Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2729

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    From Florian's IG stories. I have to remind myself that Mondo isn't necessarily doing the Origins thing, where the box art hints at upcoming characters.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...82b42eb098.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Let's hope you're wrong haha. I'd love a leach mondo. Damn.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Let's hope you're wrong haha. I'd love a leach mondo. Damn.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    If I am honest every time I insert a character in the artwork I hope I'm planting a seed that they will become a reality!

Same with the Skelcons in the background of Man At Arms - I would LOVE to have them as a figure

But seriously, can you imagine a Mondo Leech??? He would be gigantic but prob not feasible since he would be a full on custom mold and EXPENSIVE to make I think.
    Horde Troopers would be rad!

Characters like Leech would be the most exciting to make in this scale in my opinion. A lot of the "standard buck" figures are cool, but once you start getting to the ones that are more unique, that's where it really picks up interest for me.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Widget
    Leech would be incredible. But I do understand the development cost restraints. It seems that the line has been successful so far, so who knows maybe we can get new sculpts like Mantenna, Leech, Horde troopers or Octavia.

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    If I am honest every time I insert a character in the artwork I hope I'm planting a seed that they will become a reality!

Same with the Skelcons in the background of Man At Arms - I would LOVE to have them as a figure

But seriously, can you imagine a Mondo Leech??? He would be gigantic but prob not feasible since he would be a full on custom mold and EXPENSIVE to make I think.
    Horde Troopers would be rad!
    Florian, is Leech from the Hordak art, or are you working on someone else?

They don't specify which day, but Mondo's social media announced Hordak goes on sale next week.
    Clearing out Classics, Super7 and vintage MOTU & PoP figures... check out my threads in the Marketplace for Fisto, Sorceress, BA variants, SDCC exclusives and more!

Bang Your Head
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    They don't specify which day, but Mondo's social media announced Hordak goes on sale next week.
    Keldor just came out! They can't push out Hordak a little further to let out bank accounts breathe?...

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    Keldor just came out! They can't push out Hordak a little further to let out bank accounts breathe?...
    No kidding. With how much I hope to spend tomorrow on power con stuff. Yikes. And if they release both hordaks at one time. Double yikes.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by mossman710179 View Post
    keldor just came out! They can't push out hordak a little further to let out bank accounts breathe?...
    this!!!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    100%.

Iím more stuck IF I want to buy it, of course I want to but Iím sticking with my whole minimalist display.

If I get Hordak I kinda feel I have to then get She-Ra and that really starts to throw out my ability to display and there is no point having them if you canít display theM.

Thinking to myself, can you just have He-Man, Skeletor and Hordak with no She-Ra, she just isnít one of my favouritesÖ..decisions decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She-ra really depends on that face sculpt. And if they could pull off a vintage head.

They're batting .250 with good human sculpts. Heman/faker/keldor are fugly. Maa best one and he's my least favorite motu character

Batting 1.000 with skulls and fishfaces.

Does anyone know when hordak goes on sale? After power-con debacle I am a little scared of missing out

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Does anyone know when hordak goes on sale? After power-con debacle I am a little scared of missing out
    Also do we know if they are dropping the grey and the blue at the same time?? This close to payday I can do one $200 figure...two might be a push...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming the blue will be the exclusive with Imp so this one might be a bloodbath

Nobody knows it before Mond reveals it next week.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Ha ha Iím with you there!

Should get an email Monday if he is on sale this week.
    Probably Thursday. Music is usually Wednesday. Unless they put him in their stupid drop thing. That could be any day.

Quote Originally Posted by JFlynn View Post
    Also do we know if they are dropping the grey and the blue at the same time?? This close to payday I can do one $200 figure...two might be a push...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm assuming the blue will be the exclusive with Imp so this one might be a bloodbath
    In the past they have always released all versions at the same time so I am fairly confident it will the same this time

If they do an exclusive with imp, they usually give you the option of a standard or premium version that are both available when they go up for sale.

If they decide down the road they want to offer a variant that's a different color scheme, like a Filmation version, they usually wait and put them up later in the year for certain occasions like Halloween, or convention exclusives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just got word that the Hordak is landing tomorrow.....

Exciting!

Florian, do you know if BBTS will also be selling the regular version?

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Exciting!

Florian, do you know if BBTS will also be selling the regular version?

I don't know but I would imagine so, since they have always in the past, right?

Widget
    Can't wait to see the boxart on this one Florian!!!

I don't know but I would imagine so, since they have always in the past, right?
    All except for Keldor, yes. I also can't wait to see the box art! Since Hordak isn't from Eternia, I wonder if we'll see something new??

Any idea on time? Also do you have a source for the drop info? I've been all over Facebook and still can't find anything???

All I know is that he is gonna drop tomorrow, wish I could tell you more but that is all I know.

The boxart was a lot of fun and is prob my favorite next to Man At Arms.