Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3014

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Great info. Thanks for the highlight on that, dorrmann!

Just took some the time to watch the panel and absorb. Really looking forward to those releases, and a few they teased. I absolutely can't afford them all, but cats and riders are a must for me! Hopefully the exclusives aren't too hard to get a hold of. I'm pretty partial to Cringer as well.

Heroic Warrior
    One thing I'm curious about, maybe Florian can tease an answer if he can't outright say it? It may have been said in the panel but I don't think it was…will the deluxe He-Man come with a second head? Including a second head would allow people who weren't quite pleased with the first release head sculpt to swap it out for this newer one if they want.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

I would absolutely love a 200x inspired head for Mondo He-Man!

Maybe Florian can pass that on to the powers that be?

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    One thing I'm curious about, maybe Florian can tease an answer if he can't outright say it? It may have been said in the panel but I don't think it was…will the deluxe He-Man come with a second head? Including a second head would allow people who weren't quite pleased with the first release head sculpt to swap it out for this newer one if they want.
    Yes, the new He-Man will come with two new heads! One will be with a neutral facial expression and the other with more of a fighting expression so to speak. I will certainly be doing exactly that, swapping the new head on the first release He-Man.

Will they include a 200x head? I doubt it because there are SO MANY accessories already. The Mondo exclusive version will have THREE outfits( regular, battle armor and thunder punch plus accessories).
    Next year is gonna be exciting, She-Ra, He-Man, Battle Cat and most likely Trap Jaw!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    Yes, the new He-Man will come with two new heads! One will be with a neutral facial expression and the other with more of a fighting expression so to speak. I will certainly be doing exactly that, swapping the new head on the first release He-Man.

Will they include a 200x head? I doubt it because there are SO MANY accessories already. The Mondo exclusive version will have THREE outfits( regular, battle armor and thunder punch plus accessories).
    Next year is gonna be exciting, She-Ra, He-Man, Battle Cat and most likely Trap Jaw!
    Thanks for the info Florian - any info on the Scareglow sale - I thought it was supposed to be this month.

YEEEESSSS!!!!

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**

>>Glad supporter of the Netflix Era<<

Court Magician
    Thanks Florian for the update
    2022 is building up to be epic.
    Trap Jaw will be my centerpiece figure!

Heroic Warrior

WOW!!! Excellent news Florian! Thank you for letting us know!

I'm super new to Mondo figures, so my apologies in advance.

Does Mondo release additional parts/pieces like the old Classics line? Or even new sculpts of previously released characters?

I ask because I'm still interested in the Mondo Keldor, but I still can't get over that head sculpt. If they released a pack with a new head sculpt, I would buy that and track the old release down. Or just doing a new one from scratch, I'd get that.
    Tweeterhead Statue Want List: He-Man 2.0, Battle Cat, Panthor, Tung Lashor, Rattlor, Zodak (200X style), She-Ra 2.0, Sorceress, Buzz Off, Webstor, Kobra Khan, King Hiss, Scare Glow

Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post

Does Mondo release additional parts/pieces like the old Classics line? Or even new sculpts of previously released characters?

I ask because I'm still interested in the Mondo Keldor, but I still can't get over that head sculpt. If they released a pack with a new head sculpt, I would buy that and track the old release down. Or just doing a new one from scratch, I'd get that.
    Considering how they need to make as much use of existing tooling as much as they can, and regularly make some type of variant, I wouldn't be surprised to see another version of Keldor down the road. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

I'm sure at some point, if not Mondo, someone would make a version of Keldor with an alternative likeness

I'm pretty sure they're making different versions of He-man's head for the updated armor release for next year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlexApprobation View Post

We have talked about an accessory /heads pack in the past but the quote they got from the factory was ridiculously high.
    My GUESS is there will either be a new Faker or an extra head included in another toy down the line - To be honest we haven't really talked about Faker but maybe a Battle Armor Faker once the new He-Man is done?
    I really don't know. For right now everyone is focused on bringing new Characters to the table to expand the line up.
    Since more and more people are coming on board for the line there is a good chance there will be re-issues of older characters and let's say Faker is getting re-released then he would come with an updated head for sure!

Since more and more people are coming on board for the line there is a good chance there will be re-issues of older characters and let's say Faker is getting re-released then he would come with an updated head for sure!
    Speaking as someone who has bought every figure so far, please don't do that. I don't want to miss out on a new Faker head just because I don't want to buy a re-release. Either that or find a way to offer the head alone for current Faker owners since tooling will have already been done.

I really appreciate the updates Florian. Can I just ask. If it’s known that more and more people are discovering the line does that mean the production runs will be significantly bigger for future releases?

Surely the plan can’t be to have releases continue to sell out in literal minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinNerd View Post
    I really appreciate the updates Florian. Can I just ask. If it’s known that more and more people are discovering the line does that mean the production runs will be significantly bigger for future releases?

Surely the plan can’t be to have releases continue to sell out in literal minutes?
    I would hope so! Because every new toy costs an INSANE amount of money the initial rollout was a bit more careful. If anything I feel that all of Mondo saw how loved the line is at this year's PowerCon which will translate into more product and MAYBE some prints in the foreseeable future -fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Speaking as someone who has bought every figure so far, please don't do that. I don't want to miss out on a new Faker head just because I don't want to buy a re-release. Either that or find a way to offer the head alone for current Faker owners since tooling will have already been done.
    I think if they were to do a re-release of Faker he would be different from the first version like let's say a Battle Armor Faker or a Leo Toys style Faker. I get what you are saying and appreciate the feedback - I am sure when the time comes we will find a way to make everyone happy.

We have talked about an accessory /heads pack in the past but the quote they got from the factory was ridiculously high.
    My GUESS is there will either be a new Faker or an extra head included in another toy down the line - To be honest we haven't really talked about Faker but maybe a Battle Armor Faker once the new He-Man is done?
    I really don't know. For right now everyone is focused on bringing new Characters to the table to expand the line up.
    Something I personally would love to see for a new Faker is a better blue for his skin tone. Mine just seems... soft and powdery, for lack of a better way to describe it. Like there's a white wash or something that just makes it look sun-faded. I'd go for a more vivid rendition of the character, for sure. A Battle Armor version would be kick-ass!
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Heroic Warrior
    If anything I feel that all of Mondo saw how loved the line is at this year's PowerCon which will translate into more product and MAYBE some prints in the foreseeable future -fingers crossed!
    I'm still carrying a torch for Man-E-Faces…since Trapjaw is going through the design process at least the shared legs will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'm still carrying a torch for Man-E-Faces…since Trapjaw is going through the design process at least the shared legs will be done.
    I would love doing a Man E Faces with strong Jack Kirby Fourth World influences

Yeah, I didn't get any of these at the start. They looked cool and all, I just don't really do that particular scale. But I am definitely getting those Deluxe He-Man and Skeletor figures with multiple attires, and the 2 Cats. Even if that's ALL I get from this line, I will get those.

Got notification that Hordak has been delayed again. Looks like November now.

Heroic Warrior
    Any word on when the new scare glow goes up for sale? I don't want to miss it. I know this time there won't be any crying and it sitting on the site for a month.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

That's unsettling, especially since I didn't get a similar notification. Hopefully that doesn't mean my order got lost in processing.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I got the same email. Not surprising but was hoping it wouldn't happen. Oh well, it's out of their control.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    That's unsettling, especially since I didn't get a similar notification. Hopefully that doesn't mean my order got lost in processing.
    Maybe check your spam folder?

Nothing. But they did respond about it to confirm the order was still present so I'm no longer worried.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

Widget
    Always wanted to get into this line but whenever I had the funds to buy the figures they'd inevitably would be sold out So am so happy they are doing a reissue of He Man and Skeletor as well I believe ? I don't remember hearing him being reissued in the video, just he man with the added swap out parts.

As a 200x fan though I would love it if they managed to make a 200x He Man. The anime style would be such an interesting contrast to the rest of the line thus far.

- - - Updated - - -

I would hope so! Because every new toy costs an INSANE amount of money the initial rollout was a bit more careful. If anything I feel that all of Mondo saw how loved the line is at this year's PowerCon which will translate into more product and MAYBE some prints in the foreseeable future -fingers crossed!

I think if they were to do a re-release of Faker he would be different from the first version like let's say a Battle Armor Faker or a Leo Toys style Faker. I get what you are saying and appreciate the feedback - I am sure when the time comes we will find a way to make everyone happy.
    A Battle Armour version of Faker would be a good idea for a reissue without it being a straight up carbon copy. A royal armour version of Keldor would be a cool version for him to maybe.