Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4260

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Couldn't resist Anti He-Man. Just looks too cool. Ordered.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Court Magician
    Kind of glad he was sold out today when I looked. I didnít need him for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed on Anti-Eternia He-Man. Mainly due to money and space. He's awesome though!

I did receive my damage replacement She-Ra today luckily in good condition. I just couldn't live with Florian's awesome art on a banged up box! She is absolutely Beautiful! Mondo knocked it out of the park with this one, easily the best She-Ra action figure ever produced.

She-Ra Damaged noses

6C2E60DC-7D1B-4F8C-8363-426733F0F7DB.jpgB373C8EA-EEDF-4CF8-948D-46F5316CB07A.jpg

Both my mondo She-Ra figures turned up with damaged flattened noses, they have these ugly flat spots on them and just look stupid. Is there any way to fix it or will I need to send them back?? - I’m in Australia so shipping costs are excessive

Other than the jacked up noses the figures are amazing and probably the best to date in my opinion. I noticed the stands are waist grabbing, I probably won’t use them when I display her, I will use a crotch support one from another figure as I don’t really want to see a black ring of steel around her waist on display

Florian do you have any suggestions?
    Last edited by atlas0413; November 25, 2022 at 08:39am.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas0413 View Post
    6C2E60DC-7D1B-4F8C-8363-426733F0F7DB.jpgB373C8EA-EEDF-4CF8-948D-46F5316CB07A.jpg

Both my mondo She-Ra figures turned up with damaged flattened noses, they have these ugly flat spots on them and just look stupid. Is there any way to fix it or will I need to send them back?? - Iím in Australia so shipping costs are excessive

Other than the jacked up noses the figures are amazing and probably the best to date in my opinion. I noticed the stands are waist grabbing, I probably wonít use them when I display her, I will use a crotch support one from another figure as I donít really want to see a black ring of steel around her waist on display

It looks like they were pressed up against the window box... you might be able to use a hairdryer to gently blow hot air on her face and see if the nose rounds itself out...

I do this with a lot of Japanese gashapon... they always come in some cramped egg-like package so the appendages / weapons get misshapen... but a little hot air reforms them no problem.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

I've seen a few reports on Facebook where their She-Ra turned up with the same issue with the nose and apparently the warm hairdryer worked to fix it.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread

Both my mondo She-Ra figures turned up with damaged flattened noses, they have these ugly flat spots on them and just look stupid. Is there any way to fix it or will I need to send them back?? - Iím in Australia so shipping costs are excessive

Other than the jacked up noses the figures are amazing and probably the best to date in my opinion. I noticed the stands are waist grabbing, I probably wonít use them when I display her, I will use a crotch support one from another figure as I donít really want to see a black ring of steel around her waist on display

I think the blowdryer approach is your best bet from what I have heard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the exact same issue and the hair dryer fixed it. I had to use the high setting on mine though. Low didn't work. I put a wash cloth on the rest of her face - I'm not sure if that is necessary but turning it up to high heat made me anxious. All is well now and she's a beautiful figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Sideshow has Mondo Hordak on sale for $161 for today only:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...k-mondo-908507

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Sideshow has Mondo Hordak on sale for $161 for today only:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...k-mondo-908507
    I took them up on that offer- I have been waiting to get him. I almost did the BOGO with another figure but, this deal saved me some dough

Quote Originally Posted by Glasstor View Post
    I took them up on that offer- I have been waiting to get him. I almost did the BOGO with another figure but, this deal saved me some dough
    I thought it was a great deal. I put him in my cart with another bogo figure and it said it wasn't actually BOGO, I guess because it was on sale already. I passed on him, though he's still on sale today so I may change my mind. I'm blowing through so much money lately... and I caved in and bought my first Hot Toy yesterday. I keep checking to see if that Tweeterhead Teela will go back on sale. It was 25% one day a week or two ago and I missed it. Not sure that I'll buy it, but...

Ugh.