Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1220

Thread: 1/6 scale MOTU toy line coming from Mondo, and prints & posters

Heroic Warrior
    Man Skelly looks great! I was thinking of getting him for my brother. He's sold out though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Man Skelly looks great! I was thinking of getting him for my brother. He's sold out though, right?
    We have some extras of the exclusive He-Man & Skelz we'll be putting up soon (probably right before SDCC). Or, if you don't want to wait, a lot of retails have him.

Skeletor looks great! Now to wait on Sideshow...

It’s funny, I saw on Instagram lots of pics but one account had no cape so I asked if it was included or not since this was prior to pics on the previous page posted. The person said they were unaware a cape was included and said it wasn’t....then had a “holy ....” moment when they replied back that they found it. Lol

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by brockotter View Post
    We have some extras of the exclusive He-Man & Skelz we'll be putting up soon (probably right before SDCC). Or, if you don't want to wait, a lot of retails have him.
    Very cool. Thanks!

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Mine just arrived, can't wait to crack this guy open!

D_NaZHrWwAEVdzb.jpg
    D_NaaAwXoAA6Ybb.jpg
    D_NaaunWwAACrrs.jpg
    D_NagJ0WkAAYJEJ.jpg

Got my email from Sideshow. Looks to be shipping after the 20th.

Whew boy, this guy is AMAZING.

IMG_2003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My review for the Skeletor, if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post

IMG_2003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the kind words! One correction- you said "now we're getting movie accessories," but every true toy bro knows that started with He-Man!

Thanks for the kind words! One correction- you said "now we're getting movie accessories," but every true toy bro knows that started with He-Man!
    Haha, yeah I think that was more just poor choice of words - I was more meaning that we're moving into movie stuff for Skeletor, but didn't exactly say that.

IMG_2003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/H4UQvjAV2Ek
    Very cool review and awesome photos in the video too!

Just got another email from Sideshow to confirm Skeletor is arriving next week and me personally, mine won't be billed and shipped until after the following weekend but ah well. Seeing that extra head that came with Mondo's exclusive He-Man hurts. �� I wish I could of jumped on that.

...we are getting some female warriors and a villainess at some point, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by DGSimo View Post

...we are getting some female warriors and a villainess at some point, right?!
    Only if you promise to buy the exclusives!

Oh, I’m definitely doing that with Mer-Man! I only went with Sideshow for He-Man and Skeletor because I missed the initial preorders.

But like...we gotta balance out the power struggle here. He-Man up against Skeletor, Faker and now Mer-Man...he needs help! lol

Heroic Warrior

IMG_2003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/H4UQvjAV2Ek
    Got your notice earlier. Gonna check it out in a bit.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Might as well be the only option, as far as I'm concerned. Exclusives are a must.

Heroic Warrior
    Definitely liking Skelly's head better on the production piece over the proto, and better than He-Man. Pretty stoked for this fella!!

Heroic Warrior
    I just went and ordered skelly from bbts and he man and faker from mondo the other day. I wish I held out so I could've gotten the he man from mondo. But then again, that's 200 a figure and chances of enough being in stock are probably slim.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Skeletor! This guy is amazing, am so happy with him and I have zero complaints,love the packaging and I never knew that Skeletor needed a cape until now it look awesome on him. After seeing both of them together I think Mondo should offer a Leo Faker upgrade pack to turn Faker into Leo Faker , and I need another couple of head sculpts for He-man with some other expressions. I know it would be expensive but I would love a battle cat and panthor

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor68 View Post
    Got my Skeletor! This guy is amazing, am so happy with him and I have zero complaints,love the packaging and I never knew that Skeletor needed a cape until now it look awesome on him. After seeing both of them together I think Mondo should offer a Leo Faker upgrade pack to turn Faker into Leo Faker , and I need another couple of head sculpts for He-man with some other expressions. I know it would be expensive but I would love a battle cat and panthor
    I think a Battle Cat and such could be doable and based on other 1/6 mounts and companions, the price could still be reasonable. Sitting here imagining it now and I love the idea! Imagine a design that’s still faithful to the license but like the figures, has Mondo’s take on Cringer and the armor. Maybe cross designed with He-Man so that the Power Sword and scabbard can hook onto the armor so it can be drawn from there, as well as a removeable holster that can also hold the Blaster Pistol.

I’d kind of be disappointed if that doesn’t happen now....lol

Moving on though....Interestingly Brock dropped a hint on the Sideshow forum that there’s a special surprise at SDCC next week and more things will be revealed later in the year...Duncan revealed?! Teela perhaps or She-Ra?! Sounds like Mer-Man is going up for preorder really, really soon. Maybe Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by DGSimo View Post
    I think a Battle Cat and such could be doable and based on other 1/6 mounts and companions, the price could still be reasonable. Sitting here imagining it now and I love the idea! Imagine a design that’s still faithful to the license but like the figures, has Mondo’s take on Cringer and the armor. Maybe cross designed with He-Man so that the Power Sword and scabbard can hook onto the armor so it can be drawn from there, as well as a removeable holster that can also hold the Blaster Pistol.

I’d kind of be disappointed if that doesn’t happen now....lol

Moving on though....Interestingly Brock dropped a hint on the Sideshow forum that there’s a special surprise at SDCC next week and more things will be revealed later in the year...Duncan revealed?! Teela perhaps or She-Ra?! Sounds like Mer-Man is going up for preorder really, really soon. Maybe Monday?
    Which Sideshow forum?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Which Sideshow forum?

Here ya go!
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...igures-65.html

I've heard Evil-Lyn and She-Ra have been teased. Anyone have pics?

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    I've heard Evil-Lyn and She-Ra have been teased. Anyone have pics?

Not sure about Evil-Lyn but Eamon did a podcast interview with Brock last October or November that had the concept art of Man At Arms and a concept sketch for She-Ra that was previously shown at PowerCon.

The whole podcast is worth a listen and delves in what was planned, and might still be, for Mer-Man like a base change depicting him swimming since the plan was the figure would come with extra feet. The podcast also revealed Teela had been designed but Evil-Lyn had not.

Hi everyone. Missed you. Had my head down working with the gang preppin for SDCC and a whole lot of other stuff. Can't wait to show you a few things we have coming up. I know I still need to do a blog and all that with previews, and we'll get there, but it's been insane these past few months. Regardless, Mer-Man is coming VERY soon. Like, pre-SDCC soon. Because I missed you all so much, I'm droppin a new pic of my main mer bro here. Enjoy! More sooooooooooonnnn!!!!
    Attachment 120795
    I don't know what it is...I mean, besides my undying love for Mer-Man...but this...this is the one!

Can't wait to see more.

I find it curious, amongst all the chatter that all companies are losing the MOTU license, Mondo/Brock don't seem to be giving off that signal at all. Perhaps since their line is a high price point, Mattel doesn't see it as a threat, and therefore is letting them continue their line? Whatever the reason, I am glad for it, with both He-Man and Skeletor in hand now, I eagerly await what's in store for the future!

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Yeah, I saw that madduck posters is ending its license to sell MOTU art. Super 7 seems to be very somber about their continued involvement. It seems to concern the action figures specifically. It seems that Mattel has plans for the 5.5" line (origins) and doesn't want any competing merchandise.

Brian Flynn touched on that a few months ago in a Roast Gooble interview. He said he could produce the "as seen on tv" Filmation 5.5" figures, but couldn't do anything involving the classic 5.5" figures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk