, but online stores line Matty/Digital River and Super7 charge so much
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Aw no, pack B sold out already? I had them all in my cart last night but thought I'd sleep on it and make a decision in the morning. Guess I'll just buy one set off eBay now and not buy the glasses.

Edit: Decided to buy the remaining packs. Got to checkout, pack A had now also sold out. I give up!

Why does buying tiny pink rubber toys have to be so difficult?
    Last edited by Fright Zone; August 1, 2015 at 08:38am.

www.lukespicer.com

Oh wow. Only Pack D still in stock. those are going fast!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Oh wow. Only Pack D still in stock. those are going fast!
    Hopefully so fast that this was just their first shipment, or that they will see this as a reason to do another run.

I hope that someday they will also do another run where they reformulate the density for these as they have been reported to be much more pliable than original MUSCLE figures. Since they have the rights they might as well get them to be as close as possible to the vintage toys.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Hopefully so fast that this was just their first shipment, or that they will see this as a reason to do another run.

I hope that someday they will also do another run where they reformulate the density for these as they have been reported to be much more pliable than original MUSCLE figures. Since they have the rights they might as well get them to be as close as possible to the vintage toys.
    I'd like to see more colorways in addition to more figures (Stratos!) and a slightly more rigid PVC.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Glad I clicked on this thread. I really wanted Ram-Man, but not for $10 on eBay.

$8 shipping on a $6 item is rough, but que sera sera.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

missed them... ugh!!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!