Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145 LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3622

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I guess now my only concern with She-Ra is that her design (which was done some time ago, from what I gather) is going to more closely align with He-Man 1.0 than 2.0. I don't know that I want to get a version of her that looks... well, kinda off next to He-Man 2.0
    Fingers crossed for swappable outfits and all that good stuff!
    I guess I'd have to imagine her with paint, but she's looking pretty good good to me.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Pretty envious to those not suffering from the many mental obstacles I'm just struggling with in such exciting times (lol).
    Mondo made me bit my tongue after I swore myself to forget about their Motu line, this is pure wonder but for the sake of my own conception which implies to essentially fill the holes Classics failed to, well, I had to pass. Plus space tends to be some real consideration to have at this stage. But honestly, congrats to all of you guys, can't wait to see the early video reviews about it.
    You're not alone!

I decided to pass on this exclusive edition of the figure because I honestly have no interest in displaying the Thunder Punch and even the Battle Armor accessories on the figure. I'm all about the Classic look and I'd be supremely happy for a simple standard edition with just the base figure, Power Sword, shield, axe, and Power Harness. However, I don't mind going for the Regular edition with the inclusion of the Battle Armor.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that Mondo has gone the extra mile and include two versions of accessories with the figure but I only have so much space and I'm already full into collecting Origins, Masterverse, and other things like Marvel Legends to use as materials for custom toy projects.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    If Battle Cat is going to be more than $260, it would be a good idea for Mondo to give people a LOT of notice to save up and plan their finances, especially with the economy heading the way it is.
    I also think they would be crazy not to make this timed run the standard for the big releases, virtually every figure they have launched has sold out within minutes if not hours. I think Mer-Man is the only one you could maybe find at retail now?
    I believe during the Mondo panel at PowerCon last year they stated BC would be between $300 and $400, which wouldn't be surprising.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    I guess I'd have to imagine her with paint, but she's looking pretty good good to me. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...94f07089cb.jpg

She-Ra looks amazing and I can't wait to see more of her. I bought the new He-Man just because I want him to stand side by side with She-Ra.

She-Ra is the reason I bought He-Man but He-Man does look amazing.
    Xena Warrior Princess & She-Ra Fan from Down Under

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    If I had to guess, I would say the non-exclusive will be $199.00...
    I'd say more like $240-250. I mean, "deluxe" Hordak came with his arm cannon and 2 "Hurricane Hordak" arm attachments and he was like $10 less than the regular version. I don't think He-Man's Thunder Punch accessories are $60 worth..?

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    I'd say more like $240-250. I mean, "deluxe" Hordak came with his arm cannon and 2 "Hurricane Hordak" arm attachments and he was like $10 less than the regular version. I don't think He-Man's Thunder Punch accessories are $60 worth..?
    Considering how little difference there was in price between the deluxe and regular release of previous figures, I don't see there being a huge difference between these two.

Do we know if the standard release will be timed, available through multiple retailers, limited to a specific number?

Quote Originally Posted by grenadaspice View Post
    He'll be $255 lol. I mean there really were exclusive versions that were only five dollars more than the standard release, those being Mer-Man and Man-at-Arms.

Watch She-ra be the sdcc exclusive.

Widget
    Now that I've dived in with both feet getting 2 of the new He-Man, I'm considering what other Mondo MOTU characters I would want. I know I want that Hordak and I'm not even a fan of Hordak, but man it looks amazing. I really hope they continue to use the 24 window for future pre orders as well. The Five I want announced most are:

Deluxe Skeletor (we know is coming)
    Deluxe Faker (they have to right?)
    Evil-Lyn (like Hordak do animation/real colors and a toy color variant)
    Teela (a must)
    Prince Adam (I like a good Adam figure, just got a complete vintage Adam last month!)

And honestly, I want a New Adventure He-Man eventually, I love my Classics one.

What are some of your top five Mondo MOTU character wants?

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
    Now that I've dived in with both feet getting 2 of the new He-Man, I'm considering what other Mondo MOTU characters I would want. I know I want that Hordak and I'm not even a fan of Hordak, but man it looks amazing. I really hope they continue to use the 24 window for future pre orders as well. The Five I want announced most are:

Teela (a must)
    Prince Adam (I like a good Adam figure, just got a complete vintage Adam last month!)

We know She-Ra is a go so it would be common sense to think we would have Evil Lyn and the Sorceress on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I believe during the Mondo panel at PowerCon last year they stated BC would be between $300 and $400, which wouldn't be surprising.
    $399 probably then. I can't see it only being $40 more than the He-Man. I'd be happy if it's under $400 because I was thinking it could be $450 or $500 the way things are going in the market.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by banthafett View Post
    Why would you put this energy into the universe?
    I am no longer a widget.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burnside986 View Post
    Why would you put this energy into the universe?
    haha! I was thinking this

There is no reason for them to make her an exclusive, she's a highly requested character.
    MOTU Origins Wishlist: Oo-Larr, Rattlor, Hawke, Slamurai, Lodar, Snake Face, Geldor, Plasmar, Lord Gr'Asp, Strobo, Extendar, Jitsu, Tung Lashor

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    haha! I was thinking this

There is no reason for them to make her an exclusive, she's a highly requested character.
    Agreed, however, Funko just bought them. And Funko is one of the worst collectible companies out there as far as making things people want into a limited exclusive. HOpefully Funko stays hands off with Mondo.

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    Agreed, however, Funko just bought them. And Funko is one of the worst collectible companies out there as far as making things people want into a limited exclusive. HOpefully Funko stays hands off with Mondo.
    So, She-Ra is next. Do you guys think Trap Jaw is after her? Someone also showed me a Stratos teaser
    Hit me up on instagram @NickDoobsCreations

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    So, She-Ra is next. Do you guys think Trap Jaw is after her? Someone also showed me a Stratos teaser
    I hope Trap Jaw is on the horizon. Beast Man is another character I'd love to see come to this line.

I really want to see what they would do with Evil-Lyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl View Post

Teela (a must)

I really just want the main bad guys. Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Evil Lynn. We already have Merman so I guess that's it for "main" bad guys. Maybe add Tri Klops to that list.
    Hit me up on instagram @NickDoobsCreations

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    I really just want the main bad guys. Trap Jaw, Beast Man, Evil Lynn. We already have Merman so I guess that's it for "main" bad guys. Maybe add Tri Klops to that list.
    Ah! Somebody like villains! One of my friends is like that, he always routes for the bad guys, Cobra, Decepticons, Empire, ect.

I do hope we get Evil-lyn sooner than later.

Heroic Warrior
    Mondo isn't Super7…they're smarter than that lol

Also since others are posting their hopes for releases…imagine a Mondo version of Man-E-Faces!! He's my most wanted beyond He-Man/Skeletor/Hordak/She-Ra/King Hssss.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

That's just evil lol. I passed on this deluxe He-Man just for She-Ra. No. No. No. No. No.

Widget
    Honestly, as big as he is, anything $350 or less is a pretty good deal for 1/6 figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    Mondo isn't Super7…they're smarter than that lol

Also since others are posting their hopes for releases…imagine a Mondo version of Man-E-Faces!! He's my most wanted beyond He-Man/Skeletor/Hordak/She-Ra/King Hssss.
    I would love a King Hsssss, always been one of my favorite MOTU bad guys. I'm sure he would be expensive since we would need his human form and his snake man form.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Don't even whisper this!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

My bank about needs a break...I hope Revelation Skeletor is next....easy pass for me.
    Calling all fellow Aussies to post in the Australian Collectors Thread