Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1702

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Quote Originally Posted by DorkLair View Post
    Will Mondo even be at Toy Fair? I checked the exhibitors list and didn't see you guys on there.
    We have stuff on display in Diamond's booth. I'll be there with some of the gang, but we're there for meetings and such. Business life, yo.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
    We have stuff on display in Diamond's booth. I'll be there with some of the gang, but we're there for meetings and such. Business life, yo.
    Bummer I won't be able to cover the Diamond booth, I'll only be there Saturday and they are closed to press that day. Thanks for the info though Brock, I appreciated it.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Brock, I know you are at ToyFair but was wondering if your warehouse guys found any Scare Glow figures left over?
    If so, when would they be posted on the website?
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Man At Arms is on display at Toy Fair and looking great! Never noticed all the detail before like the leather strappings and buckles for the armor and holster.

Mer-Man is almost in-hand...can't wait!

And it looks like Man-At-Arms will truly be a test of my resolve...he looks fantastic! Well done.

Any new MONDO figures? Man at Arms has been 'on display' since last summer and no order date.

Anything? or is Mondo given up on the line?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Any new MONDO figures? Man at Arms has been 'on display' since last summer and no order date.

Anything? or is Mondo given up on the line?
    Yeah Mondo has given up. They're releasing Man-At-Arms and that's it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post

This is not true at all. They have showed off Hordak already, and designs for many other figures at last year's Power Con. Brock himself said Man-At-Arms wasn't going up for pre order until a little later this year, and that they don't use Toy Fair as a place to reveal new items.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    This is not true at all. They have showed off Hordak already, and designs for many other figures at last year's Power Con. Brock himself said Man-At-Arms wasn't going up for pre order until a little later this year, and that they don't use Toy Fair as a place to reveal new items.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Yeah dude I know.

Got my Mer-Man. Quick question for the fanatical devotees: MM comes with a blaster. Comparing the two, it looks like a detailed-up version of the blaster that Club Grayskull Mer-Man had in his arsenal. Beyond that I can't find out where it came from. I'm assuming it's from a single episode of the cartoon. Does anyone know what episode he uses it in?

Quote Originally Posted by rank_and_vile View Post
    Got my Mer-Man. Quick question for the fanatical devotees: MM comes with a blaster. Comparing the two, it looks like a detailed-up version of the blaster that Club Grayskull Mer-Man had in his arsenal. Beyond that I can't find out where it came from. I'm assuming it's from a single episode of the cartoon. Does anyone know what episode he uses it in?
    It's a more detailed version of the gun that Mer-Man uses in the Filmation episode, "Island of Fear."mermanweapon.jpg
    Last edited by Ornclown; February 23, 2020 at 12:39am.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post

Just releasing MAA, then Plundor, and THEN weíre giving up.

Just releasing MAA, then Plundor, and THEN we’re giving up.
    OK, PLUNDOR WOULD BE AWESOME IN THE MONDO LINE !!! I am sure that was a joke.

So Brock the line is still going...new characters other than Hordak and MAA are coming???

****ing hell, people. YES, the line is continuing!

Just releasing MAA, then Plundor, and THEN weíre giving up.
    Tragic. Giving up...and never getting a chance to produce Ram Man...

Really makes you think about what's important in life, you know? #CarpeDiem

Heroic Warrior
    Just releasing MAA, then Plundor, and THEN we’re giving up.
    Hey Brock, any update on whether there are any scareglow figures left in the warehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    Hey Brock, any update on whether there are any scareglow figures left in the warehouse?
    So brutha- Iím out of town and itís the weekend. Iíll se if I can get an update in a day or two.

Heroic Warrior
    So brutha- Iím out of town and itís the weekend. Iíll se if I can get an update in a day or two.
    Ok, no problem. You had mentioned them checking this week, so I just figured I would ask. Thanks Brock!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    Ok, no problem. You had mentioned them checking this week, so I just figured I would ask. Thanks Brock!
    REALLY liked the new pics of Man-at-Arms, canít wait to get him!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    Plundor must be the secret Easter figure that Mondo is releasing in April

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It's a more detailed version of the gun that Mer-Man uses in the Filmation episode, "Island of Fear."mermanweapon.jpg
    You sir, are my new hero. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    OK, PLUNDOR WOULD BE AWESOME IN THE MONDO LINE !!! I am sure that was a joke.
    I mean, I can only imagine Plundor would look and feel as amazing as the rest of the figures so far, so I'd be down. Plus, imagine the accessories they'd probably jam in there. Buuuuut yeah, I'm most excited for Hordak.

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    I am very pleased that this line is continuing!

Any word on when MAA will be available for pre-order?

I would LOVE to see Fisto in this line!!!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    I wish Mondo was taking a route more similar to MOTUC when it came to the vintage toy heads. Instead of basically recreating them in 1/6 scale, making them fit the aesthetic of the figure (so basically realism but keeping with the style of the original). Man-At-Arms more than any of the previous figures is where I'd really love to see that, since I like having the option to display the clean shaven younger looking head for a "toy" display or pre-He-Man era display (Battle Armor Randor lead team). etc. Not sure if it would be a good business move or not, but a Mondo MOTU head pack could be pretty sweet one day..

Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    I wish Mondo was taking a route more similar to MOTUC when it came to the vintage toy heads. Instead of basically recreating them in 1/6 scale, making them fit the aesthetic of the figure (so basically realism but keeping with the style of the original). Man-At-Arms more than any of the previous figures is where I'd really love to see that, since I like having the option to display the clean shaven younger looking head for a "toy" display or pre-He-Man era display (Battle Armor Randor lead team). etc. Not sure if it would be a good business move or not, but a Mondo MOTU head pack could be pretty sweet one day..
    I would love something like this, too. I would like to see a more fitting Scareglow head included in such a thing (sort of the reverse of what you're suggesting, I guess? I feel the existing Scareglow head doesn't match the way they handled the body at all).

Widget
    Mer-Man arrived yesterday - I’m in the UK.

He really is superb!

I’m so happy with the release schedule on these guys. Gives me chance to enjoy the ones I’ve got (and save up again).