Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1701

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

40 ****ing dollars to ship Merman. No thank you. Will buy it from bbts for $4 shipping. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    40 ****ing dollars to ship Merman. No thank you. Will buy it from bbts for $4 shipping. What a joke.
    Woah - where in the world are you? It was only $20 for me. Which, admittedly, is still steep. But forty bucks is nuts.

Widget
    Do you guys think that’s it for Scareglow? Is he sold out for good now?

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    GAH!!! You’re an evil, evil man!:hmlol
    Looking forward to getting home this evening to open Mer-Man and MAYBE(?) Scareglow having arrived without notification/tracking!
    lol. I feel you. It's tough waiting for these figures. Did he arrive ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
    Do you guys think that’s it for Scareglow? Is he sold out for good now?
    I think there's a good chance he is, but idk for sure. Doesn't hurt to wait for a reply, eBay prices aren't too far over retail atm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    We're Mer-Twins today!
    Yes we are

Just to let you guys and gals know, there's a web store called Toy Anxiety (in the U.S.) that carries 1/6 scale figures, parts, and accessories. They've periodically had stuff from this line on their site, though it's a 'limited stock while available' situation. Worth checking from time to time to see if they added something you're looking for - Faker's gauntlets for example.

Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    Woah - where in the world are you? It was only $20 for me. Which, admittedly, is still steep. But forty bucks is nuts.
    Ohio. Just redid it and now its 25. Still way to much. At least put it in another shipper so the main one doesn't get destroyed.

Mer-Man showed up today. No shipping or anything. Not complaining.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine today, absolutely no shipping information at all. He is the most detailed so far. You can tell @brockotter favorite is Merman based on the amount of love that went into his design. Give us some heroes! He-man is way out numbered. BTW Merman is awesome to photograph

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Same here omg!!! Like just now!!! No notifications of any kind!!! But I'm happy from the pics I'm seeing!!!

I received my Mer-Man today; no shipping notice like everyone else. He looks really amazing! Unfortunately, mine came with some issues, so I have contacted Mondo to see if I can get a replacement. One issue is that the lower torso becomes disconnected from the upper torso really easily. I can get them back into place, but it takes very little for them to come apart again. The second issue is that the straps on his harness broke. One strap broke at just one end, but the other broke off at both ends. Hopefully this is just an isolated incident, and I just happened to get a dud.

20200215_124948.jpg

20200215_124121.jpg

20200215_124132.jpg
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Widget
    For those of you who already received Mer-Man but didn't get any sort of tracking or notification, what carrier was that shipped with, and what does or did the status of your order say in your account? Also when did you place your order?

Quote Originally Posted by DorkLair View Post
    For those of you who already received Mer-Man but didn't get any sort of tracking or notification, what carrier was that shipped with, and what does or did the status of your order say in your account? Also when did you place your order?
    I was able to see it through USPS Informed Delivery, but it said DHL as the carrier. Unfortunately it said nothing about the sender being Mondo, but I assumed that it what it was. I think it was shipped from Houston, TX.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I haven't received any shipping notice, but my informed delivery today shows a package from DHL which is how Mondo ships. I'm hopeful!

I didn't get a notice either but Mer-Man was waiting for me this evening when I got home. Man, he is really, really impressive. I haven't spent much time with him yet but he could easily be tied with Skeletor for my favorite, if not eventually surpassing him. He's just incredible!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by DorkLair View Post
    Mine came via USPS.

My Mer-Man arrived today. The one corner of the box is pretty dented, but my figure is fine.

The amount of unique armor on this guy, easily makes him my favorite so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Widget
    I’m in the UK so, I’m just waiting for mine. All these pics are making me jealous.

On the subject of the UK, any fellow UK residents get the Hot Topic Skeletor? If so, how? Order straight from their website?

Cheers guys!
    Last edited by Jonno; February 16, 2020 at 09:10am.

Heroic Warrior
    @brockotter I don't know if this has been asked yet, but are we going to see any new MOTU figures from mondo at toyfare? Maybe some of the ladies?

I must possess all, or I possess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Just to let you guys and gals know, there's a web store called Toy Anxiety (in the U.S.) that carries 1/6 scale figures, parts, and accessories. They've periodically had stuff from this line on their site, though it's a 'limited stock while available' situation. Worth checking from time to time to see if they added something you're looking for - Faker's gauntlets for example.
    Hahaha, Toy Anxiety is four blocks south of my apartment! They are awesome people.

Heroic Warrior
    Doubling down on the question to Brock, any more Scare Glow figures left hanging around the warehouse?
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    @brockotter I don't know if this has been asked yet, but are we going to see any new MOTU figures from mondo at toyfare? Maybe some of the ladies?

Nothing new for Toyfair. We generally don't reveal anything new there, as it's not the "big reveal" show for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    Doubling down on the question to Brock, any more Scare Glow figures left hanging around the warehouse?

We are checking stock this week.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
    We are checking stock this week.
    Thanks for the reply, Brock! If you could let us know once you find out. Much appreciated!!
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Certainly a better option if you don’t care for the exclusive head.

That being said, where are you!?! My shipping was only $20.

- - - Updated - - -

My Mer-Man is unpacked and in the display.

Sacreglow arrived Saturday. I got shipping and tracking information in my email today.

Anyway, all is well, and my collection is complete and looking AMAZING!!!

As an aside, the mailers are really thin. Although all of my inner packaging has bee okay thus far, the Scareglow inner box was good, but the packer was beat to CRAP and full of punctures and holes. I know that’s not Mondo’s fault, but maybe have a word with the carrier service you use? I mean, these things are marked “fragile” and this one looked like Wolverine did the delivery with his claws out!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
    Nothing new for Toyfair. We generally don't reveal anything new there, as it's not the "big reveal" show for us.
    Will Mondo even be at Toy Fair? I checked the exhibitors list and didn't see you guys on there.