Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2570

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

  1. #2526
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    35
    Does anyone do custom Mondo heads? Iíd love a 200x He-Man head


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2527
    Court Magician BushLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Plaguelands
    Posts
    52
    Any chance on a Keldor restock? Or is it all said and done? I put my email down on Mondo's site (fingers crossed).

  3. #2528
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Any chance on a Keldor restock? Or is it all said and done? I put my email down on Mondo's site (fingers crossed).
    You can only speculate at this stage but it wouldnít surprise me. After all they re-released small quantities of Scareglow and Skeletor.

  4. #2529
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    Thanks for the lead, I might try emailing BBTS to see if they can give me some more info.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I heard back from BBTS regarding trying to find the third party producer of Mondo custom accessories. They said they looked but couldnít find who the company/supplier was and suggested I try the forums

    Does anyone remember or have any leads?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #2530
    Heroic Warrior
    chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    8,466
    Quote Originally Posted by BushLady View Post
    Any chance on a Keldor restock? Or is it all said and done? I put my email down on Mondo's site (fingers crossed).
    I'd imagine they hold some back for QC issues, and once those are settled any remaining go up for sale.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  6. #2531
    Council Elder zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    15,377
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'd imagine they hold some back for QC issues, and once those are settled any remaining go up for sale.
    That sounds about right.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

  7. #2532
    Heroic Warrior banthafett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    823
    Keldor came today. Mondo needs to stop being cheap and put it in another shipper. Especially with the mark up in shipping they charge.

    The shipper they use, is to soft. And damage is going through it and damaging the o ring and the black box itself.

    And also hate that the way they ship it shows every one in the world what's inside.

    Haven't had time to get him out yet.

  8. #2533
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I heard back from BBTS regarding trying to find the third party producer of Mondo custom accessories. They said they looked but couldnít find who the company/supplier was and suggested I try the forums

    Does anyone remember or have any leads?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 Possible Solutions (I just got keldor and have the same question).

    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/evilmike?li=pb This dudes shapeways store has 1/6 skeletor prints... they are kind of pricey IMO, though.

    The other idea is that company that makes the Replica Havoc Staff and He Man Sword. They have miniature replicas for like $30. Looking at the dimensions, they should be about the right size. The Havoc Staff is like 8 or 9 inches. And it's made of metal :-D

  9. #2534
    Heroic Warrior pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Keldor came today. Mondo needs to stop being cheap and put it in another shipper. Especially with the mark up in shipping they charge.

    The shipper they use, is to soft. And damage is going through it and damaging the o ring and the black box itself.

    And also hate that the way they ship it shows every one in the world what's inside.

    Haven't had time to get him out yet.
    lol dude why do you even collect this line? all you do is complain about it.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  10. #2535
    Heroic Warrior pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    141
    Hordak tease on Instagram.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  11. #2536
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    35
    I just unpacked my Mondo He-Man....yes I had to pay scalper prices but Keldor/Skeletor is on the way and Iím sure there is a law somewhere saying you canít have one without the other....

    Anyway, just looking for peopleís favourite poses to put him in, Iím pretty crap at posing figures.

    Anyone care to share a picture of their favourite He-Man pose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2537
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I just unpacked my Mondo He-Man....yes I had to pay scalper prices but Keldor/Skeletor is on the way and Iím sure there is a law somewhere saying you canít have one without the other....

    Anyway, just looking for peopleís favourite poses to put him in, Iím pretty crap at posing figures.

    Anyone care to share a picture of their favourite He-Man pose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I still haven't bit the bullet on a he-man. I figure there has to be some kind of re-release or variant eventually, since he's such a core character. :-/ Or at least an Adam :-D

  13. #2538
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I just unpacked my Mondo He-Man....yes I had to pay scalper prices but Keldor/Skeletor is on the way and Iím sure there is a law somewhere saying you canít have one without the other....

    Anyway, just looking for peopleís favourite poses to put him in, Iím pretty crap at posing figures.

    Anyone care to share a picture of their favourite He-Man pose?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats on buying He-Man. Fortunately I was able to pick up Scareglow from an Org member, but I feel your pain. Look forward to seeing some pics!

  14. #2539
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    11
    Hey Florian
    If you are out there any general time frame for hordak's release?

  15. #2540
    Heroic Warrior
    chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    8,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossi0025 View Post
    Hey Florian
    If you are out there any general time frame for hordak's release?
    Mondo's initial info was June I believe…that said, Keldor's initial info was a February release so maybe add 2 months onto Hordak…but maybe Florian is able to say more…
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  16. #2541
    Master of Packaging Florian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossi0025 View Post
    Hey Florian
    If you are out there any general time frame for hordak's release?
    I think late June or early July but I may be wrong - I am currently finishing the art for the packaging everything else is ready.
    Got both finished versions sitting next to me to use for art reference

  17. #2542
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Florian for the update much appreciated. Nice to know because I want to pick up both versions of Hordak. We all envy that they are just sitting on your desk. I know the boxart is going to be awesome.

  18. #2543
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,942
    Keldor was the first Mondo release i have missed out on ... sad I missed it
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  19. #2544
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    35
    My second figure arrived todayÖthis time Skeletor. Wow! What an amazing figure.




    Itís so good itís making me second guess my decision to sell Keldor when he gets delivered. I guess I donít need 2 of effectively the same figure as I only want to have a very minimal collection and I wouldnít display him with the Keldor headÖ..first world problemsÖ.

    Also, that Havoc Staff is incredible! I donít regret dropping the extra $$ on the figure just to have that.

    He clearly doesnít suffer from He-Mans biggest flaw, the head sculpt, in fact Iíd say Skeletors head is the best part of him!

    I still canít quite find a pose for He-Man that I love. I really think itís the head, he just doesnít look like He-Man to me so no matter what the pose is, he just doesnít look quite right. The rest of him is great though. Iím hoping someone will do a more 200x custom head eventually.



    The only downside to these figures is they have kinda dampened my enjoyment of my Classics figures, the Classics just donít feel as special now.

    If anyone has a great pose for He-Man, Iíd love to see a pic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #2545
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    7,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    I think late June or early July but I may be wrong - I am currently finishing the art for the packaging everything else is ready.
    Got both finished versions sitting next to me to use for art reference
    I'm jealous!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Looking forward to the Netflix Era<<

  21. #2546
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaver View Post
    I still haven't bit the bullet on a he-man. I figure there has to be some kind of re-release or variant eventually, since he's such a core character. :-/ Or at least an Adam :-D
    I hope they do a he-man and Skeletor variant. One a little more albinos than keldor. I want to get in this line but donít want to get other characters if we arenít going to get a he-man or skeletor. And I really think they should redo the he-man head.

  22. #2547
    Council Elder zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    15,377
    I'd like to see a tanner He-Man and a bluer Skeletor at some point (not that I'd be crazy about dropping another $200 each on variants). Looking at my He-Man compared to the one in the photo above, mine just seems really bleached out or something- which doesn't help with the face sculpt and leather skirt piece in giving him that "not really quite He-Man, is he?" vibe. I like my Skeletor just fine with the exception of how pale a blue mine is (with that white wash or whatever you want to call it, it just doesn't look good to me). They went bold with the colors on Mer-Man and Man-At-Arms, which I love. But yeah- the big two to me suffer from "first figures in the line" syndrome where a few errors were made (my opinion, as I know others love them as is) and it would be nice to see a refresh with a few fixes. But again, at that price point... yikes.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

  23. #2548
    President of Primus Ornclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Tri-Solar System
    Posts
    7,211
    I have displayed my He-Man without the skirt for so long that it's hard for me to even see him wearing it now... I prefer the look of the furry shorts and classic studded belt.


    I'm actually surprised that places like Shapeways hasn't offered resculpted heads for this line... their faces seem to be the most common complaint across the board.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

    >>Looking forward to the Netflix Era<<

  24. #2549
    Heroic Warrior ToyCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    156
    Just received my Mondo Man-At-Arms. Man, this is an impressive figure. Looking forward to future releases but I will be cherry-picking. Absolutely hated Mondos He-Man who looks just like a random barbarian dude with weird face to me.

  25. #2550
    Always Hawthorn Viceroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyCulture View Post
    Just received my Mondo Man-At-Arms. Man, this is an impressive figure. Looking forward to future releases but I will be cherry-picking. Absolutely hated Mondos He-Man who looks just like a random barbarian dude with weird face to me.
    Man At Arms looks awesome and I love the battle scarring on his armour. Looking forward to the Hordak release.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •