Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145
Results 3,601 to 3,622 of 3622

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Florian, you know when we will get a preview of your art for this release? Or has it already been posted and I missed it.
    I am no longer a widget.

Quote Originally Posted by aca1raven2002 View Post
    @Florian I just wanted say thanks for the 24hr window I've been getting these since day one and the anxiety has been horrible every drop, but the 24 hour window is awesome and makes it a lot better for the collectors. So thank you
    I am glad that the 24 hour drop was so well received!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    Yes, keep this system for any future Mondo Exclusives!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I really appreciated having the 24 hour window, and I hope it becomes the standard for future releases in the line

Heroic Warrior
    As far as I've seen across various online platforms where MotU fans congregate, the 24 hour order window has been overwhelmingly positive.

Any detractors seem like the kind of people who are perpetually unpleased and impossible to make happy.

Heroic Warrior
    I think the Origins Battle Field Warriors 2 pack display base makes a great base for the Mondo figures.
    Worth picking up - seen some targets have them on clearance lately.

IMG_4783.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TorakLoP View Post
    Any detractors seem like the kind of people who are perpetually unpleased and impossible to make happy.
    I actually think itís all the scalpers that are the only ones who are unhappy, theyíve lost a steady stream of income.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I actually think itís all the scalpers that are the only ones who are unhappy, theyíve lost a steady stream of income.
    I hope that's the case. I have no love for scalpers.

Widget
    I too love the 24 hour thing. I get really frustrated with exclusives that sell out in like 15 minutesÖ. They invariably drop when Iím at work, the website gets all screwy, etc.

Itís just a crappy experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the debacle that was just Wun-dar, and how well the 24hr ordering window went for the accessory laden Mondo He-man deluxe, would you rather have to survive the hunger games and order a figure that had a limited run, but would ship immediately, or have an open run based on sales during a 24hr window that wasn't available for 6-8 months?

I would much rather have the 24hr window and let everyone have an opportunity to get what they want, Mondo know what they need to make, and just wait for production.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Considering the debacle that was just Wun-dar, and how well the 24hr ordering window went for the accessory laden Mondo He-man deluxe, would you rather have to survive the hunger games and order a figure that had a limited run, but would ship immediately, or have an open run based on sales during a 24hr window that wasn't available for 6-8 months?

I would much rather have the 24hr window and let everyone have an opportunity to get what they want, Mondo know what they need to make, and just wait for production.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Well I don't necessarily like waiting THAT long for a collectible, which is the case with the Mondo He-Man, but if it guarantees me getting the figure without the agony and stress that Wun-Dar caused, then I'm all for the "window" technique.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Well I don't necessarily like waiting THAT long for a collectible, which is the case with the Mondo He-Man, but if it guarantees me getting the figure without the agony and stress that Wun-Dar caused, then I'm all for the "window" technique.

I've heard what a nightmare the Wun-Dar situation was. I knew it was going to be bad, I didn't even bother trying for it, I was stuck at work and knew I wouldn't have a chance. I would have liked the origins figure, but I wasn't that worried about it, I have the Classics version of him at least.

I much prefer the 24 hour window and the longer wat, at least i know I will get it eventually. I've been collecting some of the Super 7 lines, so I'm used to this format (though they keep their pre order window open longer.)

As a first-time buyer of Mondo wares I have to say that the 24-hour window really took the pressure off. I hope it stays that way for future offerings.

Widget
    When I preorder stuff, in general, I always pay upfront if I can so I donít get hit with surprise charges, so paying months in advance doesnít really bother me tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by battle_cat View Post
    As a first-time buyer of Mondo wares I have to say that the 24-hour window really took the pressure off. I hope it stays that way for future offerings.
    Itís a win win for everyone. Consumers are happy as your guaranteed to pick one up and Mondo is laughing all the way to the bank with the extra sales they have made. The only downside in this is the delay in receiving the figure but I donít have an issue with waiting. Compare that to the release of Keldor which I believe sold out in around 3 minutes.

Heroic Warrior
    1 pm eastern time.
    Thank you I was able to get one. I kind of wanted to get 3 but the price of 3 was just to much. I'm trying to get out of debt haha

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    I haven't either. I'm on the fence. If I get this one I'm gonna want Skeletor and Battle Cat, and I just can't afford to get all of them. I'm thinking maybe I'll just get She-Ra instead and call it a day. I don't know.
    You will habe a long time before they are released so you can save up for em. Their payment plan sucks. It's the same as s7. They charge you like every 2 weeks.

Heroic Warrior
    I almost feel like I donít need the 40th anniversary Masterverse figure now Iíve got this bad boy ordered.

Anyone else?
    Masterverse sucks but I am buying that one.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Watch She-ra be the sdcc exclusive.
    How about watch your mouth with that evil talk

Heroic Warrior
    I really want to see what they would do with Evil-Lyn.
    I'm thinking white haired portrait. You know she's gonna looks great. They been on fire since merman and Maa. The first 3 releases even 4th with scareglow weren't really appealing and took some warming up to accept. They upped their game after that.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    I think the Origins Battle Field Warriors 2 pack display base makes a great base for the Mondo figures.
    Worth picking up - seen some targets have them on clearance lately.

IMG_4783.jpg
    I like that monclue what it is that you said it was.

Heroic Warrior
    Agreed. To be upset about something we always say is needed to beat
    Fast sellouts and scalpers makes no sense lol