Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1537

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JFlynn View Post
    Any word on whether the Designercon Skelly sold out??
    When I left yesterday at 3pm they said they had about 18 left, looking at their Instagram it looks like they still have a few but are expecting to sell out today.
    Last edited by Powersword123; November 24, 2019 at 02:11pm.

I decided to go through the whole vintage line of basic figures and see which characters I'd like Mondo to do in the future. I've organized them into four groups: Want, Maybe, Probably Not, and No Way.

WANT
    Teela
    Beast Man
    Man-E-Faces
    Evil Lyn
    Trap Jaw
    Tri-Klops
    Buzz-Off
    Fisto
    Orko
    Webstor
    Moss Man
    Roboto
    Spikor
    Stinkor
    Grizzlor
    King Hiss
    Rattlor
    Tung Lashor
    Clamp Champ
    King Randor
    Sorceress

MAYBE
    Stratos
    Zodac
    Ram Man
    Prince Adam
    Battle Armor Skeletor
    Jitsu
    Kobra Khan
    Sy-Klone
    Dragon Blaster Skeletor
    Leech
    Mantenna
    Modulok
    Terror Claws Skeletor
    Mosquitor
    Snake Face

PROBABLY NOT
    Mekaneck
    Clawful
    Flying Fist He-Man
    Thunder Punch He-Man
    Two-Bad
    Whiplash
    Extendar
    Rio Blast
    Rokkon
    Stonedar
    Hurricane Hordak
    Dragstor
    Horde Trooper
    Multi Bot
    Blade
    Blast-Attak
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Buzz Saw Hordak
    Sssqueeze
    Laser Power He-Man
    Laser Light Skeletor

NO WAY
    Snout Spout
    Gwildor

Sorry... this is not about MOTU, but it is a Mondo figure that looks incredible!!

Okay, back to MOTU................ and that LOOOOOONG overdue Ram Man announcement!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSkipper View Post
    I decided to go through the whole vintage line of basic figures and see which characters I'd like Mondo to do in the future.
    Quite frankly, if they make a quarter of your impressive list, then we're blessed!
    It may not be realistic for them to plan that much whether it is in terms of cost or size.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

I think their plans heavily depend on the reuse of what ever body sculpts they create for figures, similar to how the original toys reused bodies. Anything too unusual probably wouldn't be made unless they could find a way to build up a current buck with the addition of accessories. I would imagine a character like Man-E-faces might use some sort of accessories for armor over a human buck instead of having specifically sculpted arms and legs. However, those same parts, if sculpted, could be reused for Trap-jaw and a few other figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Quite frankly, if they make a quarter of your impressive list, then we're blessed!
    It may not be realistic for them to plan that much whether it is in terms of cost or size.
    Haha, yeah I'm absolutely not expecting them to do all of these. There are a few characters not from the vintage line I'd like to see though, She-Ra and Catra for sure. Shadow Weaver and Despara would also be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    I think their plans heavily depend on the reuse of what ever body sculpts they create for figures, similar to how the original toys reused bodies.
    Absolutely. I totally agree that the more gimmicky characters could be reinterpreted in a cool way that would make them compatible with a standard buck. Man-E-Faces is such a cool design, so I hope they get around to him.

Widget
    Exclusive Mer-Man is available for PO again. (Looks like just one available though).
    https://mondotees.com/products/mer-m...ondo-exclusive

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkLair View Post
    Exclusive Mer-Man is available for PO again. (Looks like just one available though).
    https://mondotees.com/products/mer-m...ondo-exclusive

Dang missed ...If anyone see's it again let me know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpig50000 View Post
    Dang missed ...If anyone see's it again let me know lol
    Sideshow collectables has Mer-man still available to order, but it's the standard version and not the Mondo exclusive version.

Widget
    I just saw a banner on the Mondo sight that said 15% off all in stock items, but the banner changed before I could read the coupon code. Did anyone catch that? Brock, do you know anything about it? Was it an error maybe?

All of these guys are awesome but I don't like He-man's head sculpt. Even the vintage head looks weird on the figure. If they would come up with a head like the improved classics version head that came with Oolar (I think it was Oolar), I would want the He-man figure. I haven't seen Faker up close but if his head is just another He-man duplicate than the same goes for him too.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I just can't believe how much Imp fills the spot when it comes to talk about
    Hordak's pet; so much so that I almost forgot of the possible release of the red gargoyle... Screenshot_2019-12-18 Brock Otterbacher ( brockotter) • Photos et vidéos Instagram.jpg
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

I'm over the moon about that guy being included (and being more "fully realized" this time around).

Widget
    Finally got my hands on the Designercon Skeletor! It's a beautiful figure and the paint job is fantastic!! The vintage head works really well on it too!!

Disappointing that it didnt come with a stand though and it would have been nice to get other weapons that the standard version came with.

Fingers crossed there aren't many releases like this as it was a pain to try to get it (and a VERY expensive pain at that)

Widget
    Hey all,

Apologies if this isn't the thread to do this, but because it was these Mondo figures which reignited my love for Masters and collecting, I just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays! I've posted a few times on this thread and was always made to feel welcome, so thank you to the community!

I look forward to 2020 and what Mondo have in store for us! Will this be the year where we realise Brock was playing us all along and Ram-Man is actually his favourite character with four repaints planned?!

Good journey all!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
    Hey all,

Apologies if this isn't the thread to do this, but because it was these Mondo figures which reignited my love for Masters and collecting, I just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays! I've posted a few times on this thread and was always made to feel welcome, so thank you to the community!

I look forward to 2020 and what Mondo have in store for us! Will this be the year where we realise Brock was playing us all along and Ram-Man is actually his favourite character with four repaints planned?!

Good journey all!
    Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

Brock has definitely been coy about Ram Man, like... just tell us how many variations you'll be making already!! I'm pretty sure I heard his whole bedroom is plastered with posters of Ram Man...Ram Man standing, Ram Man lying down, Sexy Ram Man...

@brockotter In the spirit of Christmas, hook us up with some concept art or something. Something to get us through the lean months while we wait on Mer-Man, Scareglow, and the Man-At-Arms PO.

But seriously, thanks again for all the work you guys are putting into the line. Can't wait to see what 2020 brings!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Just a heads up to anyone interested, Mondo just posted up a couple leftover
    MOTUbi Skeletor figures on their website for sale!

So glad I did not pull the trigger at $599.99 on eBay last month!

https://mondotees.com/products/skele...-con-exclusive
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

I keep track of MONDO on Twitter, picked up a Designer con Skeletor....

Widget
    I feel bad for everyone who did pay over the odds on ebay for this one...

Hopefully this will mean that that future exclusives will end up online too!! I'm looking at you Merman!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...I'd love to know how many they had leftover!!

Soooooooo tempted when I got the e-mail...but I just paid off Mer-Man and still have to finish with Scare Glow...

#Responsible

(I also collect way too many other things... #MildlyResponsible)

Heroic Warrior
    Well, he is officially SOLD OUT now... so only lasted a couple hours on the site.
    I would guess the only had maybe a dozen or so left overs after D-Con?

Congrats to everyone who picked one up!
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Hi gang! Happy New Year! What's new? We had a few Skelz left, as you few saw, so I'm glad a few were able to grab him.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
    Hi gang! Happy New Year! What's new? We had a few Skelz left, as you few saw, so I'm glad a few were able to grab him.
    Many happy returns!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2020!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Ranger_White View Post
    Well, he is officially SOLD OUT now... so only lasted a couple hours on the site.
    I would guess the only had maybe a dozen or so left overs after D-Con?

Congrats to everyone who picked one up!
    From when I saw it just after the first post, it seemed like there were 20 in stock. Based on what I could put in my cart. The number kept on dropping after that.
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!